All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 09'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Amiable69Amiable693 months ago

A wonderful chapter. And so well written! Amy x

DickeredDickered3 months ago

Wonder when Bella will join in.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Oh for ducks sakes. Just end this bullshit already.

I told you that she loved Antwan, I told you she emotionally and physically left Jim and you paraded the lie that she lived Jim despite’s doing nothing with him. She loved him like a brother or a gay best friend.

But you kept lying to us. Every goddamn chapter is the same:” I love Jim and stopped having sec with him and date Antwan but I still love Jim. More than anyone else. But I’m pregnant with Antwan’s child and I love being with him and we’re so good together but I love Jim sooooo much”

And it was a lie. You lied to us because you wanted to cuckold Jim. That she crosses every line, well newsflash: she’s not cheating on Jim, she’s not his wife and never was. He was just the guy she fucked until she met Mr. Right.

So how about him finding out she’s Antwan’s wife. How about giving Jim some actual fucking emotions that show he’s hurt, angry, betrayed and sad, because so far, he’s always deliriously happy and never worried, never concerned, always begs her and she does nothing for him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While the skank slut and sissy wimp slept Antwan crept into mom's room and spent the night spanking and fucking the mommy slut for almost ruining his night. She was begging him for it by the time he was done with her. He now stops by one or two times a week, takes her over his knee and then fucks her brains out. She is just one more of his submissive fuck toys.

litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

Soon to be grandma will soon want to try some of that BBC also! Great story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

please do more i was so happy to see this old story continued. dont take 16 years again the world needs you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story was one of best cuckold story out their until stupid aouther decide to bring peregency thing it's completely ruin it it becomes another cheap repeat cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story should focus on cuckold couple not the bull and what is with wife become loving lover more than husband? Bull job is fucking only not love love for husband otherwise its bull shory

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I read these stories to laugh my ass off, lol. Fucked up things are funny to me and this over done plot of wimpy bitch white guy, so called "loving " wife, and everything perfect black guy is a trope that never fails to disappoint. Shit is always hilarious. People who take these kind of stories seriously are out of touch with reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous