Caught by My Wife in Her Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers

As I say, my loving wife, and no, I'm not 'taking the Mickey!'

Once my cock came back to life, Mistress Sandra, enjoyed her 'seconds,' even taking a third bite at this particular 'cherry.' And as then the dis-comfort did start to become noticeable, I informed her of such. She kept her promise immediately, untying my legs from the bed, and allowing me to stretch my body out normally again. But she did not release my arms from her bondage to the bedframe, please take note! She hadn't completely finished with me just yet.

"Well, that was fun. Wasn't it, Darling?" With a massive smile on her face! "I know that you've had enough for now, but we'll just have to do it again! Up for it?"

"Yes Mistress. But not today, if you please?"

"Of course not, I can see that you've had enough of sex in that form today. So, in a little while, I'll be tying your legs to the lower bedframe, as normal. Then I can become a woman again, and shag you a few times in the conventional way!"

With that Sandra removed the 'strap-on,' putting it away carefully, for use in the future. With my blessing, she knows me well enough to be assured that I'd enjoyed her use of it too and would be more than willing to allow her to use it on me again. Provided I could 'dress up' in her lovely lingerie, obviously. And speaking of that style of clothing, Sandra proceeded back to her drawer, dressing herself in her black basque, with sheer stockings!

Oh, and she'd grabbed another length of bondage rope, which she used, just as she'd promised to secure my legs to the lower bedframe, although, just like my arms, whilst escape was impossible a fair degree of movement was available to them.

Sandra now started to rub her nylon coated legs against mine, which felt utterly sublime! "Yes, although you're now tied 'normally;' you're still my 'sissy slut!' I'd advise you not to forget that!"

"No Mistress Sandra, I won't!"

"Good. Oh, and by the way, you're going to lose your ability to see me." Holding a blindfold, something both of us use regularly on each other. But this one was in turquoise, just like the rest of my present 'gear.' On it went, now my world was totally dark.

I felt Sandra climb on top of my captured body, and her lips found mine, kissing them with a level of passion and lust that was almost unbelievable. By now my cock had become hard once more, and she wasted no time in guiding her soaking wet pussy over it, swallowing it whole, as it were! Then, slowly at first as normal, she began her 'motions,' gradually accelerating the pace until she was operating at 'full throttle!'

With the desired result following swiftly on. Sandra's movement suddenly ceased as once more, her back arched and froze, while an earth-shattering scream came forth from her mouth. But her cries weren't alone, for yes, she'd also skilfully bought me to the delights of succumbing to the joy of ecstasy! My own cries also filled the room, if not quite as loud in volume terms, and definitely, at a lower pitch, than Sandra's passionate oral emissions!

As if to demonstrate perfect timing, as soon as our respective 'crescendos' had passed the 'phone rang out. Sandra pulled herself off of the bed and myself, grabbed it, answering but not realising that she'd, inadvertently switched it to 'speaker mode' so I could hear the person on the 'other end,' too.

It was Jayne, her sister. "Sandy, where the hell are you? I thought you were coming over to my place today, and staying the night?"

"Yes Jayne, I am. I'll be leaving shortly. Sorry, something unexpected turned up, and I, well to be honest, Andy, got a bit 'tied up' with it and I needed to help him. But it's all sorted now, and once I've freshened up a bit, I'll be setting off. See you soon!"

As she started to un-tie my body from her bondage, "sorry Darling, we'll have to take this up tomorrow when I get back, you see I didn't lie to you, after all! Oh, and don't ladder those stockings when you take them off now, or when you re-fit them tomorrow! Because be in no doubt you'll be back in that lingerie and tied to that bed, just as you were earlier! For as long as I, and only I, decide! You're Sexy Sandra's SEX SLUT, remember."

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers
12