Caught Cheating Well Maybe

Story Info
He caught his wife cheating well maybe.
4.2k words
4.12
111.7k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

The news Ryan got that day shocked and amazed him. Having known Bill for over twenty years and having worked so closely with him he trusted him implicitly. There could be no possible reason for him to lie.

He left the office on time for the first time in nearly a year. With the new contract coming due his life had totally focused all his attention on the contract renewal.

He actually beat his wife Claudia home and was waiting in the kitchen when she walked in with a big smile on her face, "Hey honey, how come you're home so early?"

They had the house to themselves, the twins were off at camp so they weren't going to be interrupted or worry about what was said.

She walked over to give him the usual welcome home kiss but his demeanour was icy cool, his face taut, he turned his head away causing her to give him a quizzical confused glare, "What's the matter?"

"How long Di..." Di being his pet name for her.

She grimaced understanding his question immediately, "I see, who told you?"

"It doesn't matter who or how, I just want the truth."

Leaning back against the shiny quartz counter top her hands gripping tightly, "A month or so." Her eyes never deviated, she stared determinedly, her gaze never moving, her cold eyes stared deeply into his bare soul.

"Is that it...is that all you have to say?"

"Well it is the question you asked, did you want more information."

"How could you...after all these years...for the love of god why?"

"Oh don't be so melodramatic, it's not like I killed someone."

"You're having an affair for god's sake, you're having sex with another man."

She turned away as if nothing had happened, "What do you want for dinner?"

Grabbing her arm he spun her around to face him, "I asked you a question...why?"

She gave an angry glowering stare, "Don't you ever touch me like that again do you understand... You want to know why, let me tell you why. You're never here, you work fifteen hours a day, you ignore me all the time, it's like I don't even exist. We haven't made love for weeks and that's been going on for over a year. I'm still young Ryan, I have needs. Jesus what did you think was going to happen?"

With his voice dripping sarcasm he hissed, "I work hard for us, so we can get all the things we talked about, so the kids can have a good life, the things we never had as kids. As for not being here I'm exhausted, bloody hell woman I'm working for us."

"Bullshit you do it for yourself, you're so tied up in that damn job everything else gets pushed to the back. When was the last time you went to a sports day with the twins? When was the last time you went to parent teacher night?"

Sighing deeply and sucking in a deep breath he said coldly, "You are the one who wanted the new car...the flash house."

"Like hell that was all you, it's the way it is with you, it always has to be the best, the newest, the brightest."

"So you think that gives you the right to cheat?"

Shrugging she muttered, "No probably not, but I got sick of masturbating, I got sick of doing everything for myself. Now what do you want for dinner."

"Fuck dinner." he snapped, "I want to talk about this right now."

"What...you want details, is that it? You want to hear about what we do?"

"No you bitch I want to know why didn't you talk to me? Why run off and fuck some other bloke?"

Sighing she grimaced, "You know Ryan I reckon I tried to talk to you just about every night but you were always to tired, to busy or just plain not interested. Why did I go elsewhere? Because it was easier than booking a meeting with you."

Staring at her he snarled, "Was it good, was it worth the end of our marriage?"

She grinned menacingly, "You know what, it probably was, he wasn't great but at least it was sex, at least he found me attractive, and at least he wanted me which is more than I can say for you."

Shocked by her derisive disregard, he barked, "It's over, I'm not being disrespected like that, you can keep him but it is not happening while we are still married, I am filing for divorce in the morning."

She nodded, "Fine, do what you want." She walked over and pulled out a pan turning the element on to heat.

Confused he snorted, "Don't you care? I said I am filing for divorce."

Turning back to face him she whispered breathlessly. "I heard you the first time. Ryan, I love you, I always have but I hate this work addicted machine you have become. If you think the only solution is divorce then you just go ahead and do it."

"You haven't even given me an option, you didn't even say sorry." He mumbled.

"That's because I'm not sorry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, maybe that's the mistake I made. Ryan you have been absent from this marriage for two years and I tried damn it, I did all the things I was supposed to do, racy lingerie, massage, dressing sexy but you were oblivious to it all."

"But you never said anything to me, you never gave me a chance."

"Bullshit, think about it how often did I walk into your office dressed in nothing and beg you to come to bed, to make love to me. Don't tell me I didn't give you a chance."

"Working hard for your family isn't a crime."

"Maybe not but ignoring your wife is and you paid the price. Now after finding out the first words out of your mouth are I want a divorce.... Well if that's what you want, you've got it. I must say I expected better but if that's it at least I can say I tried which is more than you."

Ryan stumbled out of the kitchen wondering what just happened?" He was in the right, she cheated...how come he felt like the bad guy?"

Claudia searched through the fridge and found the chicken, dicing it up she threw it in the pan as she muttered, 'SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.' To herself, damn it. Still what did she expect?

Ryan collapsed in the lounge stunned wondering what to do? Was she right? Was this his fault? Yes he worked long hours but he was so close to making partner and all the benefits that came with that.

Claudia called out, "Dinners ready."

He wandered out his mind blank running on auto pilot. The food as always was delicious. She was a marvellous cook and an incredible mother, she doted on the twins, the house was always spotless even holding down a part time job. He stared across at her beautiful fine featured face, damn it she's still beautiful. The thought jolted him, Christ how long had it been since he noticed that, she had her hair styled differently and she did look sexy and attractive. Was that for him or her lover?

He commented, "Your hair looks nice...new style?

She snorted, "Yes it was new three weeks ago when I had it done."

Flinching he mumbled, "Hmm well it looks nice, did it for him did you?"

"No dipshit....I did it for you, remember the night I walked into the den leaning on the door frame wearing nothing but my stockings and suspenders...do you remember that?"

His face flushed bright red he did remember but she walked in just when he was about to finalise the report and he was so close. He remembered it well but two hours later when he went to bed she was asleep and the lingerie was gone.

How could she be so calm? She didn't seem to have any idea of how angry he was, did she even have a conscience? He glared at her and her face appeared emotionless, no remorse, did she regret it?"

He spat caustically, "I hate you Di, you've killed our marriage."

Shaking her head she replied after sipping her wine, "No you don't, you don't hate me. You hate the fact that people are going to find out and you will be laughed at. When I tell them I took a lover because my husband couldn't satisfy me...That's what you hate."

He swallowed his wine in one gulp and poured another as she held out her glass for a refill.

Damn she looked so sexy tonight, he let his eyes drink in her beauty wondering if this might be the last time they sit like this. "Don't you care Claudia, are you just going to sit there?"

"Ryan" she whispered almost inaudibly, "Of course I care, I hoped that when you found out you might put up a fight, I hoped you would be man enough to say I love you and try to win me back, not run away. No your first thought is divorce."

"You thought I would put up with you having a lover?"

"No I hoped you would throw me on the table, ravage me and make me forget I ever wanted a lover, but I suppose that's an option we should consider. You could focus on work and I could keep my lover...yes maybe that would be the best, you can do all the work and he can have the cream."

"LIKE HELL" Ryan screamed, "I'm not being made a fool of in my own home."

With a mocking tone she growled, "Oh for heaven's sake, we always go to a hotel."

"Jesus you're a cold bitch."

"Tut, tut dear, no need for name calling. If we made love just once a week...that's all I want, more would be nice but at least once a week. Do that for me and I wouldn't need that hotel."

"What you expect me to just forgive and forget...pretend it didn't happen."

"Oh no, no, no I want you to remember, you can use it as inspiration so you don't go back to your old ways."

Shaking his head in disbelief he put his head down on his arms so she couldn't see the tears forming, "I never realised what a bitch you could be. If I knew there was this side of you I would never have married you. Jesus you're killing me and you don't even care."

Sipping her wine she muttered, "Oh I care Ryan believe me I care. To go back on my wedding vows was a big decision, I didn't do that easily but I need love, affection, intimacy and sex god damn it I need sex."

She topped up their glasses she stood to clean up leaving Ryan to contemplate the new state of affairs. The kitchen was clean and the dishes done when she walked through to the living room, he remained head on his arms and she though she heard him sniffling, "I'm going to bed, if you want to join me we could make love."

He sat up with a start, "What, if you think I want anything to do with your slutty arse you're mistaken."

Ignoring his hurtful name calling she rubbed his shoulders, "See that's what I mean, we could spend the night making love and I would never have to go elsewhere, think about it this way, one final night of passion before we go our separate ways."

"Fuck that, you would probably give me some incurable disease or something."

She kept rubbing massaging his tense flesh working her thumbs in hard, she could feel how tense he was.

He looked back at her with a pained expression, "Did you at least condoms?"

With a teasing grin she whispered hoarsely, "No you know I love to feel the spurt plus he didn't like them."

"Fucking slut, dirty fucking slut."

She giggled, "Hhhhmmm that's what he said as well, naughty really."

She turned and walked towards the bedroom, "Darling I am going to be in bed, naked and waiting, at least give me one night to remember you by." Without further words she was gone and all that remained was the sensual cloak of her sensual perfume.

He finished off the bottle of wine before saying, "Fuck it, why should he go without, if she wanted sex he would give her sex."

He turned off the lights and checked the doors before moving into the bedroom, there she was her pretty features highlighted by the low light of the bedside lamps. He quickly removed his clothes and climbed in.

The moment he was under the sheets she snuggled up beside him her hot flesh pressing against him, "So am I going to have my night of passion? Or are we going out on a whimper?"

He grabbed her roughly rolling onto her back and his mouth closed crudely on hers, his tongue probed deeply tasting her lipstick and the remnants of the sweet wine. His hands clasped her boobs and he mauled them coarsely, squeezing, kneading and massaging before pinching her very erect nipples. Hearing her purr contentedly he moved his lips down replacing his hands with his lips as he sucked and nibbled, bit down hard on her rubbery nipples pulling at them painfully with his teeth.

"Oh ouch you rough bastard." She moaned.

His hand moved and as he chewed and bit her fleshy orbs his hand clasped over her mound. Shocked by what he felt, her pussy was bare, as bare as a babies bum, holy fuck when did that happen? He realised it had been a long time since his hands had been there.

"Like that do you darling, my lover wanted me smooth."

He jammed his fingers into her hole finding it already moist, her puffy swollen lips open and her slippery slit invited his rough assault. He put aside any thoughts of tender lovemaking he wanted her to feel his anger.

Thrusting his fingers in and out sordidly, the squelchy sloshing awakened him to her level of arousal. Her hips jerked and thrust up against my stabbing fingers. This wasn't lovemaking it was urgent and brutal but she didn't seem to care.

Extending his thumb he allowed it to clatter into her wriggling pulsing clitoris as he squeezed in a fourth finger, the only thing holding out his whole hand from sloshing into her was the extended thumb as it banged into her.

"You filthy dirty slut, you dirty fucking bitch." He snarled, "Is that what you wanted, is it...tell me you slut."

"Yes...yes...yes, god that's it."

His hand a blur as it pumped in and our coated in her sticky gooey juice, the smell of her sex strong in his nostrils, "oh god I'm going to cum, you bastard." She moaned.

"Then cum...go on bitch cum, you fucking wanted it."

Her fingers grabbed his hair tugging ferociously as her hips bounced as she shuddered.

With a final scream she flopped back and his saturated fingers slowed to a gentle caressing stroking motion.

He flopped beside her and she rolled over her fingers still knotted in his hair and her lips crushed his in a torrid passionate kiss. Her rampant tongue probed and nudged, danced and slithered around his mouth before she untangled her hand dropping it to his steely hard shaft.

Her fist clasped him tight as she tugged and stroked, "Fuck me, you bastard, I want it inside me."

She pulled him by his shaft between her widely spread legs and guided him into her slushy hole.

He needed no encouragement, grabbing her legs he pushed them back against her shoulder bent entirely in half as he plunged into her syrupy depths with one fierce thrust before begging his pounding attack.

Up and down, in and out he thrust and she matched him thrust for thrust their flesh slapping wetly as the red rage furled his assault.

His balls banged against her arse as he picked up his pace into a frenetic brutal crude charge towards his own orgasm. He didn't care about her he fucked her, ponding her wetly, but he was not alone her orgasm built quickly her swollen throbbing clit protruding out from her hooded flesh hammered by his coarse pubic hair.

Her orgasm was going to be huge, she felt it deep inside and it was unstoppable, she started to thrash around like a beached dolphin. Grunting incoherently she moaned, "Fuck me you bastard."

He couldn't hear the red rage was boiling over he couldn't even feel the pain of her nails digging into his flesh, her fingers wet with his blood.

The bed groaned under the extreme duress, the headboard clattered against the wall, "Argh fuck you filthy slutty cunt, I'm going to cum."

Her reply grunted through gritted teeth, "Fuck you."

They came together their bodies shuddering clammy with sweat, every muscle taut Ryns crotch wet and sticky with her secretions.

Exhausted he slumped beside her gasping frantically for breath.

There were no words as they slipped into sleep.

Sometime during the early hours of the morning he was woken by his throbbing cock being sucked. Claudia's mouth gliding quickly up and down the pulsing rod.

He grabbed her head clamping it tightly and he used her to masturbate, her mouth nothing more than a receptacle and he took away her choice as he pumped his sperm deep into her choking mouth.

He rolled over sleep overtaking him, Claudia regained her composure, she wanted to make love but smiled, rather that than nothing.

In the morning it was Claudia who was woken by Ryan's hard cock, spooned tightly behind her his cock thrust between her legs running the length of her rapidly moistening slit. The sliding fleshy shaft nudged her clit, it massaged her fleshy lips before she wriggled pushing her arse back against him allowing him to disappear deep inside her pussy.

His arms circled her pinching her nipples, twisting, tweaking, pulling and mauling. He was a man possessed and she was his wanton slut pushing her arse back receiving his thrusting rod as it stabbed and plunged into her molten core.

Her body hinted at orgasm shuddering twitching encouraging her to slide her fingers down between her legs slipping into her slippery folds caressing her clit in time with his cruel vicious attack.

Their orgasms were overpowering. Afterwards in the warm afterglow she rolled back so she could kiss him, "Thank you my love, that was wonderful, I can't tell you how much I have missed that."

He smiled, "Yes...me to, I'm sorry it's been so long."

Her warm smile pleased him as she again let her lips slide over his.

Ryan's drive to work was fraught with conflicting emotions, She was right in many ways he had been absent from their marriage, but did that excuse her behaviour?

As he crashed into his chair behind his desk he decided. As much as he had enjoyed last night, divorce was the only answer, he could not live with a cheating slut for a wife.

As the morning unfolded he called his lawyer and enquired about the divorce process. The news he received didn't please him. Shit she could cheat and carry on like a slut and still end up with half of everything.

He had no sooner hung up when his friend Bill walked in taking up a chair across his desk, "So...how did it go?"

Ryan couldn't understand why he was smiling, "Well I just got off the phone with my lawyer and it's not good news, the cheating bitch will get half."

Bill's smile evaporated, "Divorce...what happened last night?"

"She confessed, told me all about her sordid affair. Now she is history."

Bill leaned back running his fingers through his hair frustrated and confused, "I thought you might be able to forgive her?"

"Like hell, she is out of there as soon as I can get it organised."

Bill flopped forward his head falling into his hands, "Ryan mate, I have a confession to make."

Ryan sat back shocked, oh my god...was it him? Was Bill her lover?

Bill sucked in a deep breath, "Mate there is no lover, she has not been cheating on you."

"What...you said you saw her with another bloke."

"I lied, look mate a few days ago...shit do you remember when Claudia came in here dressed to kill, looking as sexy as hell."

Ryan's confused expression forced him onwards. "Mate that day I smiled when she walked in, I remember thinking you were definitely getting laid. When I spoke to her she said coyly she was taking you to lunch and was going to jump your raggedy old bones."

Ryan did remember her coming in, but he didn't remember it like that. Now he was really worried at where this was going.

"Ryan I saw her walk out of your office crying, I ran after her and caught her by the elevator, we went out for coffee and she told me about the troubles you were having."

Ryan snapped angrily, "We weren't having troubles."

"Well you might not have thought so but she did."

"Fuck...I don't understand." Ryan moaned.

"Let me finish mate, she explained how you seemed to have fallen out of love with her, you ignored her. She was ready to divorce you, do you understand that she was that close to calling it quits there and then."

Ryan sulked absorbing his friends words.

"Ryan it was my idea, I suggested she make up a story about having a lover to drag you to your senses. Initially she thought it was stupid."

"Hang on a minute, it was you who said you saw her!" Ryan snarled.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers
12