Caught Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
505 Followers

Antwan laid back, his hands behind his head as he stared up. "Dayum, your wife's pussy is fine. I never get tired of tapping that."

Anna turned toward me and put her hand on my chest. This was the most intimate we had been in months.

"I like this," she said.

"I love it," I replied.

Anna smiled at me with a sparkle in her eyes, her face looking absolutely adorable, all flushed and bashful, her hair a mess.

"You should know that we aren't planning on having a baby right away," she said, her finger tracing shapes on my chest.

"No?" I said, curious.

She shook her head cutely. "Nope. There's lots of things we want to do first as a couple."

A couple. Meaning her and Antwan. I loved it.

"I kinda like the sound of that." I said.

"I thought you would."

"So what sort of things do you want to do?" I asked.

Anna smiled mischievously and hugged me tighter, pleased I wanted to know and pleased to be able to tell me.

"We want to date, just the two of us, you know, spend some time romantically together in different places."

I started getting hard again. Anna detected it and her hand sought my erection out. She held it and stroked me slowly.

"Would that be okay?" She asked daintily.

"Yes, sweetie."

"What would you do while I'm out dating Antwan?" She stroked me more.

I squirmed. "I'll stay home like a good boy and jerk off while thinking of you two dating."

The sexy gleam in her eye intensified. "That's my perverted boy!"

"What else would you want to do before you try to get pregnant?"

"A trip, just Antwan and me, someplace tropical and romantic." Anna said, her eyes looking off wistfully. "I want us to hold hands as we walk on a beach."

They would be beautiful together. I imagined getting videos and pictures of their trip for me to whack off to. Every night I would be masturbating to the thought of them in bed together.

"Sounds good."

"We've also talked about some other sexual adventures. Nothing definite but just playing with possibilities. Maybe a threesome?"

"What? With who?" I asked, surprised.

"Antwan has the hots for one of my friends. You know, Debbie, the blonde."

"She's married to the best man at our wedding."

"That's her." Anna sighed. "He's seen her a few times and wants her. Says he's always wanted to do a blonde. I said I would bleach my hair for him but he wants a natural. And since I promised him anything for his birthday, well, you get the idea..."

"Debbie, huh?" She was a tall sexy woman with a great shape but a bitchy attitude. The thought of her with Antwan aroused me though.

"Won't you get jealous?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Antwan is man enough to satisfy two women."

Anna stated it with such finality that I moved on. "What makes you think she'll go for it?"

"Debbie is unsatisfied with her husband."

"You mean my buddy Trevor, the so-called Trev?"

"Yes, Debbie told me they were both looking for something, or someone, to spice up their marriage. I think Antwan may be just the spice they are looking for."

"I can see Trevor doing it, he's a pretty horny guy."

"I may also get a threesome for my birthday," Anna pumped my dick with her hand.

"What? You're kidding?"

"Why not?" Anna raised an eyebrow, she really had become more assertive. "If he gets to have another girl, I get to have another guy."

"Who's that?"

Anna looked shyly away. "Antwan has a black friend, an older man he says I would enjoy. I might have hinted to Antwan I have a thing for older black gentlemen."

"Oh, my." My eyes widened and my dick stiffened. "Wow! I like it."

"Stop it!" She punched my chest. "You're making me blush. He says they've done a threesome together before. He's very clean and disease free. Apparently, he's very picky about the couples he joins. He's black, discrete, and hung--my type. We'll have lots of fun."

I took a moment to appreciate my wife Anna, smiling, confident, and beaming with contentment. She was a different woman.

Anna suddenly kissed me. "I have you to thank for this."

"My pleasure."

"You could also come with us on some outings." Anna said, rubbing my balls. "I love when you watch. So does Antwan, though he won't admit it. And we're also thinking about experimenting with different things, to get all our kinks out before we commit to trying to get pregnant in six months."

"Six months? That means..."

"It will be on our wedding anniversary," Anna said. "That's when we want to start.

Does that bother you?"

"Hell, no. I like it."

Anna smiled and kissed me. "I thought you might. We've been talking about how it might work. There are plenty of blended families today. We'll be just like them. I'm the mommy, Antwan's the baby daddy, and you can be the stepfather."

It pleased me that they thought to include me. That meant our relationship would continue long term, even after the birth of Antwan and Anna's first child.

"I'd be honored." I paused. I held back but reminded myself communication in an open relationship was important. "But are you sure you guys wouldn't want to get married later?"

"Nope." Antwan said, still staring up, not looking over.

Anna rolled her eyes. "He keeps saying he doesn't want to marry. He wants to remain a live-in boyfriend, and later, the live-in baby daddy."

"I'd be happy with this arrangement. I'm happy you'll be happy. And to be honest I just love the idea you impregnated by Antwan. It is a cuckold's dream come true. And that's who I am. I fully embrace that now. Everything that has happened has helped me realize that."

"I've grown too. I feel so much more secure now. I never imagined things would turn out like this." Anna shrugged. "Modern families. As long as there's love in our home it will all work out. I can't think of two guys I'd rather start a family with."

"Me too, sweetie." I said.

"Who knows what will happen next?" Anna had a lusty gleam in her eye. "Who knows where your growth will take you sexually, sweetie?"

I broke a sweat out of sudden nervous, that sounded almost threatening,

Anna grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"That's enough." Antwan suddenly rolled Anna on her back and climbed on top of her. "If y'all two girls are done talkin', I think I want to start practicin' making that family right now."

"Eek!" Anna shrieked happily.

My dick grew hard again as Antwan held his stiff black cock against her pussy lips and slowly stuck it in her. I couldn't believe he was hard again. Did he ever get soft? Anna spread her creamy white legs wide open, resting them on his broad black shoulders. After mounting her, he started pumping his black cock in and out of her, eliciting a string of cries from my wife. He pounded her pussy, his balls slapped on her ass as he built up a rhythm. She moaned as he had his way with her, stopping only to share the occasional kiss.

That evening, sensuous images burned into my memory, the sight of her sexy feet sticking up, swaying back and forth as they had sex, her toes wiggling as each stroke of black cock entered her. I watched her delicate hand, adorned with our wedding ring, a ring I placed on her hand when we exchanged vows, the diamond twinkling at me mockingly as my wife squeezed Antwan's ass, while her other hand caressed his back. I admired again Antwan's black cock that spread Anna's pussy open, the way it looked impossibly long coming out, proudly displaying the length of his thick shaft before pushing back in, smashing sweet sounds of pleasure out from my wife who gripped the bed sheets. I saw them rolling side to side, Antwan seeking to plunge deeper, penetrate further, to enter her completely.

Their tangled bodies mesmerized me. My wife glowed with a healthy sweaty glow, her clear tan flawless skin looked even more beautiful mounted by Antwan. His fit black body shined as he lay on her, muscles throbbing and clenching. He kept his mouth locked on her lips, kissing her non stop as they went on fucking, seemingly determined to keep her from speaking until at last he let her breath and pant. Their eyes met. They smiled at each other, as if acknowledging a shared joke, an understanding. Then their faces became serious as Antwan became possessed by an unstoppable need to inseminate her again. His eyes were fixed on Anna as he pounded her, his hips mashing her like a machine. With her legs on his shoulders, Anna gazed up with complete helpless ecstasy on her face. They had done this more times than I could remember, but each time always seemed like the first time. When Anna and Antwan made love, it was something special, I was happy just being able to watch.

"You like taking this black cock in front of yo husband, suga?" Antwan asked.

"Yes, baby. You know I do."

Antwan increased his pace. "Tell him what you like better."

"Ah! You. I like your black cock better."

"Who's gonna be yo baby's daddy?"

Anna glanced at me. "You are! Ah! So good!"

"Who?"

Anna cried out in pleasure. "You! Antwan. Antwan will be my baby's daddy!"

Antwan leaned down kissed Anna's mouth, then their tongues played wildly just before Anna's lips twitched, her feet started shaking, her body tensed, and her eyes rolled up in her head.

Her hand suddenly reached out, grabbed my free hand, and held it. She looked at me, her eyes partly closed, teeth clenched, and her body shaking with pleasure. Then my wife stared at her black lover.

"You will get me pregnant!" Anna cried out as she squeezed my hand and orgasmed.

Antwan smashed his hips down, burying himself inside my wife, and grunted as he came.

Anna pulled his face down to hers, stroked the thick black hair on his head, and kissed him.

"I love you, Antwan." Anna said in a soft, tender, and affectionate voice. "Do you love me?'

"I love you, back." Antwan said as he mashed her body into the mattress with his.

That was the first time I'd ever heard him say that to her. I felt touched. I knew they loved each other, of course. They were a wonderful looking couple. I couldn't wait for my wife and Antwan to get pregnant. I didn't feel even the tiniest bit of jealousy, only a sense of contentment, happy to see my Anna and Antwan exchanging words of love.

I jerked off again, just a feeble dribble coming out of me now. I was spent. Once Anna had cum again, Antwan rolled on his back, his cock still erect and hard. She knelt down on the bed beside him and grabbed his cock, rolling her tongue over it. Ann's ass stuck out and I saw cum dripping from her pussy.

They both seemed in a frisky mood. I could see I was in for a treat. This was going to go on for a while, maybe all night.

Anna gasped and looked at me. "Ohmygosh! I forgot to ask you, is there anything that you would like? Antwan said we should let you have something too. Isn't he so nice?"

I didn't have to think about it. "I'd really like to eat your pussy."

"But it's got Antwan's cum all over it and in it. Do you still want it?"

"Let him have what he asked for." Antwan said.

Anna and Antwan exchanged a look, then she smiled at me. She laid on her back, opened up her legs, and slowly rubbed her clit.

"Come and enjoy," Anna beckoned with a wink and a come hither finger. "Eat as much as you like."

I got on all fours and crawled to Anna. I felt really good. There were many things for me to look forward too, watching Antwan fuck my wife's blonde friend, seeing Anna have sex with a second black guy, and finally, seeing Anna get pregnant by Antwan. As I licked Anna's cum soaked clitoris I knew the future was getting exciting.

Bonus part: 6.1

In the middle of the night, Antwan got up and hit the shower, his hung black cock swinging as he walked. Anna and I lay in bed together, her head on my chest, and my arm around her. When Antwan came out, he went over to the bed and kissed Anna before telling us he was going to his room downstairs to sleep. Like anyone else, there were times he wanted his own space. Before he left, Anna pinched his ass, blew him kisses, and said she loved him.

Antwan rolled his eyes and waved her off. She stuck her tongue at him. As he left the room, I noted the love-struck look in Anna's eyes as her gaze followed him.

Deciding that was my cue to leave, I got up to return to my bedroom but Anna held my arm.

"No. Don't go. Stay with me," Anna cooed, tugging at my hand.

At her gentle urging, I returned to the bed and laid next to her. We embraced and started kissing. The kisses we shared were very sweet, yet charged with an underlying current of lust.

"What a night, huh?" I said, caressing her body.

Anna nodded. "Thank you for being so supportive."

"It's easy when I have the sweetest and cutest wife ever."

"You're so good to me."

"You're worth it. You've made me so happy."

"How have I made you happy?" She asked.

"By how kind you are, how thoughtful you are to me, and how great I feel being with someone so sexy and beautiful."

In the dark bedroom, we held each other, and exchanged small talk like this for an hour. We were chatting like two kids having a sleepover. It was nice to conversate with Anna. By her smile, the way she kissed me between sentences, and the way she held me close I could tell she felt the same.

Anna ground her hips against mine. "Tell me how much you love me cuckolding you."

I ran my hand along her hips. "I love how your body has been taken by a black man. It makes me horny knowing Antwan's black cock has been inside you, inside the body of my wife."

"Mmmmmm. Yes."

"You look so innocent and cute, but when you get black cock in your white little pussy, you turn into such a slut."

"Yes! I love it when you say that."

I embraced her tighter. "It makes me love you more."

"Mmmm, that's good."

"You know, I'm falling completely for Antwan. It's hard not to. He's such a great guy."

"I like it. I love the way you light up when he's in the room."

"I do? That's so embarrassing."

"No. It's cute."

"I'm thinking about Antwan more and more. I think about him at work, think about him on my ride home, at night I dream about him. I've become obsessed. Am I losing my mind?"

"I think it's sexy." I replied.

"Antwan is so handsome. I always thought he was good looking but lately I think so even more. Maybe my taste in men has changed. I never paid attention before. He's got a great smile. A hot butt. His chest is yummy, I just want to squeeze his pecs all day. And, of course, his cock is magnificent. It fills me up so good."

Anna held me tighter. "I can't wait to see what our babies look like. They will be a mix of him and me. Isn't that cool? A piece of me and Antwan will be together forever. I get happy just thinking about it."

I rubbed her belly. "I can't wait to see that."

Anna moaned. "When you say things like that I feel so loved. I'm really excited by how much you like me and Antwan together. Butterflies race all over my body."

"It's my favorite thing to see the two of you happy."

"Really?"

"Yes. Just the other day, I came home and found you and Antwan watching a show together on the living room sofa, your legs draped over his, and his hand on your knees. You were so focused on Antwan you didn't even notice I was home. I went to my room and jerked off."

Anna rubbed my crotch. "You never get tired of that?"

"Never," I said instantly. "I can spend all day thinking about the two of you. I am really looking forward to being there with you both as you start your family. I'll be the best stepfather there is."

Anna looked troubled. "How will we explain that?"

"I got it figured out."

"You do?"

I had given it much thought and was ready to share it with Anna. "Yes. We will tell everyone that I can't make you pregnant. So, everyone will assume my sperm is no good. It will be the truth that I can't make you pregnant, we're just leaving out the part where it is because we don't have sex anymore."

"Okay, and how do we explain where the babies come from?" Anna asked, deeply interested and invested, adorably cute.

"We'll say that we used donor sperm, which is kinda true."

"Right," Anna said, getting into it. "Because Antwan is donating his sperm, directly into my pussy, which I love by the way, but then you knew that, and we don't have to share that part."

"And we will say that we picked Antwan because we liked the quality of his sperm."

"Again true." Anna said. "What if they ask other questions?"

"We'll tell them it's private, we don't have to share anything more than we want. Most people won't care anyway, especially after I say I'm just their stepfather. Lots of people have stepfathers."

Anna nuzzled me. "I love how far you are thinking ahead. You really want to make this work. That makes me so happy. I feel so loved. You make me feel so special and I trust you completely."

My heart full, I squeezed Anna in my arms. "I feel privileged to watch your relationship with Antwan grow. It's like I have the front row seat to the hottest love story. I'd even be okay if you wanted to marry him."

"Don't say that." Anna hugged me tightly. "I mean, I'm happy you did say that, but I'm afraid to lose you. I love what we have."

"So do I. And remember I wouldn't do anything you hate."

"I worry that I'm being too selfish." Anna said, petting me with her hand along my body. "Is it wrong that I want to keep you both? I love being with both of you. I don't want that to change. I want what we have to grow stronger. I want you both in my life and in my bed. I want the three of us to always be together."

"I want to make your dreams come true." I told her and she smiled.

Lying in bed while facing each other, gently holding each other's hands, my wife drifted slowly to sleep. As watched her sleeping, I thought about what the future had waiting for us. Whatever was next, I felt that if we worked together, I was sure our dreams would be able to be caught.

End of part Six...

eroghost
eroghost
505 Followers
12