All Comments on 'Caught by My Wife in Her Lingerie'

by LunaDoggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lpacphantomlpacphantom4 months ago

Why do you randomly 'surround' words with 'quotes'? It's really 'distracting'. There's a strange trend of weird formatting going on, really hope it stops. Getting editors should help with that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, but I found the use of so many unnecessary 'quotes' extremely distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The indiscriminate use of ' " around words is unnecessary and detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story sounds good, but the ridiculous overuse of the quotes is really off-putting.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Fair enough, as i've said elsewhere it's another of my bad habits, that i do need to address. Constructive criticism is welcome, because i do accept i'm far from perfect as a writer. I'll try to learn from the comments here.

SW1951SW19514 months ago

Good, but I wish that Sexy Sandra had invited a third into the story line.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Now there's a thought! Maybe i ought to write a sequel where she does precisely that, her sister perhaps!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern3 months ago

I'd love to see a sequel. xoxo

AardieAardie23 days ago

She will probably tell her sister all about it and invite her to join in. Then, a man.

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

This story was fabulous and erotic…a must read! I loved the idea that a wife could be turned on by a feminized husband and want to continue being kinky with him, but with her in full control. Great detail was enjoyed, but would have liked a longer story with more emotion drawn out. A second chapter is very much called for, as you can’t write this story and then leave it as is. Sandra has her husband right where she wants him…please write about how she leads him on her kinky adventure. To many options to consider, all with Sandra being a loving wife of course, but she can still be dominant and demanding. Possibly explore femdom, total feminization, a website documenting his feminization its photos, cfnm, threesomes, forced bi, public crossdressing, bdsm…just a few to consider. Go light femdom or go all in and have Sandra lead her husband to full feminization with new tits. Too much fun to have with the story…please continue it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLunaDoggy@LunaDoggy
I'm male in my 60's who has often dreamed of being captured by a sexy female and subjected to HER desires. Also i LOVE stockings! It's NEVER happened btw, so my stories are ALL products of my imagination, and NOT from experience. More's the pity!