Caught Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess goes shopping again and gets treated like a woman.
8.5k words
4.46
28k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Jess woke up his wife had already left for work. He was glad he didn't have to fight with her or be glared at that morning too. He got up and pulled his panties off. If she wasn't there to monitor him, he sure as hell wasn't going to wear them.

Jess stepped into the kitchen wearing only his grey sweat pants. He was starving and pulled the pizza out of the fridge. He had a piece of cold pizza because he was too lazy to heat it. He threw two more pieces onto a paper plate and sat at the kitchen table.

A note with his name on it was deliberately placed on the edge of the table. He took another bite of pizza before he opened the letter.

(Jess,

Today is day 2, you should be wearing panties. If you're not, go put them on right now or leave. The choice is yours.

Today you will start shaving your body smooth. There are new razors in the bathroom. Shave everything from your eyebrows down. I want you to leave a small patch over your pathetic little penis. That will be the only hair you're allowed. I think you should shave it into a heart. Make sure to use a moisturizer when you're finished or you'll be miserable.

Next, you're going shopping! It's so exciting, I can't wait to see what you choose!

Here is your list.

1.2 pairs of control top pantyhose, one a color other than black, white, or nude.

2.4 pairs of thigh high stockings, (no holdups) one of which should be a bright fun color, and another should be fishnet! Be sure to buy at least 2 garter belts to hold your pantyhose up!

3.4 pairs of leggings, all fun patterns, please!

You may have to go to more than one store to find everything, but make sure you go back to the mall to see your new friends Mandy and Susan! They'll be so happy to see you today!)

"THE FUCK!" He yelled.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT! I already bought some fucking panties, why the hell should I go buy some god damn pantyhose and leggings too?" Jess yelled again.

"And now she wants me to shave all my fucking body hair too!" He huffed on his way to the bathroom stuffing a whole pizza in his mouth.

Jess stood at the tub with the razors and shaving cream in hand. He zoned out watching the water rumble as the tub filled. He felt like this was a test he couldn't pass. If he shaved, he would be playing into her whims but if he didn't, she would run him off.

He had no marketable abilities to his name. He only ever got by on his good looks and his ability to bullshit his way through anything. With a long list of failures under his belt and no real option of leaving he thought maybe he could use a little change anyway.

"For fucks sake!" He grumbled getting into the hot tub.

Jess settled into the tub to soak. He was glad he didn't grow a thick coat of hair as he'd seen on other men. He lay submerged in their huge jetted tub. He didn't bother turning the jets on, he enjoyed the quiet too much. He lay in the hot water until he normally would have got out and then he lifted his right leg up and out of the water.

Jess sprayed some Shave cream into his hand and worked it into his leg. The foam spread on so thick he couldn't even make out his skin through the foam. He shook the pink razor in the water and started at his ankle. He tried one long stroke up his leg like he might mow a lawn and like he had seen Harmony do before but the razor clogged up with hair within the first inch.

"Ugh... this is a pain in the ass!" He said as though someone could hear him.

He tried the other direction and started at his knee. He worked the razor with the grain of the hair and found it clogged less quickly but didn't quite shave the hair all the way off. It really wasn't any faster.

Jess changed tactics and shaved two inches at a time with short little strokes and then he would shake the razor into the bathwater. By the time he finished his knee down on one leg, the water was filthy with floating hair that clung to his skin.

"There's got to be a better way!" He mumbled to himself as he stood and got out of the tub.

The idea dawned on him as he stepped into the shower to rinse the hair off. He had an electric razor that he used on his face. Why couldn't he use that on the rest of his body?

Jess dried off and stood in front of the mirror completely naked. His right leg from the knee down was smooth and hairless. He was surprised by how different it looked, and he rubbed it for a moment. It felt nice to be so smooth.

Jess fired the razor to life and flipped the trimmer head open on the side. He started at his ears and worked his way down. His face he'd done a thousand times before but his underarms were new for him. Jess would pull the skin taught and trim the area with the clipper then flip the buzzer over and use the spinning razors to clean the stragglers up.

The electric razor split the time it took to shave by more than he could ever guess. After only an hour, he stood completely hairless in front of the mirror except for the thin patch right above his cock. He trimmed it to look like a heart but... it looked more like an ugly circle with a tail. It looked kind of like a tadpole or a cartoon sperm.

After cleaning the bathroom up Jess lay on the bed softly rubbing his smooth hairless balls and taint. He had never experienced such an erotic feeling before. His legs rubbed against each other and thin waves of pleasure wandered up his legs.

He wondered how this was a punishment! It felt wonderful, his legs rubbed together smooth and hairless, his ass felt so good being smooth, it was so sensual touching himself. The lavender smell from the lotion filled his senses as he became stiff in his hands. He had shaved the little hairs that grew on the side of his cock and was rubbing lotion into it.

He closed his eyes and imagined Emma climbing on top of his cock. She wore a schoolgirl uniform and she was trying to bring her grade up. Jess pulled his shaft up toward his belly and tugged on the head imagining the school girl grabbing his cock guiding it into her wet hole. Her breasts were barely contained by the small white blouse tied in the front and her yellow plaid skirt barely covered her ass.

He imagined her pussy molding itself around his cock as she lowered herself onto him. He stroked his cock faster and pulled at his balls. He imagined holding her hips as he felt his orgasm build to the point of no return. Jess squeezed the tip of his cock head, stopping his seed from escaping to prolong the orgasm. Once he released the pressure on his head, cum erupted like a volcano and shot hot sticky cum up his belly and across his chest and face. His body jerked until his orgasm subsided.

Jess licked his lips and found a strange flavor. Sugary-sweet with just the right hint of salt. He wiped his lip off and found that he had shot cum across his mouth and face. The milky white goo clung to his fingers as he brought them to his lips for a tentative taste. Jess was surprised it tasted so good and surprised he had never thought to taste his cum before. He wondered if all cum tasted like that. He licked his fingers clean two more times until he felt he'd tested the flavor enough. He'd like to try to shoot it right into his mouth the next time.

Jess wiped his cum up with a towel and got dressed for the day. He wanted to skip the panties but he knew Harmony would be more than just a little upset if she caught him without them.

He pulled a pair of red bikini panties from his bags and ripped the tags off. He pulled them up his hips and noticed the delicate floral lace inserts over his hips. Without the lace on his hips, he might have been able to say they were men's underwear but they were definitely feminine! The cool nylon felt wonderful against his skin and the material entrapped his cock and balls in a feminine cocoon.

He wasn't going to risk sweats with red panties so he pulled a pair of slacks off the hanger and dropped a crisp white tee-shirt over his head then stepped into some penny loafers. He threw a sport coat over his shoulder and headed out the door feeling very 'Don Juan' and ready for the day.

It was back to the mall again for the second day in a row, but Jess was feeling prepared today. He'd looked at their website and found what he wanted online so it was just a matter of finding the items he knew they had.

He walked into the shop knowing that being 5'10" tall and weighing 180lbs he would need a large, or a Q2, whatever that was. Jess felt for the list in his pocket to make sure he could get everything as efficiently as possible. He scanned the shop for the pantyhose section but nothing jumped out at him. He looked for the mannequins that wore pantyhose but they weren't located near any of the mannequins.

"Susan, our friend is back again!" Mandy said loudly.

"Fuck!" Jess said under his breath. "So much for easy..."

"What are you after this time honey?" Mandy said sweetly with Susan right on her heels.

Jess hung his head in defeat and handed her the handwritten letter with the list from his wife. He sat and watched in shame as she read the letter aloud for the whole store to hear. Several customers gathered around to see what the commotion was. When she read the part about leaving a heart shaved above his penis, he felt it twitch and harden in his red panties. The thought of all those women thinking about the little patch of hair shaved into a heart was making him horny. The attention was quite powerful and he wondered if he loved it!

"Oh how sweet, his wife told him to come back here and see us! He even told his wife our names!" Mandy said with a big smile.

Jess thought it was strange that the letter specified their names. He was sure they were acquaintances of his wife or something before.

"We won't have everything on that list but we will get you everything we do have Jessica!" Susan said.

Mandy and Susan looked over the list and set about finding everything they sold in his size. Mandy laid everything out and told Jess to head to the dressing room.

"You'll have to try a few of these on in the store dear... just to be sure we've got the sizing right." Susan handed Jess a pair of hot pink leggings with white dogs printed all over them.

"Try these first Jessica!" Susan said delightedly

"Oh my god, that's so cute, her name is Jessica!" Mandy exclaimed.

Jess got rock hard in his panties when the women started calling him by a girl's name. He was pushed into the dressing room by Mandy. He breath caught up in his chest when she playfully swatted his ass.

"Hurry up girl, we want to see how they look on you!" Susan said as Mandy pushed Jess inside.

Jess pulled his pants off and stood looking at himself in the mirror. His erection was straining the thin fabric of his panties and there was no sign it was letting up. He tried to think of dead puppies and his mother but nothing helped. He knew when he put the tights on and stepped out all the women in the shop would howl with laughter and that might only make him harder!

He did the only thing he could think of to save himself. Jess leaned against the door so it couldn't be opened and pulled his stiff cock out the top of his red panties and started stroking. If he could cum, maybe his hard-on might subside. Jess stroked his dick as though his life depended on it. He turned his ass toward the mirror and realized he had a nice looking ass. If he saw it anywhere else, he might like to stick his dick in it.

Jess imagined he was fucking the ass in the mirror and within 30 seconds he started shooting his load. He reacted without thinking and caught it all in his hand. He wondered what it would feel like if he were to fuck his own...

"Let us see Jessica!" Mandy bellowed from behind the blockaded door.

Jess's deflated cock lay lifeless over his waistband and he had a handful of his cum.

He couldn't think of anything else to do than to hurry up and eat it. Jess slurped his cum out of his hand and licked up what he missed the first time around, then wiped the wetness off on the back of his shirt. The act of eating his cum felt so wrong but in such a naughty way. He knew it was wrong for him to enjoy eating it but what worse could he do right then?

Mandy busted in as he was finishing pulling the hot pink leggings up over his hips. His soft cock was tucked safely away down the front of his panties. There was only the slightest bulge from his balls.

She pulled him out by the arm for Susan and two other employees to see. Susan looked ecstatic to see Jess in the leggings, one brunette employee named Aubrey had her arms crossed over her body and a sour look on her face. Denise was the cute little blonde girl that didn't look a day over 19.

"She has the nicest ass, I'd love to have an ass that nice!" Denise said excitedly.

Jess felt an unwelcome stirring from inside his panties over the cute young blondes' comments. He still had the taste of his cum lingering on his tongue and didn't know if he could manage to secretly rub one out again if he got hard again.

Aubrey walked away with a disgusted look as Susan twisted Jess's arm around making him spin around to show the women his body.

"She has such nice legs! Doesn't she?" Denise said excitedly.

Mandy handed Jess a black garter belt with tiny white flowers adorning the front and back panels, and a pair of black thigh high pantyhose.

"These next Jessica!" Mandy said, and the two other women clapped their approval.

Jess didn't know why he was even stepping into the dressing room at that point, the three women had already seen him at his most vulnerable state by that point. He was modeling lingerie for them and trying to hide his erection. At least he wasn't being forced into a bra. He wasn't sure he could take that much humiliation.

Jess pulled the garter belt up over his waist and settled the belt on his hips. He was surprised by how well the belt fits him and his hips. He might have been a little soft but his hips and ass looked quite feminine under the lingerie. The stirring in his panties persisted as he slid the thigh highs up his legs.

Look

"What's taking so long Jessica?" Denise said from the small crack below the door as though she were trying to sneak a peek.

"I can't get these clasps hooked up!" Jess said in such a high voice that sounded so foreign it surprised him.

He felt the handle jiggle behind him as the cute young blonde was trying to force her way inside.

"Let me help you, Jessica!" Denise said opening the door.

Jess let go of any illusions of privacy with the women and let Denise in the booth with him. She saw him struggling with the clasps and started clipping the back up while complaining that his panties didn't match. When she got around to the front she stopped fussing with the clasps and stared at his growing erection.

"Oh... um, you're a little excited aren't you!" She said with her face only an inch from his dick.

Jess could feel Denise's hot breath on his crotch as she tried to focus on the front clasps. She kept stealing glances at the growing appendage hidden by the thin fabric. She could see it was tucked down but it had grown since she last looked and was twitching slightly.

"This is all quite new for me. Do women always get this sort of treatment at a lingerie shop or is this unusual for you too?" Jess asked as he felt his cock harden and threaten to tear the delicate panties.

She was tickling his legs as she fumbled with the straps. He swore she 'accidentally' brushed his dick, and he let out a feminine little moan.

"I've always loved lingerie, seeing you wearing it does something to me I can't explain!" Denise said as she finished connecting the thigh highs but not getting up.

She was still squatted down in front of him looking at his erection. When she looked up at him he felt his cock twitch and he pushed his hips forward just missing her face. The sight in the mirror almost made him do more but he contained himself.

"You have a very nice body, it's quite feminine. Just a little makeup and I think you could easily pass as a woman." She said standing up still facing him. "When did you realize you were different, I mean, when did you realize you loved lingerie?" She added.

"I suppose I've always loved lingerie, but only recently started wearing it." He said.

"You make it look so good!" She said looking down at his throbbing cock.

He could see her white lace bra poking out the top of her black sweater. He focused on the gentle curve of her cleavage. Her bra looked as though her large breasts were barely contained and wondered if her panties matched her bra. Just a bit of flesh was exposed between her sweater and her pants but no peak of her panties.

"I feel a little underdressed around you!" Jess said trying to get the hot young woman to remove some clothing.

Just as Denise unbuttoned her pants and revealed the front of her white lace panties, the other two women returned to see what was taking so long. She quickly buttoned back up, hiding her panties from him.

"Can you do anything with this?" Denise asked while rubbing Jess's stiffness through his panties.

Denise grabbed his length and jacked him off for a moment. His cock fully hardened in an instant and was more than just tenting the thin nylon fabric. It was testing the integrity of the fabric itself and looked as though it were going to tear at any moment. He could make out the head of his cock through the panties.

"Mmmph... I thought we were about to!" Jess said frustrated.

Jess stepped out begging Denise trying to hide his stiffness without success.

"What were you two doing in there?" Susan cried out.

"I was helping her with the clasps!" Denise said and noticing they were referring to the erection added "I guess she just likes lingerie, it's has a similar effect on me too!"

Jess was glad Denise was trying to defuse the embarrassing situation. The two women complained just like Denise had that his panties didn't match but short of getting new panties there was nothing they could do.

None of them seemed to be able to look away from his stiffness though. Even as he was pushed back in the dressing room, Denise lingered for the final glimpse as they closed the door on him.

They closed him in the dressing room alone to get dressed. He left the stockings and garter belt on so he could just hurry up and get out of the store already. He had no idea how the trip for some pantyhose had taken such an odd turn but he'd learned some things about himself that day. He imagined Denise standing there in her bra and panties with him but it only made him hornier.

Jess walked across the mall toward the shop Denise had recommended, with his bag of lingerie tucked close to his body like it might shield him from the world. THE SOCK SHOP as it was called, was on the other end and down one level so the journey took a few minutes.

Jess passed several women in dresses and wondered if they too were wearing stockings with a garter belt or if they were just wearing control tops. How many of them wore more bland lingerie than he was. He noticed he became aroused thinking of how he likely wore more sexy lingerie than most women he would encounter.

Once he rounded the corner and saw the sock shop he wondered why he didn't just go there, to begin with. They had everything on his list and then some. He quickly found the neon green control top pantyhose in Q2 and a single pair of thigh highs in red and white stripes that reminded him of Where's Waldo. That was it... he was done shopping for the day.

Jess was tired of being on his feet the whole morning so he decided to get some lunch. He stepped into the diner and sat at the bar like usual and propped his elbows up on the counter. It felt good to sit down and rest while he waited for the waitress to attend to him.