Caught by the Ranger

Story Info
Wife gets caught and gets herself out of trouble.
1.9k words
3.78
21.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked into the cabin for our week-long respite. The weeks of working massive amounts of overtime leading up to this vacation made me appreciate it before it even began.

The cabin was situated on a cliff side overlooking the road below to the rear and the mountainous terrain as far as the eye could see. It was three stories. On the main floor was the great room with its fireplace and vaulted ceilings capturing your attention from the start. This level included the full wraparound porch with a hot tub on the rear part of the house overlooking the roadway. Proceeding down to the lower floor, as we initially explored the cabin, we found the game room, a pool table, and two bedrooms. At the top of the stairs leading from the great room to the upper floor was the door to the master bedroom. Upon opening the door, the spacious garden tub situated beneath the massive windows came into view. The window gave the best vantage point for seeing the full landscape of the area. You could see for miles beyond the tops of the trees obstructing the main floor. Through the room and past the king sized bed was the rest of the bathroom and closet space.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard her yell behind me as she ascended the stairs. "It's even better than I imagined," talking about the jacuzzi tub. It's always been her dream to have a massive jacuzzi tub but we've just never done it.

"Well, hop in," I said. "I'll bring in the rest of our luggage."

I went back out to the car to grab more bags. When I came back in, I could hear the water running. I made a few more tips in the time that it took the water to fill up. I returned to the bedroom in time to enjoy watching her soak in the tub. She was completely in heaven as the jets bubbles around her. Much to my dismay, she had closed the blinds before she got in. I always enjoyed it when she showed herself off to others. She usually doesn't mind the attention either. She must have just decided to focus on herself for this evening. I was hoping to make some use of that window some time soon though.

On the second night of our stay, we decided to try out the hot tub. The temperature dropped rapidly as the sun started its descent behind the mountains. I turned up the heat as we watched the sunlight fade. The roaring of the jets muted the sound of the occasional passing car and gave a sense of total isolation.

"How about some skinny dipping action?" I asked as I started to remove my trunks.

She rolled her eyes at me as she began to loosen her top. I glided over next to her to assist and gave a playful groping as I did. She lightly slapped my hand away and then removed her bottoms.

"Are you up for a photo shoot?" I asked.

"Fine," she grunted back.

I spent the next several minutes coaching her on positioning.

"Now open your legs a bit more," I would say.

"Lift your butt higher out of the water," I told her as she looked back at me while she kneeled so that I could get a picture of her exposed pussy.

"Sit up on the edge of the hot tub so that I can get a full body shot," I said. She rolled her eyes but obliged. She sat up on the corner of the tub and let her legs splayed open to give a full view of her nakedness. She cupped each of her breasts with her hands, one of my favorite things she does when she's being photographed.

"Are you done?" she asked. "Sure," I said.

She got out of the tub and began to towel off. As she did, a car approached on the street below. Rather than wrapping herself, she stretched out the towel behind her and turned her naked body toward the road as the vehicle passed. I watched as the car's tail lights lit up. The driver obviously noticed and was prolonging the show for as long as possible. The car reached the next turn and disappeared around the corner.

We retreated into the cabin and went straight to the bedroom. For the next hour, we danced between the sheets. As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but wonder what the rest of our trip would hold.

The next morning I woke first to prepare our breakfast and get ready for our day in town. We headed out around 9:00 and hit several of the tourist destinations.

It was later in the evening when we got back to the cabin.

"Want to go in the hot tub again," I asked.

"No. I think I'll just go upstairs and take a bath," she said.

I let her proceed by herself while I got something to snack on and drink. When I had my food together, I followed behind her. I sat on the large bed and silently watched as she bathed in front of the open window.

I watched as she stood up and gazed out the window as the sun settled down in the sky.

I looked down toward the entrance to the complex and spotted a park ranger. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked down and spotted him looking directly at her. Rather than jumping out of sight, she lifted her hand and gave him a flirtatious little wave with her fingers.

As the ranger started to move his truck, she closed the blinds and began to towel off. As she was drying off, we heard a knock at the door.

"What should I do," she asked. "Answer it," I said. "I'm not dressed," she snapped. "That's the point," I retorted. She chuckled as she headed toward the door.

She wrapped herself in her towel. Being a cheap, hotel-style towel, it barely wrapped around her. I noticed that it failed to fully cover her ass as I admired it when she walked to the door. "Wish me luck," she said. She breathed in a heavy breath of confidence as she turned the knob.

The knocking ceased as soon as she hit the stairs. I knew that the ranger could see her through the window on the door. From the angle below, he probably had a full view of her crotch as she walked downstairs to greet him.

From my hiding place upstairs, I could only hear their muffled voices. I peered through the master bathroom window at his truck below. After a few moments of conversation, he walked back out to his truck. I was almost certain that he had not taken the bait and she was actually in some kind of trouble. Just as I was about to head downstairs, he tossed his duty belt into the truck and radioed to someone. He then turned and headed back inside.

I heard the stairs creak as they went down to the lower floor. The silence that followed was nerve-wracking until it was broken by a muffled moan. The sounds of their fucking grew more intense. I began to hear intermittent moments of their romp with his hips slamming into hers followed by her cries of ecstasy. I couldn't wait to have her reveal the full details as she always does. The torture of waiting in seclusion while the sounds permeated the cabin continued for another twenty minutes before his loud groaning followed by silence let me know that he was finished.

Within minutes, the stairs creaked under the weight of a single set of feet. I raced to the window and looked out to see him climbing into his truck. His taillights faded as he rounded the curve in the road in the distance.

I hurried down the two flights of stairs to the lower floor. As I turned the corner, I could see her still lying on the bed with her knees in the air. She was laying with her head turned to the side, completely exhausted.

I got closer to her and that's when I saw the ranger's cum sprayed all across her abdomen.

She picked her head up and looked down at her stomach to see his massive load for herself.

"Well, did you have a good time?" I asked.

"I sure did!" she exclaimed. "Want me to tell you about it?" she asked, as if she didn't know the answer was going to be an enthusiastic affirmative.

I climbed on the bed beside her and wiped away the cum with a towel. She then reached over and grabbed my erect cock as she started to tell the story.

"As I was walking down the stairs, I could tell that he could see straight up the bottom of my towel. I made sure to swing my legs just a little wider so he could get a good view," she said.

"I let him in and listened to him give his speech about this being a family resort and such," she continued.

I asked him, "What usually happens when you catch guests doing stuff like this?"

He rubbed his chin as he looked me up and down. Taking the hint, I readjusted the towel again to give him another glimpse. He stepped toward me and whispered, "we might be able to work something out so this doesn't get reported."

"So I played along and reached my hand out to stroke his badge and asked him 'what did you have in mind?'"

She continued to stroke her hand up and down my shaft as she described every detail of the encounter.

"I asked him, if I could show him the bedroom," she said. It was the best line she could think of at the moment, she went on to tell me.

"I'll be right back," he told her as he stepped out to his truck. That's when he radioed to his station that he would be out of contact for a while.

"When he came back in, I completely removed the towel and turned to lead him to the downstairs bedroom," she continued.

She described him as following like a dog on a leash. She glanced over her shoulder at him as she bent over the side of the bed to expose herself and receive his cock.

He quickly unzipped his pants and entered her. He went slowly for a while before she told him to go faster. At that point, she said that he became a machine and pummeled her with such force that she would lose her breath each time her buried his cock into her.

He flipped her over and took a firm hold of each breast as he continued to slide in and out of her. That's when she lost control of the situation and fell completely under his control. She was having multiple orgasms in rapid succession as the pounding continued.

She said it was everything she could do to whisper, "please don't cum in me." Just as she had uttered the words, he pulled out of her and unloaded his hot cum all over her.

I knew that I was going to explode any moment now, so I moved on top of her and gently entered her. She was soaking wet as I glided gently in and out of her for a few minutes and the I filled her with my cum.

I wrapped her in my arms as she drifted off to sleep. We laid nestled together for the rest of the night. I think this vacation will be one that we remember for years to come.