Used in Your Sleep

Story Info
Breeding you in your sleep.
1.3k words
4.43
249.3k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is about a cis man and a trans man (FTM) but you can imagine it however you'd like. Note that trans people may use different words to describe their genitals; these are simply the author's choices for this story.

This story depicts a rape fantasy between two consenting adults.

TW: CNC, the word "rape".

*****

I find you asleep in the bed when I get home, late afternoon sun steaming onto your peaceful body. Your short boxer shorts ride up into you and I can see the bulge of your fat pussy pressing against the fabric.

Your t-shirt is pulled up slightly revealing your soft stomach.

Your head is turned to one side, facing into another pillow. Arms splayed out gently.

My dick hardens in my pants, rising with the insatiable urge to breed.

I feel a drop of precum leak out of my tip.

I have raped you in your sleep before. This won't be the first time I've used your cunt for my pleasure, but I have never told you.

The first time I used your sleeping body, I felt guilty. But when you didn't seem to notice, or say anything about it the next day, I realized just how easy it was to do.

Now, I feel no guilt about using your tight cunt until I burst inside.

And that is what I want to do right now.

I gently reach down and with both hands tug down your shorts. Briefly, I stroke between your legs and feel that you are already wet. My fingers are slick with your moisture, and I use your wetness to stroke my hardening cock.

Your underwear is tangled around your thighs just above your knees. Your pussy invites me, glistening between your slightly open legs. I want to fill that hole.

Gently I climb onto the bed between your legs. You don't even stir as I push your knees apart, widening my ease of entry.

Slowly, I lean forward and dip the head of my cock in the pool of wetness growing at your opening.

I groan as I tease your hole with my cock and you start to leak. Drops of precum ooze out of my tip. I massage your clit with my thumb slowly and your body shudders gently.

Slowly, I ease forward, gliding my cock into your wet hole.

My cock eases its full length inside you and your pussy opens to accept me. When I am fully inside you, I rest there, my cock in its tight warm sheath, my balls pressed firmly against your ass. Ready to burst. I look down and admire your beautiful sleeping body wrapped around my hardened length. I love this. Using your body without your knowledge incites in me a deep erotic pleasure. Your body molds to mine so easily, your wet pussy squeezing my cock so tightly. I can't imagine these holes are so perfect for anyone else. They are mine. So I can use them whenever I want.

I think this time I will tell you. How I found you sleeping and I couldn't resist taking your sweet little pussy, how I raped and bred you. How I listened to you whimper in your sleep while I filled you with my seed.

How I didn't stop until I was satisfied, relieved, and your pussy was full.

But then, maybe I won't. I want to be able to rape you again and again, and as long as you don't know, you won't put up a fight.

You look so beautiful sleeping, impaled on my cock. I am burgeoning with the need to relieve myself of my load, deep inside of you.

So, I use your sleeping body. My hands prop myself up on either side of your torso; I do my best not to disturb you. Slowly, my cock finds your entrance, and I dip inside with a gentle push of my hips. I sigh when I find your center. You make a quiet sound in your sleep but otherwise do not move. I draw my hips back and pull myself out, only to quickly slide back in. You're so wet, I find myself drawn in, and begin to stroke deeper and faster, the head of my cock throbbing against your innermost point. Your body responds to my thrusts the way a sex doll would, bouncing on the bed as I pound into it. Small, confused moans come from under the pillows, where your head now lies. Despite your sleepy ejections, you are still asleep, and I have never felt more aroused at the sight, and the feeling, of using you. My cock is hard and ready to burst.

I love how you open up for me even unconsciously. Your body seems to want me even in your sleep, and I want yours oh so badly. My sweet boy. I need to fill you.

The pressure inside me builds as your pussy walls squeeze around me. The moment I have longed for approaches, and I gasp as my orgasm builds. I grunt, trying to be quiet, as I thrust into your inviting, sleeping, wet hole. With another deep thrust, my cock begins to shoot a load of hot cum into your cunt. I hold myself deep inside as I leak my load into you, letting it flow inside as though I am truly breeding you, letting you have my seed.

My cock jolts several times, ejaculating its last drops, and I almost can't hold myself up. Beneath me, you are whimpering in your sleep.

I am spent, and I let my cock slide out of you, a trail of cum leaking out. I lie down, curling my body around yours comfortingly. I hope you don't notice all the wetness between your legs when you wake up. Your noises soothe as I hold you and I fall asleep.

We both wake up in the early hours of the morning, light just beginning to stream in thru the cracks in the blinds.

I'm not sure who woke up first but there we were. You yawned and looked up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Morning baby," I say. Kissing you.

You kiss me back, nestling into my body.

I wrap my hands around you and place my palms on your ass.

Mmmmm, you say, leaning into my touch invitingly. But then you look confused - I think you realize you aren't wearing underwear.

Still in my arms, you reach your hand down between your legs. You gasp when you feel it sticky with cum.

I can't tell your reaction. I am nervous.

So I lean in to you and I whisper in your ear,

"Baby... I'm sorry... I fucked you while you were sleeping last night. It felt so good."

You moan when I say this. Fuck, you're into it.

"I know," you say, mischievously.

"You know?"

"Yes you woke me up, but I liked it, so I let myself go back to sleep."

"Oh, did you?" I ask

"Yes I like it when you do that. You can use me whenever you want."

You're turning me on with this talk. I'm sure you can feel my dick hardening against your thigh.

"You want me to use you anytime I want?"

You look into my eyes and you nod.

"... show me," I order.

I turn towards you, and the look in the eyes already shows me enough.

You open your legs, and lay your arms out to your sides. You relax your body, letting your eyes close.

Hungrily, I roll over on top of you. I push your legs apart further and position myself between them. My hard cock knocks against your thighs until it finds the opening to your wet hole.

I slide myself inside you and I groan. Your pussy is tight and wet and sticky from my nut the night before. It feels so fucking good.

I love how you submit yourself to me.

I fuck you until I breed your sweet tight hole again.