Caught Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the thin straps of the garter belt bunch up on top of his legs and the back ones stretch right over his buttocks as he sat on the stool. He thought it felt kind of nice and the way his slacks touched his legs. Wonderful little tickles danced about his legs as he shifted around in his seat.

He quietly wondered why Harmony would ever complain about wearing pantyhose. For him, the experience was only positive except for the dressing room debacle, but even that wasn't all bad.

He ordered his lunch and sat in relative peace until a group of young women came into the restaurant. They were seated in a booth just behind Jess and they started giggling quietly. He could hear the group trying to get one of the girls to say something as they started laughing loudly.

"Hey dude, your panties are showing!" She said as she hooked a finger under his garter belt and snapped it like a rubber band.

The whole booth erupted into boisterous laughter as the girl hurried back to the safety of the group. They spent the rest of the time throwing little bits of food at him while his penis grew inside his panties from the embarrassment of it all. He did nothing to hide the lingerie poking out the top of his pants and finished his lunch before getting up and walking out to his car. It was then that he noticed his tee-shirt had been tucked into the top of his garter belt. His pants had slacked so low that even his panties were on display. He felt so slutty leaving it like that on his way home.

Jess walked through the back door into the kitchen and found Harmony talking with a nice looking woman. Her back was facing him so he couldn't get a look at her face. She wore a dark blue A-line dress with a cute little cropped jacket that was left unbuttoned. Her 2" heels clicked on the granite floor as she walked away quickly. He wondered if she wore control tops or if she wore a garter belt with stockings like him.

"Who was that?" Jess asked.

"Just an employee of mine Jessica!" Harmony said without looking up from the papers she was looking at.

"What did you just call me?" He said.

"Jessica! That's your new name, isn't that what the girls at the lingerie shop call you?" She said slightly amused.

Jess's cock jumped and his heart dropped when he heard her use that name. He was so embarrassed. She was having him followed during the day... that would explain some things.

"Go shower, and wait in the bathroom for me. I want to inspect your shave job." Harmony said plainly.

Jess walked into their bedroom and dropped the bags of lingerie by the closet and stripped out of his clothes. Rather than mess with the garter belt clasps, he pushed them and his panties down in one movement that ended up trapping his legs in a pantyhose trap. He almost fell face-first into the floor as he shimmied his legs out of the sheer black nylons.

Jess showered for no other reason than Harmony told him to. He spent a little too much time on his cock and nearly ejaculated all over the floor of the shower looking at his feminine legs, ass, and mound with the ugly little heart he'd left while shaving. Short of breasts, he would look down and try to imagine his body being a woman's body, but with a better than average cock.

He wondered if the cute young woman from the lingerie store was right. Could he make a convincing woman? Jess wasn't sure he even wanted to be a woman but the idea of dressing like one titillated him and made his dick grow thinking about the attention he might get.

Harmony entered the bathroom as Jess was looking at his ass.

"You have always had a nice looking ass, Jessica!" Harmony said leaning against the door of the bathroom.

"Do you have to call me that?" He replied pulling his towel around his body.

"That's what the girls at the lingerie shop are calling you isn't it?" She said bobbing her head sarcastically.

"I told you to go buy some things... you're the one that went whole hog and tried them on in the store!" She added with a smile.

"Yup, I'm the dumb ass," Jess shout back sitting on the side of the tub.

"Hey, you have been fucking my cousin for two years. It's been two days so far. It's only going to get worse so if I'm not worth the utter humiliation then pack a bag and leave!" Harmony said plainly.

"I have nowhere to go, I have no money, I have no job!" Jess fired back.

"Maybe if you had a job, you'd have your own money and you could find a place to go! Maybe if you had a job you wouldn't have had the time to fuck my cousin for the last two years! Maybe if you were more of a man you wouldn't have agreed to but the fucking panties in the first place, maybe I wouldn't have to provide everything in this house for some freeloading bitch!" She shot back.

She crossed the room and grabbed Jess by the arm, wrenching him into his feet. She grabbed hold of his towel and ripped it off exposing his nakedness.

"You'll learn your place in this household Jessica, you're no longer my husband... you are my wife, and from now on, you'll obey me or I'll kick your ass to the curb!" Harmony said squeezing his arm tightly.

Jess was scared she was going to hit him. There was a fire in her eyes he'd never seen before and didn't want to tempt her into action. Jess lowered his head and looked at the floor.

"Yes dear, I'm sorry!" Jess said

Jess's cock hardened from the verbal abuse, and it bounced lewdly from his crotch.

"Put that fucking thing away Jessica! Harmony yelled.

"I can't, it's like it has a mind of its own!" He feebly answered, not daring to make eye contact with her.

"Get dressed you stupid whore, we are going shopping." Harmony said walking out of the bathroom fuming.

Jess tried to will his penis to shrink. He splashed cold water on his junk hoping it would soften but nothing was helping. His wife wouldn't take too kindly to him walking out with his cock as hard as it was.

He finally closed his eyes and thought about other things long enough for his stiffness to leave so he could wrap the towel around him and get dressed.

Jess reached into his panty drawer and grabbed the very first pair of panties he touched. They were a blue thong with little white lace accents. He pulled the very sexy panties up his legs and felt the familiar stirring sensation that signaled an oncoming erection. Jess closed his eyes abs slowed his breathing. He tried to imagine that he wasn't wearing thong panties in front of his wife. He tried to imagine not enjoying wearing thong panties in front of his wife.

He narrowly escaped the embarrassment of popping a boner in panties in front of Harmony. He stepped into his slacks when Harmony stepped on the loose leg opening.

"No wife of mine is going to be seen out of the house in slacks ever again!" She said pulling the pants away from him.

"What am I supposed to wear then?" Jess exclaimed.

Harmony rummaged through the closet for a moment and returned with a skirt blouse combo.

"You bought this for me, what... five years ago? She said.

Harmony held the small red plaid skirt and white schoolgirl blouse up to her body. It was far too small to ever fit her. She has thanked him for the gift and buried it in the closet, never to be worn again.

"On what planet did you ever think this would fit?" She said somewhat calmly.

"On what planet did you ever think I would wear something like this?" She said a little less calmly.

"Put it on!" She growled as she threw it at him.

He barely had time to think and caught the clothes out of reflex more than anything. His heart skipped a beat thinking about having to wear the skirt add skimpy blouse in public.

Was that the line? Was that too much for him? He didn't know anyone in town other than the few acquaintances he had from when he worked with Harmony. His old friends now hated him and lived across the country and he only had one sister left that lived more than an hour away. They didn't speak anymore either.

'My panties aren't going to match my outfit!' He thought to himself as he pulled the skirt up his legs. From the waist down he had a feminine point of view and imagined a woman standing there in a skirt.

His cock stirred and was threatening to get hard again. Jess pulled the blouse around his shoulders and fought with the buttons, they wear too small and backward.

Harmony noticed his struggles and stopped to help him with the buttons. She swatted his hands away and started with the tip buttons. Jess couldn't help but get turned on at the thought of his wife dressing him up in her clothes. She was dressing him like he were a child that couldn't dress herself.

His cock had hardened to the point it was pushing the skirt out at the front. The thong panties could contain him when he was soft but his dick slipped out the side and was poking Harmony in the leg.

She didn't immediately notice the protrusion until she had finished the last button on the blouse.

"What the fuck!" Harmony said taking a step back.

She reached out and lifted the hem of the skirt to see what was poking out. She knew what it was but she wanted to see it anyway. When she set her eyes on his dick she reached out and slapped it hard. It slapped against Jess's thigh hard and bounced back again.

"I told you to get rid of that!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry babe, I tried!" He pleased as his face turned red with embarrassment and his cock throbbed.

Harmony sat in a chair beside the bed and just looked at her new wife. They couldn't go out in public with a hard-on like that but how could she get rid of it without rewarding him?

"Come here, Jessica!" She growled.

Jess slowly walked across the room. His cock throbbed and bounced as he moved. He tried to push it down but that only made it worse. It just felt good and was so erotic crossdressing in front of his wife for the first time. He could see she was pissed but had no idea what was about to happen.

Harmony grabbed hold of his long brown hair as soon as he got within arms reach and pulled him over her lap. He struggled a little but she just held him down by pulling the hair at the back of his neck. Jess cried out in pain and stopped fighting. His cock was forced down and jabbed the side of Harmony's leg. She flipped the red plaid skirt up ad exposed the thin strip of blue fabric wedged in his ass crack.

Harmony hooked a finger under the thong strap and tugged it into his crack a little bit. Jess struggled a little bit but she pulled his hair again until he settled down.

"If you don't hold still, I'll rip your fucking hair out. Do you understand Jessica? Harmony said while pulling his hair slightly.

"Yes dear, I'm sorry." Jess cried.

Harmony ran her hand across his bare bottom and felt it's smoothness. He'd done a great job shaving for sure. She lifted her hand and brought it back down, lightly slapping his bottom. Jess flinched from fear. She slapped his ass just a little harder again and he didn't move.

Harmony pulled her hand back and started swatting his ass until her g if and burned and ached, and Jess bucked wildly about her lap. His hands flung back to protect his tender ass. Harmony grabbed a hairbrush from the vanity.

"Move your hands, Jessica!" Harmony growled.

Jess slowly moved his hands away from his inflamed buttocks. Harmony caressed his bright red ass with the hairbrush. She was still breathing heavily from spanking him moments earlier. She pulled the brush and let it fall on a new area she has not swatted and Jess bucked again.

Harmony gripped the hair at the base of Jess's skull and set to swatting his ass with the hairbrush. Jess had started crying like a little girl before Harmony stopped the assault on his tender ass. She felt bad for him until he stood up and a thin stringer of precum had attached itself to her leg. It was still attached to the penis throbbing under Jess's skirt.

Jess rubbed his raw ass cheeks and wiped the tears from his eyes. He didn't know why he started crying. He didn't know why his wife had beat him like that, and he didn't know why he was still so fucking horny!

"Lay on the bed Jessica!" Harmony said realizing there was likely only one way to get rid of the erection.

Jess laid down on his back. The skirt flipped up into his belly and exposed his throbbing member. The skin stretched tight and almost shined under the dim lights of the bedroom.

He picked his smooth legs up and looked down his feminine looking body. If the penis wasn't there, he could imagine it a woman's body. That only made his cock throb more.

"Go ahead, take care of it!" Harmony commanded.

Jess grabbed his cock and started stroking it. The precum bubbled up to the tip and he wiped it off with his thumb and smeared it on his leg. Harmony watched Jess bring himself to the edge of an orgasm. His mouth would open, his tongue would search the air for something, and then his mouth would clamp shut again.

The thought jumped into her mind almost as quickly as she moved. Harmony pulled Jess's legs up over his head and folded his body in half. His cock was pointing right at his mouth.

"If you're going to cum, you eat it from now on! No wife of mine is going to waste a load of cum ever again! Harmony said victoriously!

Jess had to act disappointed. He had to act disgusted or she might catch on to the fact that most of her punishments were turning out to be rewarding in one way or another. Her hand was only an inch away from his asshole and he wondered if she might ever want to stick anything in there too.

His balls tightened and his cock swelled up in his hand the moment his Dick erupted and sprayed cum all over his face. His mouth was open but the first two shots missed their mark and landed on his eyes. He couldn't see a thing and another shot hit his nose. It was getting closer. Harmony had started moving his body around to get some to shoot in his mouth. The last four pumps landed squarely on his tongue.

The sweet-salty cum slid down his tongue and into the back of his throat. He swallowed it down barely tasting anything. Harmony milked another two drops onto his tongue that he managed to hold on to. She scooped the globs from his nose and cheeks into his mouth.

Jess lay there panting off his orgasm. He didn't say a word. He just closed his mouth and savored his seed, swallowing little bits as the saliva built in his mouth.

"Change your panties, and put on these pantyhose. That should help contain that disgusting little pecker of yours." Harmony said throwing a pair of black cheeky panties and a pair of control tops Jess's way.

After pulling the control top pantyhose up his legs, Jess washed the cum off his face and pulled his long brown hair into a loose ponytail at the base of his neck. He looked at himself from the back and saw a cute looking girl in a skirt.

"I am going shopping for something to take care of that little problem of yours. You are going to take this cheap fucking coat back to Emma! Remember, I've got someone watching you at all times. Fuck around Jessica!" Harmony said pulling the faux fur coat out of the closet and tossing it to her crossdressed wife/husband.

Harmony turned and walked away, leaving Jess holding the coat. He was glad the sun had started seeing when he walked across the drive to get in his car. Everything was covered but he knew what he was doing was so wrong. If anyone saw him, or if he got pulled over, if he got sent to jail for anything... things could go bad quick!

Jess pulled the coat over his lap in the hopes that it might cover him a little bit as he made his way across town to the trailer park that Emma lived in. Every light he stopped at, he thought people were looking in at him and laughing.

He finally made it to the safety of the dark trailer park. There were cars everywhere! The only place he could park was 4 or 5 houses away. Jess sat there looking around. He didn't want someone to see him wearing the women's clothing. He sure as hell didn't want Emma to see him crossdressed either but what choice did he have right then. He just needed to get to Emma's porch and back.

Jess opened his door and light flooded the interior of his car! He forgot to turn the light out before opening the door. His heartfelt like it would burst out of his chest it was beating so hard. His sandals flipped and almost sounded like high heels as he walked quickly toward Emma's driveway. Jess scanned side to side racing to her porch.

He planned on hanging the coat on the railing and leaving it there for her to find, but he remembered Harmony's instructions to make sure she got the coat. The moment he stepped on her porch, a security floodlight flipped on and illuminated the whole porch. There he was, holding a faux fur coat wearing a schoolgirl outfit he originally bought for his wife illuminated like a dancer on a stage when Emma looked up from the couch.

A look of confusion washed over her, then realization started to settle in as she recognized the woman on the porch to be the man she had been regularly fucking for the last two years wearing a plaid school skirt and a white blouse. She snuck up to the screen door.

"Jess, is that you?" Emma whispered.

"Yeah, can I come in please?" He replied looking around hoping no one was looking.

"No, fuck no, Harmony will fucking kill me!" She whispered out the door.

"Besides, James is awake... What are you wearing?" She said.

Jess pulled the coat away from his body to reveal what he was wearing. Emma clapped her hand over her mouth and laughed loudly. All Jess could do was stand and take the humiliation from the woman He most recently and most regularly had sex with. Emma pushed the screen door open and let Jess inside.

"What the hell are you wearing!" Emma whispered while suppressing laughter.

"It hasn't been good! She threatened to kick me out and enact our prenup. I'd have to pay her $5k a month and take nothing in the split! She made me sign the papers already so if I fuck up at all, I'm out!" He said quietly.

"That doesn't explain what you're wearing though Jess!" Emma said walking around Jess to take in the view.

"Yeah, it does! She fucking owns me, I have to do whatever she says or I'm completely ruined! I can't afford the alimony payments and still stay alive!" He exclaimed.

Emma lifted the hem of the skirt and peered under to see his black cheeky panties smashed into place and his clean shaved legs. Jess's cock twitched wildly in its nylon prison. It wanted to get hard but there was just too much pressure holding him in place. All he could do was push his skirt down to hide his embarrassment from her.

Emma pulled her phone out and snapped a series of pictures with a wide smile on her face.

"Come on, give your Daddy some love!" Emma said pushing Jess on his shoulders.

"Look, I just came by to return your coat. And now it's returned so... I've got to get going now." Jess said not wanting to look at her.

"You've gotten soft! You're not even the same man I knew two days ago!" She said letting him go.

"No, I'm not the same man at all." He said turning and pulling the door open.

"I can't see you anymore. We are done." Jess said.

"I'll decide when we are done, missy!" Emma said holding her phone up and showing him the picture she had taken of him in her house.

"Good luck, you can't do anything to me that would be worse than what she has already done to me anyway," Jess said.

Jess stepped out onto her porch. The light was still brilliantly bright and he looked around into the darkness to see if anyone could see him. He was walking briskly to his car. He had already unlocked his door so he wouldn't have to mess with the door once he got there. Only 10 feet to go and he was safe again.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out alone at night?" The stranger said as he pinned Jess to his car door. Jess could see the knife held at his throat.