All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 07'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

I would never marry Jim. That's all that's said, and the opening bullshit is unnecessary.

It's all about his abuse.

Divorce and have a relationship with whoever you want.

bluerubberonebluerubberone4 months ago

@Pavel, you know for someone who hates reading these types of stories, you seem to be coming back with each new chapter to emphasize your thoughts and feelings with no delay pretty regularly. If I didn't know any better, I would think that you look forward to reading each new chapter just like the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know she says she lovesJim; but that’s not really accurate. Everything she’s done tells of her contempt for Jim, and that’s fine. She can hate whomever she wants; but why lie to us about it? Why tell us she really, really loves him when everything act, every breath, everything she does is for Antwan?

Divorce Jim and move on to the man she really loves: Antwan.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very well written story coming from a different angle than most others. It was refreshing.

lexbetlexbet4 months ago

Really great series... I enjoyed so much...!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding story! The romantic side of her lover and her is so refreshing. Instead of divorcing Jim and marrying her lover - have them do a commitment "wedding" ceremony. She could wear a gauzy beige dress and they could have their ceremony and honeymoon on a nice Carribean beach. When she returns she has a new wedding ring - a single diamond that is placed between two gold hoops - for her being between her two men. The honeymoon would be the perfect place for making that beautiful 1st baby. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I said the same everytime why write this with interracial when the Main theme is a fetish? (Cuckold your "love") Why interracial? Thats all. Good writing tho and not a heavy atmosphere, but just a sh*t for husband and wife, and one semi lucky black guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Make Jim free from you and go away

annardannard3 months ago

Have you considered writing an alternate branch from this chapter onwards? Like an alternate storyline, where she actually wants to leave Jim and Antwan wants it too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous