All Comments on 'Caught by the Ranger'

by Hammerdown15

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
caught me

At first I thought this was an exhibitionist story in the wrong category but then the cuck wife share started and I saw where this was going. TAGS should have included a few more things like share, cuck, cheating, or something. I also didn't see any comment about sharing. He enjoyed when others saw her but never said they swap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dear god

That idiot is at it once again whining about categories. Just because it wasn't written exactly how you want, or didn't include every single tag you think it needed doesn't mean its in the wrong category. If a story is in this category and it features a wife/girlfriend having sex with another person, then its perfectly fine right here, no matter what else is in the story. Stop being a little baby and just enjoy the free porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who cares what catagory it is in?

The story still sucks horribly no matter where it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

The only category for this is the trash bin.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lot of whoring with the ranger stories today, and camping with cucks.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Nice,Nice,Nice.

This was a decent story. It could have been better if the wife had told it, And the husband hadn't revealed that this was a habit of hers. First he describes the place in it's wonderous state and then he says. The cheap hotel towels. He brought the hotel down with just that one phrase. I still say it would have been better if it had come from the woman. Instead of a cock hungry man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous