Caught by the Neighbour

Story Info
Couple having sex outside notice the neighbour watching.
1.2k words
4.3
22.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilo82
Lilo82
22 Followers

I was standing by the front door, stark naked, where JT had left me a few minutes earlier. My hands were tied behind my back with a course rope. There was a pink peg on each of my protruding nipples. Drops of wetness were trickling down from my thick, black pubic hair. Slowly rocking from side to side, I was trying to rub my pussy against my thighs, so horny that I couldn't help but stick out my tongue just a little, as if begging for my mouth to be filled with cock.

JT approached me from behind and I felt him rub his nose lovingly against my neck before blindfolding me with a soft, velour fabric. As JT opened the door, I felt the slightly chilly early autumn breeze kiss me all over my aroused body.

I was escorted outside and all the way down the driveway, to the shed by the big oak tree. The pegs were dancing on my nipples with every step I took, with the bleating sheep as their soundtrack. I was grateful for the darkness of the night, even though the neighbours' houses were just out of sight and the idea of being seen turned me on a little.

There was a little room at the back of the shed which JT had set up just for us, with a wall to be tied up against and lots of fun toys to play with. The door was always locked so the kids wouldn't accidentally stumble upon something, or someone, they shouldn't see. Occasionally, JT had left me there, all tied up, while he went to cut wood or mow the lawn, and come back to a dripping wet pussy, ready to be fucked hard.

On this night, however, he didn't take me into the shed, as I was expecting him to. Instead, he untied my hands, took off the pegs and made me lean forward, with my hands against the oak tree. He spread my legs apart and felt the wetness of my pussy.

"How's my little naughty slut?" he asked me, while rubbing my ass cheeks. I didn't get the chance to reply, as he suddenly hit my left ass cheek hard, surely leaving a mark. I cried out a little, but pushed out my ass wanting more.

He spanked the same ass cheek harder and harder, till it was throbbing even when it wasn't being slapped. By that time I was breathing fast and squirming both to get away from the pain and to beg for more. My juices were dripping all the way down to the dead leaves on the ground.

JT must have sensed that I was reaching my threshold, cause he stopped spanking me. I turned to look at him and saw that he was unbuckling his pants, to reveal his hard, delicious cock.

I kneeled down in front of him and eagerly took his balls in my mouth. I whirled them around one at a time, and gently bit the loose skin around them. My hands found his cock and started rubbing the hard shaft.

When I looked up to move my mouth from his balls to his cock, I noticed movement behind JT. There was a row of birch trees separating the shed from the neighbour's property. As I began to suck on the tip of JT's cock, I moved my head a little to have a better look. The moon light was just bright enough to reveal a man standing there, looking at us.

It was Phil, our neighbour. He, his wife and their teenage daughter had moved in a few months earlier, when Phil was hired as the new gym coach at the local school. We had exchanged a few pleasantries but hadn't really gotten to know each other. Although a bit older than us, he was in good shape and definitely an attractive man.

Phil noticed me looking at him and moved his finger to his lips, to urge me keep his presence our little secret. Our surreptitious audience made me even hornier than I already was, which lead to vigorous sucking, licking and rubbing.

It wasn't long till JT couldn't wait any longer to be inside of me. He forcefully turned me around and pushed my back down, so that he could bury his hard cock deep in my pussy. Even though I couldn't see Phil anymore, the thought of his eyes on us, watching us fuck and getting hard himself made me cum hungrily, a few second before JT blew a huge load of cum deep into my cunt.

Still panting from the exercise, I turned around to kiss JT and whispered in his ear that someone had been watching us fuck. He turned to face Phil, put his cock back into pants, and walked straight towards the birch trees. He beckoned me to follow him, which I did hesitantly, suddenly very aware that I was the only one out of the three of us who wasn't wearing any clothes.

I hid slightly behind JT, as the men had a seemingly innocent chat, as if one hadn't just seen the other fuck his naked girlfriend. I could see from the bulge in Phil's pants that he had enjoyed the show. Phil noticed me looking at his crotch, which prompted JT to step aside and show me off in my all nakedness to our new neighbour.

"Do you like what you see?" JT asked Phil.

"Ehm..." Phil hesitated to answer. "Yeah, bro, ehm, she's... hot."

It was too dark to see if he was embarrassed, but his stuttering revealed that he was at the very least a little nervous, which made me feel a little less nervous. Knowing that he had been watching us fuck from a short distance away was very different to standing naked in front to this virtual stranger.

JT got hold of my nipples and used them to pull me forward, closer to Phil.

"Nice tits, right?" JT asked. "Wanna touch?"

Phil looked at JT, clearly surprised at the question. When he turned to look at me, I took a small step closer towards him, to show him that I wanted him to touch me.

Phil shyly put his big hands on my huge, dangling breasts. He squeezed them softly and rubbed my nipples between his thumb and index finger. I let out a slight moan.

"Baby..." JT said matter-of-factly, "Phil seems to have a large erection. Would you be able to help him with that?"

My cheeks instantly turned red, but I couldn't deny the sudden warmth spreading to my loins. I hesitated a little, finding JT's gaze to make sure he wanted me to do this. When he nodded, I kneeled down in front of Phil, who was standing stock-still, as if not wanting to break the spell.

I pulled down Phil's sweatpants to reveal a hard, circumcised cock. As both of my hands found his cock and started massaging it, Phil moaned and JT hunched down behind me to play with my pussy while kissing the back of my neck. Our little show had clearly gotten Phil very excited. It didn't take long till his cum hit my tits.

I got up, cum still dripping from my chest. JT slapped my ass and motioned me to walk back to the house. Halfway down the driveway, JT turned to Phil, who was still standing by the birch trees, and said, "Let's do dinner some time."

Lilo82
Lilo82
22 Followers