Caught Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, isn't it naughty being white married woman with a black lover?"

"Hell, yeah, that's why everyone likes it."

I giggled. "What? Why do you say it like that? Everyone?"

"They do. You like it. I like it. Yo hubby likes it. The people who see us together outside like it. On the streets, in the shops, and at the diner. Everybody we saw today likes to see us together and wants us to have sex."

"But if we get caught by people we know, and everyone talks, don't you worry? I'm a happily married woman."

Antwan gathered me up in his arms. "Being married is the cherry on top."

"It's true, I can't stop thinking about it. I know I would be happy with just us. I love you, but the added kink does make it even better. Big time."

"Jim is fucking crazy about it."

I nodded in agreement. "He is. He's told me many times."

"I want you to stay married to Jim. I love fucking your married white pussy while he can't. I love every minute I fill your pussy and he can't. I hope y'all have a long marriage together with me sleeping with you the whole time. I'm horny as hell for you. Since we all have the same kink and preferences, why not just accept it and get down and dirty with it?"

I slapped the bed in agreement. "Yeah, let's get down and dirty with it."

I felt so happy that I climbed on Antwan and covered his face with kisses. Life was full of many choices and I had made mine. I was staying with my white husband and keeping my black lover. Forever.

"Even if we don't officially marry, I still want to take photos in a wedding dress and see you in a tuxedo next to me someday."

"Anything yo pretty white ass wants." He said. "Maybe we'll try that photographer sometime."

My eyes looked up, imagining myself in a white wedding dress, surrounded by flowers, Antwan looking handsome in a suit beside me, holding the hand of his blushing bride. Even if it was just to dress up, there were still many things to look forward to.

After a quick make out session, we decided to call Jim. I felt good about our relationship. Antwan and I understood each other. It was time to reconnect with my husband.

"Hey, sweetie." I said when he answered.

"Hi babe, what's up? Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No, we're fine. I just wanted to call you. I was worried that you were lonely and bored.

"Oh, I'm keeping myself amused. How about you?"

"We're having a great time."

"That's wonderful. Where are you now?"

"We're in bed, at a hotel, the view is great. We've been very busy if you know what I mean?"

"Can you be more elaborate?" He asked.

"I don't mean to alarm you, but as your wife I feel I'm obligated to tell you that we have been engaging in physical activities of a salacious nature."

"Salacious, you say?" Asked Jim, sounding amused.

I replied in my best imitation of a high class voice. "Absolutely. And it may shock you, my good husband, to learn the dashing black prince Antwan, who swept me away from you, has been less than gentlemanly, taken liberties, and dare I say it, been quite lewd with my person."

Antwan swiped the phone. "I fucked her. Four times. In the shower. On the bathroom counter. Over the sofa chair. And against the wall in the closet."

"Give me the phone back," I fought for the phone, climbing over Antwan.

Holding the phone away, Antwan continued in a mock serious voice. "Sir, I'm sorry to inform you but your wife is a black cock loving slut. She didn't put up any resistance and had multiple orgasms!"

"Antwan!" I tickled him, fully knowledgeable of his sensitive areas, being very familiar with his body, and snatched the phone back.

"Sorry, Jim. He took the phone." I got up off the bed and padded to a seat by the window. There I blew some of my messed up hair away from my face and curled one leg under the other as I sat.

"It sounds like you're having a great time. I love it." Jim said.

"Best time ever," I swept some ruffled hair behind my ear and gazed lovingly at the bag from the baby shop that contained the tiny teddy bear baby clothes. "I've really enjoyed this private time with Antwan."

"I can hear it in your voice. You sound at ease."

I chuckled. "Actually, now that I've had a chance to relax, I'm feeling pretty sore, thanks to someone."

Antwan shouted. "My bad, Jim. I stretched her out. Sorry, she got the pussy gap now."

"Oh my gawd, behave! Shut up and stop making things up!" I threw a pillow at Antwan.

Jim laughed on the other end. The sound of it made me tingle. I missed him.

I whispered. "After I get home, I'll tell you all about it."

"Every detail?"

"Everything," I replied with a kiss.

In a conspiratorial voice, Jim said. "I'm looking forward to it. Thinking about you going out with Antwan, I've been jerking off ever since I got back home. Have fun the rest of the night. I know I will."

I smiled, my heart cheered. I imagined my husband on the bed, whacking off, picturing in his mind the night I was spending with my black lover. I grinned, blew him kisses goodnight, and raced back to Antwan in bed, slipping under sheets, and folding my soft married white body into my black lover's arms.

End of part seven