Real Men Suck Cock

Story Info
My girl thinks it’s manly to suck cock.
3.3k words
4.36
16.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Real Men Suck Cock

That's what my girlfriend Harper thinks. And she's said it more than once too. Where did she ever get this idea? I objected, but not too strongly since it didn't really matter as we weren't a serious thing.

But then gradually our relationship deepened. Until two things happened: one, I was thinking about popping the question. And two, she said it again.

It was silly. We saw this old ad in a magazine that showed a strong cowboy smoking a cigarette and she said, "That's so phallic." I thought she was being derogatory. Then she added, "I love how real men suck cock."

I was adamant, "They DO not!"

She was ready with her answer, but still wrong, "Well, there's that ad and every other ad where a big handsome guy has a cigarette or a pipe or some other penis symbol in his mouth. Then there's all those professional athletes and football players who swing that way, and every gay porn vid is loaded with handsome brutes, and lastly there's my last boyfriend, and even my father. It's just the way it is."

"Well it's not that way with me, Harper."

She looked startled, shocked even. Then after a long moment, "You don't want to be a real man?" She was dead serious. Somehow she really thought I was rejecting masculinity.

I didn't want to be seen as less of a man in her eyes. But she was crazy. And I was crazy in love. I left it at, "I'm all man, Baby."

Some days after, we were at the mall and she was trying to get me to buy two things. The first was a pink shirt. She said that real men were confident enough to wear pink. I hated that it was just so metrosexual. The second was leather chaps. The chaps seemed comically manly. Only cowboys wore chaps.

I couldn't ever see wearing either in public. Thankfully she didn't expect me to wear them together. I was prepared to just hold my ground when she offered me one of her 'special' blowjobs just to buy the clothing. It could hang in my closet forever and I would still have had a 'special' blowjob.

She'd talked about them before: her "special" blowjobs. She talked about a lot of stuff. But I had yet to experience one. Just what made them special? I negotiated for two on the condition that I only ever had to wear the chaps at home or on halloween.

That night she dressed in her sexiest black lace cupless bra and hose. Pushing me back on the couch she shoved a towel under my ass and started sensuously kissing the head of my cock, caressing it with her boobs at the same time.

I hoped the towel indicated it would be a wet sloppy blowjob. And my hopes came true. With spittle running everywhere she fingered my nuts, slathering them in the salivary slickness.

It WAS a better than average blowjob. Pressing on my taint and tugging my balls she stopped only long enough to ask, "Is it everything you dreamed of?"

It was good. But it wasn't what she'd built it up to be in my mind. Her face was so expectant, and she was so proud of herself. I fibbed, "Oh yea, baby, the best ever."

Smiling proudly, she applied herself with gusto, trying to swallow my whole rod, but failing. As I was getting close, I wiggled and squirmed with my impending orgasm.

And just when my balls contracted she plunged two slippery fingers all the way up my virgin ass in one intrusive go.

Jacking me with her other hand she watched my cum flying everywhere with the greatest self-satisfied expression I've ever seen. "The best ever!?" She asked again.

It wasn't! Not at all. I hated it, though you wouldn't know it by how much cum covered my stomach. Throughout all my contractions and after, her fingers stroked my insides pushing out more and more cum. More than I'd ever produced.

I hid my disgust as she beamed, "Wasn't that the best!?"

I feigned total enjoyment, "You weren't kidding when you said it was special." ("Especially awful", I thought.). Weakly, I smiled back as well as I could. Then with a shudder that was both post-orgasmic and horror, I remembered that I was owed one more.

She held up two fingers which I perceived as covered with shit, even though I couldn't see any. Her smile widened in her joy, "They're not as thick as a cock, but it's the best I could do."

Her words forced me to picture a cock up my ass instead of her fingers and I recoiled. Not so much from the thought of the tubular intrusion but from the thought of the hairy beast who would be attached to it.

The following week we went on a roadtrip where we happened to see this old guy in a sporty little red car. Pointing, she commented laconically, "Penis envy."

"Uh huh," I agreed simply and without thinking on it too deeply.

"He wants to suck a cock you know... in that car with that distinguished gray hair... very rugged."

Taken aback, I replied, "I don't think that's quite what penis envy means."

But she had her ridiculous answer, "Yea huh, he wants a bigger cock. He's envious and that's why he sucks them."

She had no proof. No evidence at all. I countered, "But before you said real men suck cocks. Not small dicked men."

"Right! For every small dicked guy who wants to suck a big cock there's a guy with a big one getting sucked."

"Um, so?"

"So he'll wanna return the favor. Real men aren't selfish. You're not selfish?"

I wouldn't let her turn it back on me. "No, I'm not. But it's a good thing I'm dating you. You can suck my cock anytime you want. And I'll gladly return the favor without ever cheating. Nope! No other pussy or cock for me."

Her voice turned cold, "You better NOT ever cheat! Or I'll be mounting your balls on a plack." I cringed visibly at yet another disturbing visual image. Then she warmed, "But it's a good thing two macho guys swapping head isn't cheating. All you real men would be in so much trouble if it was."

This was not developing as it should. "I don't know, Harper. That's not how I roll."

Don't worry babe. You don't have to do anything you're not ready for." She patted my knee, "I can always help you your first time."

The thought of her with another man's dick in her mouth filled me with jealousy. "Now baby. Don't go gettin' rash. I don't want you suckin' any cocks other than mine."

"Of course not. That would be cheating. I'll just guide you."

"Really, no! I don't need any guidance."

"Then you're ready?"

I objected for what seemed like the millionth time, "That's not what I said. I don't need to suck any cocks. I'm just fine how I am. I'm all real man."

She had an evil glint in her eye, "So you don't want just one more inch?" I didn't see where she was heading with this; playing on my emotions.

I admitted, "Well, every man does."

"And you're not just a teensy bit jealous of a strong man with a bigger cock?"

"Well," I confessed, "it would be unnatural not to be a little jealous."

"And you don't want to have what he has?"

"Well, sure I'd like to have a bigger cock... if only by an inch."

"Then just admit it. You WANT a bigger cock."

I looked at her crosswise. She was acting like she had won. "Yee-ss?"

"Right. You want a bigger cock. And we'll get you one - to try out. I know you're man enough to handle it. And it's not like we can transplant it."

Fortunately, she switched subjects just then, "I want bigger boobs." She pushed hers together. "That's why I rubbed mine against Scarlet's."

"Wait? What? You did what? With Scarlet?"

"Oh yea, two years ago when I was still with Stephen. He wanted me to. And hers WERE bigger, and I'm confident enough to do it."

"Like, naked?"

"What other way would there be? Why? Do you want me to do it again?"

There in the car my emotions were bursting to escape, "Yes! Yes!"

In contrast, she was cool, like she was making lunch plans. "Fine. I'll set it up like last time." Then we arrived at our hotel and she jumped out seemingly forgetting about it the instant her pretty sandaled feet hit the pavement.

A few weeks later she sauntered into the living room like the cat who ate the canary. "I made a date with Scarlet for tomorrow night." She teased me mercilessly. Offering every man's fantasy then threatening to pull it back, "Unless you think two girls together is cheating?"

I was totally taken by surprise. Was she really going to go through with it, and more importantly, let me watch? I clarified, "The boob thing?"

"Yea, baby. And more. Now follow me and jump my bones like the big strong man you are." The thought of her and Scarlet together had me hard before ever getting to the bedroom.

The next night Scarlet arrived dressed to kill. She wore a stretchy red one piece club dress that hugged her curves and amplified her robust cleavage. But her boyfriend, Treg, was there too. I supposed there was no harm in us both watching the girls, but my mood soured.

Without any warning Scarlett strode right up to Harper pulling the straps to her dress down past her shoulders as she approached. Her breasts were massive and creamy and defied gravity. Honestly I've never seen large ones that firm before.

Before I could even take in the reality of the situation her hands were groping Harper's boobs through her T-shirt and they were kissing passionately. Scarlet peeled Harper's shirt over her head between frantic smooches.

I looked to see how Treg was handling the sight of Harper's naked titties only to see him grinning from ear to ear, staring at my girl's nipples to the exclusion of his own girl's. I guess it was fair since I was gawking at his girl's nipples. I still didn't like him being there.

They mashed their chests together, pressing four big tits in, around, and between each others'. It was truly spectacular!

Harper beckoned me closer. Their naked shoulders touched my chest and I looked down into double cleavage, scarcely noticing how Harper was massaging my dick and loosening my belt.

When my pants hit the floor my penis bounced out, only to be quickly sandwiched between two soft feminine bellies. Ecstasy! My cock gave a premonitory jerk but I held the impending premature orgasm back by sheer strength of will.

Scarlet pulled my head into the erotic abyss whereupon I inhaled the perfumed scents. Smothered and blinded, I kissed the warm flesh of someone's breasts. I'm pretty sure I was only allowed access to Harper's boobs which were caressing my lips, and not Scarlet's bigger jugs.

Harper yanked my throbbing erection, sadly, pulling it from between the sexy nymphs, but also never letting go. Meanwhile, Scarlet's hand snaked down to her left to unseen territory.

Cold air rushed over my cockskin only for a moment before a steamy wetness engulfed my rod. I couldn't hold out. I lost control, instantly jerking and spewing a larger than average load into what I was just then realizing was Treg's mouth. Lost in the sensations I craned my head sideways, watching in revulsion as I pumped his face, aware it was a guy but not able to stop myself. Below me I witnessed the wrongness of a man's head being guided onto my spasming cock by Scarlet's hand behind his neck.

When I calmed down the two girls were hugging Treg, patting his chest, and congratulating him on being so manly. Their four breasts were touching him and not me. Worse, their words of admiration were directed at him and not me. Left alone I was deserted, abandoned. Was there no attention to be directed my way?

"What about me?" I barely croaked. The two half naked vixens turned, seemingly sympathetic to my plight, but descended upon me, not like lovers, but like predators to prey.

They fawned all over me and now finally it was my turn to feel Scarlet's huge knockers pressed to my skin. Her massive mammaries hugged my arm, tantalizing my lust. Their hands were all over me prodding and pushing. Unaware of their intentions, I let myself be guided to my knees with my face between my girl's fine mammaries.

In a sudden turn of events one gentle but firm hand from each girl pushed on my neck urgently, propelling me toward Treg's rapidly approaching cock. As if in a dream I heard Harper's rushed and ragged voice, "Real men aren't selfish. You owe Treg now." Like a chubby rocket it flew at my lips, propelled inside before I could object or even react.

It was wide, wider than my own by a long shot. Harper and scarlet seesawed my head and Treg pumped my mouth, possessed by his unrelenting need.

He grunted and jabbed at me frantically and I was helpless to do anything other than suppress my sense of impending doom. But it didn't happen.

Scarlet encouraged him with slutty encouragements, "Go on Treg. Fuck your buddies mouth and cum for us." But it was useless: he wasn't turned on by me. To me that proved he was all man. To the girls it proved that he wasn't.

The face fuck grew long and tedious while scarlet's admonishments to Treg turned harsh. "What kind of man are you if you can't even give your friend your load?" She was downright mean and at that moment I was glad I wasn't Treg.

Meanwhile Harper whispered in my ear, "Isn't that the better cock? It's so girthy. And he's got such animalistic energy. Don't you wish you had just a little more? But you have this beautiful thick log in your mouth and you have me to thank, don't you, dear?"

She fingered my cock and to my surprise it was jutting out stiff as a board. "My how manly you are with that big rock hard cock. I told you this would be good for you."

Treg's dick softened while his thrusting turned into half hearted motions.

Scarlet was downright cruel, "The wimp can't do it." I searched his eyes for the pain I was sure he was feeling as Harper tried to be helpful, "Jam your fingers up his ass. That always works." The look of shock and fear on his face was unmistakable. I waited for Scarlet to insult his rectum but then considered that Harper was probably talking to me.

My girl caressed my face, "You're doing a great job even if Treg isn't helping." She bent down to kiss my cheek and my only thought was that she was going to place her pretty lips on Treg's penis. I lifted my hand to Treg's hip, blocking her access. But Harper swooned, "Oooh, pull him into your being." Next her mouth was at my ear whispering secrets, "You know you're the better man, Jack."

His staff was half way into my mouth as feelings of misplaced pride welled up inside my chest.

I felt superior to Treg and I was ready to prove I was better.

I couldn't bring myself to give him a 'special' blowjob like one of Harper's. But I could massage his nuts with slippery fingers. The effect was instantaneous.

Scarlets fingers tapped the side of my throat, "Do I feel a lump here? Is he deepthroating Treg's fatty?"

Harper "oohed" and moved her hand to my throat to feel for herself. She sounded so disappointed, "I don't feel anything." She may not have felt anything but I sure felt a new hardness return to his previously deflated cock.

I had to accept the challenge, to take it down! I rose up on my knees a bit to get some leverage, then pushed against that fat log. Gagging, I felt the blunt end butt against the opening to my throat. But it wouldn't go in.

I wiped tears from my eyes then tried again to no avail. It wanted to go down but was disappointingly wider than the passage.

Harper noticed my efforts, "Oh you sexy stud. I'm gonna have to reward you with more of my special treats. But here, let me help." Saying that she got behind me and using both hands pushed on the back of my head.

I ate up the compliment just like I was eating up Treg's dick. I held my jaw open as wide as I could, letting my girlfriend do her best to impale me on the spear.

She and I worked together, eventually achieving the impossible. It stretched me and seemed stuck but the uncomfortably wide snake finally burrowed its way down to the root. I knew Scarlett's drumming fingers could feel the bulge now just as I knew both girls thought I was the better man.

By massaging his nads I was positive it was going to be my win, based on my efforts, when I overcame his weakness and made him cum.

Then I had my sign: I proved it, of the two of us, I was the more masculine stud. And I knew the jerking spasms I felt transmitted from his organ to my throat meant that his cum was pulsing into my belly.

Treg fell back onto the couch, exhausted, as I searched the beaming faces of the two wild vixens for affirmation. I searched Harper's bright eyes without disappointment and we shared the kiss of star-crossed lovers.

Her lips mashed into mine vigorously while her hands jerked my cock with even more urgency. For the second time that night I shot my pent up load strangely excited by the experience of cocksucking.

When we broke it off she implored, desperate for me to affirm her desires this time, "Did his goo taste as good as you'd dreamed?"

I realized only then that I didn't know. The deposit had gone down untasted. I shrugged, "Shoot! I don't even know, Harper." I patted my stomach. "It went straight here."

We were resigned to the loss, though my girl offered consolation, "Next time don't be so greedy and we can find out."

I think she was suggesting we snowball his cum. But I didn't want my future fiance tasting Treg's spooge - And I wanted it all for myself.

Just then Scarlett beckoned. "We can't let you finish without your prize." She was milking her loser boyfriend's soft dick and had managed to squeeze out a sizable sparkly diamond drop which seeped from the slit, perched there just for me."

I was no longer driven by lust and had lost my urge to be anywhere near a dick. But when she called it a 'prize' it was my chance to openly claim victory.

I crawled over, debating whether to swipe it off with my fingers or lick it when Harper made up my mind for me, "See? I told you real men suck cock."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers