Caught by Kelly's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Rocky gets pulled out of bed naked.
1.4k words
4.14
32.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

**All Characters Are Over 18**

**This story is light on sex, and heavy on Exhibitionism**

The next morning I woke up feeling Kelly's body next to mine. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her into me. My cock nestled between her ass cheeks, my morning wood is always stronger than normal with her warm naked body lying next to mine. As my cock pressed against her, Kelly let out a small moan in her sleep, and pushed her ass back against me. I rubbed my cock up and down her ass, and I could hear her breathing get deeper as she put one hand on my thigh. I knew one of Kelly's favorite things was sleepy time morning sex, so I grabbed my cock at the base and started teasing Kelly's entrance with my head. She sleepily put one hand down and spread herself open, letting me slide into her warm and wet pussy.

"Oh my God."

There is nothing like the feeling of that first penetration right as I wake up. I put my head down on the pillow next to Kelly's, as I ever so slowly worked my cock in and out of her entrance. I kissed the back of her neck as I started moving in deeper and deeper. Kelly's soft sounds encouraged me on as I started rotating my hips in a slow and steady motion. It felt like I was swimming in and out of her pussy.

"You feel incredible."

I whispered in Kelly's ear, wondering if she could hear me in her dreams. I reached one hand around and grabbed her breast. I whispered in her ear as my fingers worked over her nipple.

"Cum with me Kelly"

All of a sudden I heard the door creak softly open, I looked up to see Grace, Kelly's mom, standing in the doorway. He hair was down hanging over her shoulders, and I could see only wore an over-sized T-shirt and just her long smooth legs coming out from under. I could only imagine how we looked, the bedsheets were down at our waists, revealing our naked upper bodies. I had one arm squeezing Kelly's breast powerfully, my bicepts and abs popping as I rocked my hips in and out.

"You motherfucker."

I blinked my eyes fully open.

"Good morning Mrs. Morgan."

I smiled as I rolled on to my back, trying to defuse the situation. On my back now I was suddenly very aware of my nakedness, and my hard cock pressing up into the bedsheet. Grace looked to Kelly.

"And you, you are just fucking any guy who gives you attention now?"

Kelly only gave her mom a stony look in return. Kelly was never one to engage with a fight with anyone. She looked to her mother and said calmly.

"I will talk with you once you have calmed down."

Kelly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I felt the bed sheet sliding off me until the cold air hit me. I was naked. My cock slapped up and down against my stomach, still hard from having Kelly's naked body wrapped around mine seconds ago. I stood up as quickly as I could and put my arm down over my hard cock, holding it up against my body.

"You think you can just use my daughter!"

Grace was furious, I could see the anger in her eyes, I was trapped between the bed and the wall, with her slapping her hands over my head and shoulders. Each time she brought a hand down it would let out a loud slap against my skin. I had to throw both my hands up to block her hits, and my rapidly deflating cock still pointing out away from my body.

"You skinny little fuck"

As she went in to hit me again I grabbed each of her wrists. I pushed my body up against Mrs. Morgan as I tried to walk past her. I felt my cock press into the exposed skin of her thighs as I pushed her back so I could walk to my clothes. As I started to move past her suddenly twisted around me pressing me back in to the wall. she now holding my arms as her body pressed against me, she forced her face next to mine. My cock pressed in to her leg, she looked up at me as she finally noticed my cock pressing in to her. She took a step back and looked down at my naked body. She rolled her eyes as she saw my cock, still hanging long and full from having been hard a second ago.

"Well at least now I know what my daughter see's in you."

I could see the intrigue in her eyes. Her. Wondering how hard it got and how much I could cum. wondering how he daughter could take such a monster, and if she could too. At least that's what I assumed she was thinking about. She slumped down on the bed, her head dropped down to her hands as she let out a long breath.

"You don't give a shit about Kelly."

I knew I had to take my chance in this moment.

"Mrs. Morgan, I love your daughter."

Her eyes pulled up away from my body at these words. Her face softened and the tension went out of her shoulders. She looked at my face like she really saw me for the first time.

"You do?"

I had my in, and I took it.

"I do."

Mrs. Morgan turned her head to look towards the bathroom door where Kelly was. I slowly walked over and started collecting my underwear off the ground. Mrs. Morgan looked up at me.

"I really fucked this one up, didn't I?"

"No, no, it's not that bad." I tried to lie.

"Kelly has been so happy lately."

Mrs. Morgan looked around the room with a sad smile on her face.

"She has been a joy around the house, she has been happier than ever."

I kept my underwear in my hand as I sat down on the ottoman across from her. I schooled forward to the edge so my cock and balls could hang low over the side.

"I have been wondering what changed, but I guess it's obvious now that she had someone new in her life.

Looking at Mrs. Morgan I noticed how young she was, how young she must have been when she got pregnant with Kelly. And how hard the divorce and raising Kelly on her own must have been. Mrs. Morgan leaned forward and took my hands in hers.

"She was happy because of you."

I could see a tear in Mrs. Morgan's eye as she looked into my eyes. She put her hands on my cheeks and ran her fingers through my hair. She looked me in the eye and smiled.

"She loves you too Rocky. You treat her well."

I smiled back at her and blushed. Just then the door busted open. Kelly was dressed again and looking stunning. She saw how her mother's demeanor had changed, and Kelly instantly lost her anger as well.

"Mom?"

The two of us stood up as Mrs. Morgan walked towards Kelly.

"Oh come here and let me get a hug."

The two walked over and embraced. I could see the tears in Kelly's eyes as she held her mother. I stepped into my underwear, picking up my cock and placing it in the front. Mrs. Morgan held her daughters hands as she apologized.

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you."

Kelly smiled.

Kelly looked me in the eyes.

"And I'm sorry I was hitting you."

I looked up and gave Mrs. Morgan my best boyish smile.

"It's OK Mrs. Morgan, it was all kinda funny really."

Mrs. Morgan turned and opened the door to the hallway.

"Whenever you two wake up come on down and I'll cook breakfast you breakfast. And Rocky, you haven't met Rhys yet, have you?"

"No I haven't, but if Kelly likes her I know I will." I tried to be polite, and I was genuinely excited to meet Kelly's older sister.

We both blew out a long breath, neither one of us believing that we had gotten out of that alive. Kelly gave my dick a light slap.

"Think we have time for one more before she is ready for breakfast?"

I smiled and pulled my underwear down, my cock immediately responding to being alone with Kelly again. I grabbed her in my arms and we fell on to the bed together laughing and kissing.

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers