Caught by The Officer

Story Info
Intense strip search after bartending the night shift.
1.1k words
4.19
43.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hastily pace across the parking lot, tucking my bartending tips into my corset's immodest cleavage. The dim casino billboard provides low visibility, highlighting the few meters left between me and my ride home.

As I hyperfocus on shrinking the distance, I fail to notice that I'm not alone.

Suddenly, the moonlight abandons me as a massive, muscular form crowds my path.

My breath catches in my throat as I nearly choke in fear, falling back.

"Aren't you a sight, love? Working late?" His voice is disarmingly gentle.

My face burns with embarrassment as my stilettos falter, the gravel crunching beneath me. I recognize the local police uniform, it's midnight black cotton that hugs his muscular arms and exaggerates the chiseled curves of his pectorals and abdomen.

"Oh! Officer, it's just you. Y-you frightened me," I sigh in relief, still attempting to regain my composure between pants.

As I meet his steely gaze, my lips forget their small talk. The cheap shine of the star hanging from his chest is suddenly apparent. The badge's inscription read, "DEPUTY," drawn in blue marker.

"What is the matter, kitten? You seem nervous. You aren't hiding something from an Officer, are you?" He purrs teasingly as he stalks towards me, closing the gap between us like a skillful cat cornering a mouse.

"Of course not! N-no." I nervously laugh, crossing my arms over my cleavage as I shrink, completely enveloped in his shadow.

The Officer narrows his eyes, emerald colored and piercing as they stare into my soul. His features look so familiar, high cheekbones, a clean shaven face and military cut.

"I-I mean Officer. No, Officer. I am not, Sir," I swallow the fear burning goosebumps over my bodice, the cold night's breeze enhancing the chills.

The man smirks, his lips barely touching mine as he speaks quietly to me, "Then you won't mind if I search you. Against the car. Now."

Before I can process his words, the brute captures my neck and forcefully pushes me against my car door. I reflexively suck in air as the blow knocks the wind from me, and any thoughts I had of escaping dissipate.

The Officer, satisfied with my stillness, laughs beneath his breath as his hands roam every curve my legs have to offer, the tips of his fingers inching my skirt further up my thighs with each pass.

I gasp at his audacity as his unwanted touch warms my core. I shove him in response as the ache between my thighs becomes unbearable.

He snickers at my expense, entertained by my struggle as he conquers my slender figure in strength, height, and power. His hands molest me, increasing vigor as I begin to pant. Dextrous fingers unraveling my corset, pinching my pink nipples until they harden.

I hesitate, freezing in place as I fail to say anything. Each attempt to push him off me fails as my delicate frame is no match for his strength.

The Officer grins, harshly squeezing my ass cheeks as he wraps my legs around his belt's waistline. "Now where could you be hiding something from me?"

I grit my teeth, groaning as my body reacts to him grinding himself in my lap. My cheeks blush with embarrassment as my thong dampens. I violently squirm, not wanting him to feel the wetness.

"Oh my.. Is it here?" he feints a surprise, giving my rump another squeeze as he presses his erection directly into my soaked thong.

"Please! Please, Officer stop!" I whimper as I hear his buckle click undone, and zipper coast downwards.

He pauses, cradling me against the car, fondling my breasts with one hand as he holds me up with the other.

"Please let me go." I pant, trying to calm myself down. As I catch my breath, I don't notice the bulbous, mushroom tip of his cock hovering beneath me.

"Gladly."

Gently, the Officer loosens his hold, and the hard pressure of a thick shaft painfully widens my entrance.

As I scream, the Officer shoves his tongue into my throat, muffling my cries as he invades my slick channel.

He embraces me tightly, pinning my arms between my breasts as gravity sinks him into my aching pussy.

I shiver, moaning into his mouth as he bottoms out inside of me, making me orgasm on his intrusive girth.

Coming out of bliss, I hear the sounds of giggles. A group of women are walking by the opposite side of my car.

As I look up at the Officer, he raises an eyebrow as if to challenge me. He then doubles down on that challenge, as he retracts himself and then slowly plows back into my pillowy softness, moving at a speed that someone nearby could hear the slick sound of my lubrication.

I rest my head on his shoulder, digging my nails into his sleeves as lust builds, making me crave for release.

His hot whiskey breath exhales onto me, like a dragon emitting fire.

As the feminine voices become distant in the parking lot, the Officer swiftly pulls out, leaving me feeling empty.

Suddenly, he opens the driver side door and spins me into his lap, sitting in my car as he reels me in, impaling my pussy from behind.

His hand silences my mouth as the other dives into my skirt, gyrating my clit for more lubrication.

My eyes roll back as his veiny cock pistons my cunt for more reward. I tense, feeling my pussy convulse with desire to orgasm. He pinches and rubs my clit in circular motions, moving in sync with his deliberate thrusts. In and out, in and out.

"Good girl. Don't resist," he grunts, his movements becoming abrupt and wild.

My breasts bounce as he drills into me, smacking his pelvis into my ass with merciless blows. The sounds of our lewd act become shamefully loud.

I'm unable to resist as his member massages my swollen walls, his digits skillfully tapping and firmly pressing my clit. "That's it. Such a good girl," he grimaces, enjoying the view.

My back arches as his overstimulation hurts. I scream as the climax becomes unbearable, my bodice going rigid.

This sets him off. He increases speed as his cock fills, wildly bucking into my swollen pussy as my sweet nectar puddles beneath us.

The Officer bear hugs me as he fully sheathes himself, rolling my hips around as his cock bursts inside of me. I gasp, wincing as he smears his hot sticky warmth over my pussy, forcing special attention on my clit until I came for him again.

As he withdraws, our juices trickle down my legs, staining my heels. I weakly lean against my car door, trying to regain composure.

Chuckling, the Officer uses little strength to scoop me onto the driver's seat, but only after helping me gather my fallen tip money and corset.

"Drive safe, ma'am," he nods, closing the door and patting it twice.