Caught by Fellow Workers/Cops

Story Info
Cop likes men and women and proves it to his girlfriend.
2.4k words
4.33
1.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes back to when I was a policeman who enjoyed dressing and having sex with other men and also loved sex with women. I had two girlfriends at work, one a female detective and one a civilian employee who worked one floor up from my office. Both women knew about each other and how much I enjoyed them sucking me off from time to time, usually in my office or in the detectives car. Her, Donna, and I worked together on cases and on part time jobs, so we had sex quite often and she was very good at giving oral sex. The civilian told me her ex husband divorced her because of her lust to suck cock. I on the other hand would love to have a woman at my home who would suck others while I watched, and even would help.

Well, I had video taped the civilian (Joan) sucking me off in my office and also had, on the same tape, me sucking on a rubber dildoe. I mean really taking it deep into my mouth. I do not know why I took that video but I did. At the end was me dressed in female clothing.....all in my office.

So, one night when I was off work my partner, Don, broke into my locker and watched the video and then took it to the office where Donna worked and let her and a couple of other detectives were working watch Joan give me head to completion and me sucking on the dildo.. I never found out about this for at least a year later.

Well, one night Donna asked me to get a dildo to use on her. So I brought the dildo from my locker to her condo one night and when we made love she asked me to use it on her. I inserted it into her pussy and she loved it and took hold of it and used it herself, pushing it deep into her pussy and moaning and groaning. Then she asked me to take pictures of her with her Polaroid camera. Well, I did so and then we had five photos of her fucking herself and a couple of her sucking me. Then I fell asleep and woke up with her pushing the dildo into my mouth, ever so gently. As I woke up and felt the dildo in my mouth I got hard as she also stroked my cock. She kept up a rhythm as she fucked my mouth with the dildo. When she stopped she asked me if I liked it and I said "ooh yes". Then we started talking about the guys who worked at the hotel where we both worked security. She told me about some of the conversations she had with some of them, particularly about their gay habits.

As she talked about two of them telling her about how they had sex with each other in different places in the hotel. One would suck the other, and as she continued with the story she started rubbing my cock and got me hard and excited. Then she went down on me and sucked me for awhile and stopped to ask me if I would like to have one of the waiters from the hotel go down on me. Well, at this point I was very excited and horny and said yes. She told me she could arrange it for me.

One night when we were at work she asked me to bring the video camera with me when I visited her the next night. I thought that would be hot and I was anxious to do so and wanted to video tape her naked.

At this point I did not know about her seeing my video tape (yet) of me being blown by Joan and of me sucking the dildo. But I would soon know something. So, when I got to her place she was totally naked and hot to trot and told me she wanted to video tape us making love. OH YES I thought. So, naked we got and I set up the camera and we started kissing and her fondling me and my finger fucking her pussy. Then she said she wanted to show her sucking me deep in her mouth. Exactly as she said it, "deep into her mouth". So I face fucked her as she moaned and groaned and was soon fucking herself with the dildo. This was great and I was having an awesome time. Soon I was fucking her as she retold the story about the two hotel employees having gay sex and fucking each other at the hotel. Then she told me how she had watched, at their invitation, as they took turns fucking each other in the dining room of the hotel, at night in the dark.

Well, needless to say that got me off in no time and I filled her full of cum. As we rested she told me that she knew the story would excite me. I did not correct her. Then she told me she had asked one of the guys to meet with me and have sex. I told her I would like that and would she want to be there. She said yes, she wanted to watch.

The night, well the first time, this happened at the hotel was a summer night and we were both (Donna and I) working security at the hotel. After we closed the bar and lounge she grabbed a key to one of the hotel rooms and went there to make sure it was empty. Then she told me she would go and get Jeff, and for me to get naked. I waited for them and played on the bed naked and horny as hell.

When they enter I met Jeff for the first time. He was a young stud, maybe 20 and good looking and tall and slim. I was very turned on to having sex with him. I had never told Donna that I had previously had sex with other guys, usually having them suck me and I had sucked a few guys off before. And she never knew about my desire to crossdress (yet).

Jeff was soon naked and playing with my cock as Donna got naked too and watched it all. Jeff took my cock into his warm mouth and sucked me and I moaned and put my hand on his head. As he sucked me Donna whispered into my ear and told me she wanted to see me suck Jeff. So, I went down on Jeff and sucked his average size cock into my mouth and sucked him deep into my mouth, as Donna gave me words of encouragement. Saying, "oh honey, suck his cock and please him. Do it for me and make him feel good." Then she said to Jeff, "cum in his mouth baby and let him know what its like". So, Jeff had a hold of my head now and was fucking my lips hard, deep and rough and soon was emptying his cock into my wanton mouth. As I swallowed his cum he just kept pumping my mouth with more cum and Donna told me to save some for her. As Jeff climbed off of me, Donna told me to kiss her and share the cum. As we kissed and she goggled up the extra cum she told me that she truly enjoyed the show that me and Jeff had performed for her. Jeff was gone in no time and we played there for awhile and she soon wanted to make love and we did.

Later we talked about me having sex with other employees and she wanted to know if I would like one of them to fuck me. I told her I was not sure but would think about it. I told her that if she wanted me to that it would turn me on to do anything and everything in front of her and with her permission.

Donna and I had oral sex in her detective car in the parking lot that night before we went home with her sucking me and me licking her pussy and giving her a wonderful orgasm in the car. SHE thanked me for that and I told her that she was the most exciting woman I had ever had the privilege of having sex with and for.

After discussing it with her and making plans in advance, we selected another night at the hotel for gay sex to include Gary and myself., with Gary being a black waiter at the hotel We both knew him as a very nice kid, a gentleman and about 25 and well built. Donna had enjoyed watching Gary fuck a while waiter in the dinning room before and told me he had a rather large cock. She admitted to having given Gary a blow job on several occasions in a hotel room.

Once in the room I got naked and waited for the two of them. I was on the bed stroking my cock when they arrived and Gary took no time at all to get naked and join me. He first asked Donna for directions and she told him to "fuck his mouth" and he did just that. Donna was right, Gary was well endowed with about 7 fat inches of cock and I loved the feel of it sliding in and out of my mouth.

I soon. heard Donna tell him to fuck me. Gary turned me over onto my stomach and then pulled me up on all fours, lubed up his b ig cock and then my ass and was soon sliding into my ass. I asked him to go easy, that I was tight. He took his time and entered me slowly as Donna watched ever so closely and he pushed it deep into me and I screamed in a low voice, feeling his cock all the way inside of my pussy/ass. She told Gary to "give it to him" and he was soon pounding his big cock into me and held my hips. Donna was soon naked, on the bed in front of me and feeding me her pussy, telling me, ordering me, to "eat me sissy faggot". Oh my, how her words made me feel so hot and excited. Her calling me names really sent me into overdrive and I ate her pussy like I wanted to.

I heard Gary moan and shove his cock deep into me as he ejaculated and pulled out, shooting his load of cum all over my back and ass cheeks. Donna climbed off of the bed as I collapsed onto the bed, totally exhausted and my ass sore but totally satisfied. I heard Donna thank Gary as she led him out. Then she joined me on the bed and kissed me and told me she loved watching me be used like that, and do I want more. I told her I wanted to do anything and everything she wanted. She asked me what I wanted and I admitted to enjoying her and Joan, while wanting to have sex with men. We discussed our desires and seemed to be on the same path to pleasure.

That is when she asked me if I enjoyed crossdressing and being a cum slut? Wow, that came out of the blue and I was hesitant to admit it, worrying about others finding out and me losing my job. But I finally told her that I had been dressing for the last ten years, from time to time, and had met two different men while dressed and had given them blow jobs.

With this new information about our desires we made plans for me to dress totally feminine and with her help, become the woman I so much desired. It was this night that she told me about the video tape and how it turned her on to see me sucking the rubber dildoe. She also told me that two of the other detectives were now having Joan suck their cocks often, even in the detective office too. They had seen the video and she asked if either of them had made advances toward me and I told her no. Although later, about two years later I had a run in with one of those detectives, at another part time job. His name is Herby and we talked about things to include my video and he had wondered if I was gay but was convinced of it when he saw the video. At the end of the video was me in panties, thigh hi hose and a short dress, standing in my office masturbating It did not show my face but he knew it was me. Venture to say, I was soon his cock sucking friend and he met me at different locations and would have me wear female clothing and give him b low jobs from time to time. He never fucked me, just had me give him the blow jobs. I told Donna about him and she would have liked to give him blow jobs too. I know she sucked him off before, he told me so.

Anyway, after awhile Donna and I met for sex at different hotels and at her condo. We had sex together and she would invite some men from the hotel to join us and she would watch me satisfy them by giving them blow jobs or having them fuck me.

After all, I was her sissy faggot cum slut and belonged to her......sexually. She later had me suck men off in her car that she met on the street. Two were guys she picked up at the bus station who were looking for a ride home. She offered them the ride and would stop and meet me and have me get in and suck them off while she watched from the back seat........or would watch me suck. cock thru the open car window.

Then there were times when we had a hotel room and invited men to meet with me and I would be dressed totally fem and be the slut that Donna wanted me to be and I had sex with men as she watched me sucking cock and getting fucked, raped and used over and over..

Donna and I broke up after five years of sharing our sex with others and having joined a local swingers club.......

I have more adventures to share with you and am happy to do so.