Caught Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna and Antwan date. The interracial cuckolding continues.
8.4k words
4.27
6.6k
20

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers

Warning: If you do not like stories containing interracial love, cuckolding, or impregnation, it is recommended you read something else, otherwise, please enjoy.

Hi, everyone. This is Anna, yay me! For those of you who know our story, I bet you're surprised to hear from me. Hello and tons of kisses! Muah! Muah! For those who don't know me, here are some basics: I'm a white 24-year-old woman married to Jim (he's white too). I'm leaving our last names out to protect the guilty (namely us). Jim is the love of my life, my darling hubby, and who, for the last hot and sexy seven months, has been my devoted cuckold (love you cuckie!). I decided to be the one to tell our next chapter since my sweetie Jim wasn't present for the majority of the described events (very sexy events, lewd practices and naughty activities).

First off, even though I cuckold my husband, I still love him. People judge and attack me all the time about it, but I see him as my sweetie. At heart, I swear I'm a good girl. As a teen, I always did what I was told. I crossed my t's, dotted my i's, and didn't make trouble. I was kind to my friends and strangers, and I never wished harm on anyone in my life. I still weep if I step on a bug. I'm 99% wholesome (mostly wholesome, read below), just a regular, healthy, young white woman who likes cute things, like wearing a pretty contrast trim cardigan and a nice dark bias skirt over ankle boots, and yes, also engaging in mind blowing consensual sex with my black boyfriend in front of my husband. Okay, maybe that's bad (and I use parentheses too much). So, I'm a bad girl in just one thing, just one little thing, I'm just 1% bad.

But let me ask you this? Is it really bad if my husband gives permission for my affair, if he even encourages me to do it with my boyfriend? If you have read the earlier chapters you know that Jim was the one who started all this when I caught that naughty young man with interracial porn. He had me available to use and instead he was jerking it to porn at night. That's what started it and led to his interracial cuckolding. Let that be a lesson to all you guys watching porn behind your girlfriends or wives' backs. Trust me, you may think you're slick at hiding it, but we know. We know.

My beautiful boyfriend, by the way, is Antwan. He is tall, athletic, and very black (just the way I like em). I love his well defined jawline, his thick shaggy dark hair, and his big dark eyes. When he's around, my cheeks flush, my eyes flutter, and I sometimes bite my lower lip in arousal. He flusters me. I tremble with excitement when I run my hands along his great broad shoulders. I pinch his fine ass every chance I get. But my attraction is more than just physical, he radiates confidence, masculinity, and protectiveness. I feel safe and secure around him. He's so hot I need to use oven mitts to handle him. Antwan also has a wonderful personality, he's laid back and chill, he creates a good vibe, is fun to be with, and the more I get to know him the more I lose myself to him. Believe it or not, he's also good buddies with my husband. They watch sports together, talk about superheroes (which I don't get at all), and work well around the house as a team. They fixed our garage door, the hot water heater, and replaced our storm windows, all without having to call a repairman.

Can you believe it? I love having a husband and boyfriend who get along. For the last month, Antwan has been my live-in boyfriend. Give him an hour and any girl would drop her panties for him. And yes, I love him. In my personal journal, I write about him. I've written our names together in hearts, Antwan + Anna 4 ever. I guess you can say I'm madly in love and I'm not ashamed to admit it. And in case you're wondering, he is armed, with a long and thick and big black cock, and he's dangerous, in a good sexy way. Yummy. His pet boa (as I refer to his manhood privately to myself) is impressive. He knows exactly how to use it too. I have lots of personal experience with it. Trust me. I'm a lucky female, a typical pretty white girl who just happens to love black cock. I know it sounds cliche, but things are cliche for a reason. He's sexy. I want him. He wants me. My husband approves. What's the problem?

Actually, the problem is he feels so amazing in me that I completely surrendered to it. Our sex was so good that I stopped having sex with my husband. As much as I love Jim, his dick and I are no longer compatible (sorry Jim, you know I love you). It's been months since Antwan and I have become regular lovers and he's stretched me to the point I am anatomically unable to feel my husband. I don't know if that is really possible, I'm not a doctor, and I know about childbirth and that a baby passes through it so you don't have to mention that, but it's how I feel. I unilaterally enforced a sex embargo on my husband, so there's no more passage through my sweet canal anymore for his weenie. Now wait! Before you get angry and flip the hell out, remember that it was my husband who recommended it (did he? I can't remember who said it first???), and he's 100% supportive of my decision. Jim loves seeing me make exclusive love to my black prince.

You might ask how can we stay married or call ourselves a couple if we don't have intercourse? We still have sex, just different types of sex. I still perform fellatio on my husband's dick and I jerk him off. Actually, I've gotten rather attached to playing with his little dick (I find his white weenie rather cute, especially when he's hard). I kiss and cuddle with my husband too and we still do things together like shopping, cooking dinner, and exercising (we cycle, it keeps us trim). He's my best friend. We still sleep together, sometimes, when I'm not spending the night in Antwan's arms. I just don't let his dick in me (except my mouth and sometimes between my tits), because like I said, he's too small for me to feel him anymore since Antwan stretched me out.

Sorry if I repeated that before, I actually get off a little saying that so please be patient. Also, my husband is as addicted to watching me having interracial sex. I get turned on by how he gets turned on and so on. It's a vicious, sexy, cycle of on turning. And Antwan can't get enough of my firm shapely white ass, I think he is addicted to me too. How can I resist? Have you seen the beauty of black and white together? The world needs more love after all. In the end, all three of us are happy and content. Antwan and I make love to each other and my husband watches. Everyone orgasms. It's win, win, win. If we like being together, who is to say we shouldn't. I love my guys.

Thank you for listening. I didn't plan on writing so much but communication is very important. That's how my marriage has not only survived but has also gotten stronger. Recently, I communicated to my husband that Antwan and I want to start a family. Why not? I'm a fertile woman within the harbor of marriage who has a good home, is financially secure, and so naturally I'd like to start having babies. We decided, Antwan, Jim, and I, that since I only engage in coitus with Antwan, complete with vagina penetration and ejaculation (yay!), that he should be the one I have babies with. Immediately, my husband Jim got 100% behind it and even volunteered to be our kid's stepfather. Antwan will be daddy. I'll be mommy.

Before I get knocked up though, I want to experience more things with Antwan and maybe (wink wink) have some other sexual adventures. I swear I'm a nice girl, don't judge me.

You're all caught up now. So now I'm going to tell you about what happened next. If enough people like it, and maybe leave a friendly non-abusive comment, then I'll keep telling the story. I can always pass it back to Jim, he loves talking about it too.

I wanted to spend private time with my main man Antwan. As much as I love our house, and my husband Jim, I like to go out too, so I invited Antwan to start taking me out on dates, alone, just the two of us.

Jim said he was happy to see us date and I believed him. The thought of me alone with Antwan for hours made Jim so aroused that I'm sure he masturbated every time we went out.

So, Antwan and I went on dates every weekend and holidays or any other day that we were free. I dressed up, fixing my hair and making up my face, picking out a nice combination of top or blouse and skirt or some nice dress and strode out with my sexy boots (ankle, knee, and sometimes thigh length). Add to that a nice imitation Coach or Louis Vuitton pocketbook that I hung from my arm. I felt powerful and sexy leaving the house holding Antwan's hand. Every day, I became less concerned about what the neighbors might think or what would happen if someone we knew saw us. What did it matter if they did? I wouldn't change anything.

Antwan dressed up too (although I had to force him since he seemed to think dark jeans, a plain black hoodie, a gold chain, and some branded t-shirt was all you needed). I made sure to dress him in some nice pants, good shirt, and a stylish jacket. Nothing I said changed his mind about his branded cap though. He always wore it out, often to the side, which bugged me but I also thought it was cute and I got used to it. I even wore it myself and put it askew like he did. He would always just say nope and take his cap back. I still love that cutie-pie.

Our first dates were literally just us going somewhere to eat, then driving straight to a hotel and having sex, watching cable crime shows, having sex, showering and having more sex again: I started to feel like we were shooting a Black Men on White Wives porn video. It was so much nonstop sex. Granted, I'm not complaining, we had some good times. I liked all those beautiful nights sleeping in his arms after a night of passionate love making. While watching cable, he would envelop my little white body in his strong black arms and I would swoon and lay there feeling loved and protected. Some hotels had mirrored ceilings, and I always enjoyed staring up and seeing the reflection of an innocent looking white woman (the not-so-innocent me) making love to a handsome but rugged looking black man. Call me whatever you want, but I loved seeing the contrast in our skin tones, there is an irresistible attraction to it, so beautiful. I often had an orgasm the moment I peeked down during sex and watched in amazement as his enormous black cock penetrated my helpless white pussy. Antwan saw me in lingerie, watched me dance for him, got lap dances from me, and we gave each other massages. Using the different furniture, Antwan found dozens of new positions and angles to stuff his black cock into my married white pussy. I never got bored no matter how many times we did it. The mere fact of being alone with Antwan raised my arousal meter to the roof!

But at heart I'm an old fashioned girl, and I wanted something more romantic. After a couple of weeks, I convinced Antwan to come to the big city with me and Jim volunteered to drop us off and pick us up later because parking was hard to find and I refused to have to pay for it.

So on our first date to the big city we decided to keep it simple. My husband Jim dropped us off by the edge of the city's biggest park. I kissed him goodbye on his cheek and then, holding hands, Antwan and I strolled away together.

"Bye sweetie, call me when you're ready and I'll come pick you kids up wherever you are. Enjoy yourselves you two lovebirds."

I knew my husband enjoyed saying that. He's such a perv.

"We will." I smiled, waved, and blew a kiss to my husband as he winked at me and drove away.

"Gosh," I said. "I feel like a teenager getting dropped off by her father."

Antwan nodded. "Where y'all wanna go?"

"Let's wander around and explore. We're so lucky it's a sunny and decent day, I was afraid it would be too cold."

Antwan nodded. "It's perfect."

I smiled and blushed. We were just like a newly dating couple. I couldn't wait to get more lovey-dovey. After seven months I guess it was time to fully admit we really were a couple with long-term aspirations. Achievement unlocked! We were doing what couples do. His hand felt big and strong but I felt completely comfortable holding it. Our fingers laced together. I swung his hand and giggled a little. I was basking in warm fuzzies, getting happy over nothing. My heart was performing jumping jacks. I peeked over at Antwan, he was staring ahead, stoic and serious, and he caught me looking and I turned away and blushed. I was being so silly but I also enjoyed it. I was a young woman in love, even if I was married, I was still in love, and everything felt new, exciting, and fresh. Just being alone together with him filled my heart with sweet tingly feelings.

Since it was still winter, most of the trees didn't have leaves, but there were enough evergreens to give the park a natural feeling. Hand in hand, we walked along quietly. There were lots of other couples in the park. I actually noticed quite a few white women with black men, from older couples to teenage ones. Times have changed and thank goodness for that. If I hadn't been so shy, I would've dated Antwan sooner, and wouldn't have ever married Jim, my safe and dependable white husband. I love Jim, but if I had been braver before, things would have been different. Occasionally, I caught people staring at us, curious and maybe titillated by the sight of such a young attractive interracial couple.

We shared some mundane conversations, nothing serious or sexy, just regular chit chat. I did learn some funny things. I found out he hated icicles and avoided them. Apparently, he thought he was going to be impaled through the eye or something. I also found out he only buys designer socks. In exchange, I told him how I like all animals except those that are red, they freak me out, don't ask me why. I also mentioned that I also bought a giant pretzel when I came to this park but for reasons unknown, they were nowhere to be found. Grrrr!

As we continued to talk, I told him I got promoted at work, because I was very good at handling billing. I now had a more flexible schedule. He complimented my outfit and I thanked him and cuddled a little closer to him. I loved the effort he was making. Walks in the park were not his thing but he seemed to be happy just being with me. After making it halfway through the park without a pretzel vendor in sight, we started talking a little bit about the future. We both agreed we wanted to continue our relationship and explore it more. He agreed we should enjoy more time together before trying to get pregnant, and he was pleased to hear I planned on stopping birth control in July.

"Five months. Isn't July when your wedding anniversary is?"

"Yes. That's when Jim and I married. And also when you and I first had sex together. Cuckolding Jim was my anniversary present to him."

"And his next present will be me getting you pregnant?"

I smiled at him. "It brings us full circle. Is that okay?"

"Hell yeah it is."

"So, how's the business you started?"

"Busy. I might be around less since I started flipping houses." Antwan said.

"Oh, yes?" I said, a little sad in my tone.

"Don't worry. I'm still coming home to be with you. Maybe I'll have a late night or two. I'm just starting to get my business off the ground."

"You're going to be a big success, I know it." I leaned my head against him. "If there is anything I can do to help just let me know."

"All you gotta do is keep yo sexy ass in my bed."

My mouth dropped in faux surprise. People turned their heads to look at us. Acting embarrassed, I punched Antwan in the shoulder and dragged him away. After a safe distance I yanked him behind a tool shed at the park and pulled him down for a kiss. When our lips touched, my whole body buzzed with butterflies. His lips were thick and full, a pleasure to feel on my lips. He held me tight, his hands feeling down the sides of my body, one hand reaching down to cup my ass, kissing me with such passion I felt like passing out.

Someone whistled at us. "Way to go, jungle fever!"

We broke our kiss and looked. Two teen boys and teen girls pointed at us and laughed.

"Way to go, bro! Tap that!" A boy shouted.

"Go get it, girl!" Cried out one of the girls.

Before we could reply, all but one of the teens scampered away.

The one who stayed, a red headed girl, talked to us. "Don't mind them. They are just jealous because you're such a cute couple. Sorry to bother you. Bye."

We waved as she ran off to rejoin her friends.

I couldn't argue with them. Thanks to Antwan, I did have a case of jungle fever. Since they were gone, we shrugged and got back to kissing. It felt too good to stop.

After getting a lot of smooching done, we continued our walk. We got to the end of the park and drifted into shops over the next few blocks. We did some window shopping. I bought Antwan a new shirt. Buying clothes for him was something I was doing more and more. It made me happy. It is what couples do. Nothing serious. It felt fun just being together. In return for my gift, he bought me an African beaded bracelet I was looking at.

Antwan put the bracelet on me. "You should wear this, since you've got some black in you."

"I know I've had a black in me, but you don't have to broadcast it everywhere." I whispered to him, leading him away, acting annoyed but really amused.

The jewelry seller, an African man, looked our way and grinned.

As we walked along the sidewalk, I waved the bracelet in front of me. It felt special to me. It felt like the bond between us was deepening.

"You like it?"

"I love it." Then under my breath I muttered. "You can put more black in me later."

"What y'all say?"

"Nothing." I giggled to myself.

After passing different store fronts, we came across one selling baby merchandise. In front, we saw a big advertisement poster that featured a young interracial couple, a black man and a white woman, smiling happily as they pushed a stroller containing a beautiful mixed race baby. It was like I was looking at Antwan and me, our future. My body temperature went up a few degrees. In the last few years, I have noticed an increasing number of interracial couples in commercials and advertising, more than I see vanilla couples. Maybe I just noticed them more because of my perspective, I'm more personally aware of it, but I honestly saw it as prophetic, as if the world was telling us that black men and white women needed to fall in love and unite the world into a better place, and that Antwan and I needed to mate. Remember, I know it sounds wacky but I'm just sharing that is what went through my silly head in that brief moment. I'm a silly boo boo head.

Antwan pointed at the picture I had noticed. "Hey look, it's us next year."

I smiled at him. My heart was beaming. I started to wonder if we should just find a hotel and start practicing making babies again.

A middle aged black saleswoman ambushed us. "Oh, are you two expecting? How wonderful!"

I pressed my shoulder against Antwan. "We're working on it."

The woman lowered her voice so that only we heard. "I think mixed babies are the most beautiful. Would it be your first?"

"First of many," Antwan said.

"Antwan!" I said, faking outrage, hitting him and sticking my tongue out at him.

"There's a great sale going on right now. You should come inside and take a look."

I looked at Antwan's amused face and smiled. "I think we should go and take a look, don't you think so? We got all those mixed babies on the way after all."

Antwan grinned. "Alright, alright."

We extracted ourselves from the saleswoman and entered the baby store. As expected, it had everything a new mom could want. I dragged Antwan through and started losing my mind, stopping at various displays, getting over excited and then moving on to the next one. I got most animated about the baby clothes. I found a tiny one that looked like a teddy bear suit and lost it. I waved it at Antwan as I shrieked with delight. I could just imagine our smiling little mixed race baby in it, a tiny brown baby that was a combination of us both, who we would bring up with love.

eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers