Caught Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't, I don't want any trouble. I just want to go home!" Jess pleaded with the man holding him against the car.

Jess could feel the man rub his rough hand up his skirt, searching for a hole to play with. He ripped his pantyhose down and his panties at the same time. The man smashed Jess's face into the hood of his car and flipped his skirt up and out of the way.

He could feel the cock head pressing into his asshole, and then as though a small balloon popped and wetness flooded his legs. The man was pushing himself into Jess's bowels. He could feel the man's thighs slapping into his exposed buttocks and he could hear someone grunting. Jess felt a pulsing inside him and had to move, he had to get away before he lost consciousness.

Jess pushed back and tried to break free. He sidestepped and broke away from the man but his friend caught him before Jess could get away...

"Oh, not so fast slut! You can't come into my neighborhood wearing something like that and not expect to get fucked!" He said pushing Jess against the door.

Jess wasn't struggling like he expected he should be. Maybe it was the blow to the head when he was forced over the hood of his car. Maybe wearing women's clothing made him want to be forcibly taken in a dark trailer park. Whatever it was, his cock was free of its nylon prison and he was hard as a rock. He didn't know why he was so hard when, at the moment he wanted anything but to be erect.

The smaller man had his fore arm smashed into Jess's neck. He was pinned to his drivers door when the guy started feeling up under his skirt, looking for his pussy. When his hand made contact with the 7" cock, his whole attitude changed. He let go of Jess, stepped back and without looking away from him.

"It's a fucking dude!" He yelled to his buddy.

Light shot into his vision and he realized the little guy hit him right in the eye! Jess went down like a sack of rocks and he felt the kick to his ribs.

Darkness swallowed him up as he passed out...

He didn't know how long he had been out for. When he came to, the men had left. His panties and pantyhose were still pushed down to his knees. His cock lay limply over his thigh. His head was spinning and ringing in pain and he thought he felt blood running down his face.

Jess slowly stood using his car to balance against. Nausea struck and threatened to make him vomit. He pulled his panties up and then his pantyhose and fell inside his car. He hit the lock button and laid back for a moment to catch his breath. He realized he was lucky to be alive. They could have easily killed him.

Jess drove home. He didn't care about the street lights or people looking at him at red lights anymore. It was all different. He just didn't care anymore, he was in shock.

Jess stepped through the side door into the kitchen to find Harmony glaring at him.

"Where the fuck have you been? It's been 3 fucking hours!" She yelled before fully seeing him.

Jess stood under the light and Harmony saw a large gash over his eye and blood that had poured out and pooled at his face. His white blouse had bloody drips more recent from the other blood. His eye was black and nearly swelled shut. Jess held his side tenderly and slumped against the countertop. His pantyhose were ripped all the way down to his knee, he was missing a shoe, and had blood streaking his legs.

Harmony started crying silently and closed the gap between them. She pulled him into her arms and held him. Jess tried to push her away but she wouldn't release her hug.

"Oh my god baby, what happened!" Harmony said between her own sobs.

Harmony helped her battered husband into the bathroom not knowing what else to do in the moment.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jess said grunting with each step.

He found that he could no longer hold his emotions back and with his last word, he too started crying. He lay slumped over on the bathroom floor crying into his arm. Some of it was from the attack, some of it was from the situation he found himself in with Harmony, some of it was the way he was with himself.

"Um... my husband has been attacked. He has a large cut from his eye, it looks as though his ribs are broken." Harmony said.

Jess looked up to see his wife pacing through the bathroom talking on the phone. She has called emergency services. He stood up, holding his side and snatched the phone from her hands.

(Ma'am what's the address?) the operator asked through the phone.

"Everything is fine, I just fell. I don't need help. Thank you." Jess said and hung up.

He set her phone on the countertop and stepped into the walk-in shower to get away from his wife's prying eyes. He just wanted to be alone.

"I just want to be alone." He said before he continued crying.

Harmony sat down right outside the shower. She could respect his boundaries but certainly wasn't going to leave him completely alone though.

Half an hour later she heard the water kick on and the splashes that indicated someone was showering. Jess had stood still fully clothed and seated the water. He wanted to wash it all away. He pushed the skirt off and out of the pantyhose. His blouse was already ripped partway and he just finished it off and dropped into a sling wet pile on the floor of the shower.

His ribs were turning a raspberry red and his eye was bleeding again from the hot water. He didn't care all that much. The hot water just felt good.

"Honey, there's a towel here when you're done." Harmony said from just outside the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Jess emerged wrapped in a towel. Blood trickling down his legs and face. His black eye turned a deep shade of purple and looked as though it would burst at any moment.

"You're going to the hospital, either with me or in an ambulance. Your choice!" Harmony said somberly.

"No ambulance." Was all Jess managed to say.

Harmony wrapped their comforter around her husband and cradled him up in her arm with a strength she didn't know she had and carried him to her car.

Jess closed his eyes and darkness fell in around him again as he slumped in Harmony's arms...