All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 06'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zorrofinzorrofin4 months ago

Great to see you back and its again very good chapter👏👏

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

5 stars, to make up for the 1 bombers. I started to read your story, after all, everyone knows I am a big 'cuck'. However, writing about wanting a wife to be exclusive with her lover and cutting off her husband from all sexual intercourse, Nah Baby. I do like getting 'sloppy seconds' which is my bag. But NO pussy at all? No thanks, I couldn't read past the first paragraphs that said that. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Why is his dream, his fantasy, being friendzoned? Even sugar daddies get to play with the push, why does he settle for nothing?

I get he loves her…WHAT does he love about her? What does she do to reciprocate that love? She says she loves him, what does she do for him that is evidence of that love?

Because all I see is a woman using a pathetic simp to fund her lifestyle with her real husband. And that’s fine. She can be in love with another man, but then why stay with her housemate. He’s not even a roommate, they share a house together. Why not get a divorce and take half his shit?

And don’t tell us it’s because she loves him, prove it. Or prove that it’s his money she loves. After all, she can divorcee him, marry Antwan and still keep her housemate. It’s not like they’re actually married anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While this is your story and no doubt there are people who enjoy every word, I found myself skipping whole parts of the last two stories. For me you have jumped the shark with the arrangement of the participants. Are there never parents who drop in unexpectedly? No other young couples they visit with? The neighbors never comment who the strange black man is who comes and goes at all hours. A black baby will complicate things even more as will her lover now nailing the blond. I apologize if bringing reality to a story harshes your buzz.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great to have you back and continuing this series!

Pavel246246Pavel2462463 months ago

Another story about a severely mentally ill man.

Maybe some treatment would help.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't see how anyone could like this shit!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to go along with Buster on this. I love the idea of a Blackman coming around and being able to get my wife into bed and doing what he wants to her.. because he has a really thick cock that makes her feel weak and helpless he’s able to make her cum and leaves her exhausted and satisfied. That is hot but I would never accept being humiliated and her being taken from me.

This was a bridge to far.

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Worthy of the series. Very nice!

oscarpanoscarpan3 months ago

Thanks for coming back, great story, we are also a young couple only for blacks, she takes BBC and me too, we enjoy it a lot. Of course there are people who just love to judge other ways of living, up to them, we enjoy it and that is what matters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

U stupid trash u completely ruin the story with this stupid pregency story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous