All Comments on 'Caught Cheating Well Maybe'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
I liked it! 5 stars.

Because I was there. I was so wrapped up in my work, my wife: the mother of my children, my best friend, the woman I would die for, was put in second place. First place came work.

3 years of existing. I found out about her affair the old fashioned way: I cane home sick and they were getting busy in the spare bedroom. When the dust settled, it was hard to argue with the facts.

We’re still together and I don’t work as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amusing. A lot of people will destroy you for the story though. Sometimes drastic measures are needed to obtain you husband's attention when things are bad but faking an affair is probably not a good idea. Lol

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

He should give the whore what she wants and quit his job, let her earn the money required to buy the shit she wants

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This was edgy and cute.

I liked it.

Someone might have gotten their ass kicked for it but still a nice plot.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Idiotic. Since when has it been a criminal offense not to pay enough attention to one's wife? And why didn't she hit the table and clearly define her wishes! She could have threatened to break up if he didn't change! Have you ever noticed that the shortcomings of men are increasingly being listed as points of criticism? If that brings the new "me to" movement with it, then I am glad that I am already that old and don't have to worry about it anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!

You’re a really good writer.....but please figure out “to and too”. Kia kaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your best LW story yet! 5 Stars

Wife used his competitive nature to get his head out of his ass. This was very well done. Thanks for your work.

reasonable man

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Solid story - Had me going for a while but true love won in the end! There were a few typo/edit misses and I would have liked a little more background on their family, but nothing to keep me from giving it a solid 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, are they going to get rid of the expensive house and cars and down size so he doesn't have to work so hard to keep up the lifestyle they've been living. Did Claudia offer to get a job to help out with expenses so he doesn't have to work so hard? She said she never wanted ans of those things he worked for so besides getting their sex life back on track they need to discuss downsizing and reducing their expenses. Talk is cheap I haven't seen the wife offer to do anything to take the burden of supporting the family off the husband's shoulders...other than threatening to have an affair and then divorce him and take half of everything he's worked so hard to provide.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

fantastic! 5*! love your work and glad to read an entertaining story. well done!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Was it a lie or is she lying about lying

I wouldn't trust her ever again. Bill would have a broken nose for even getting involved. Wait until the kids are grown then walk away. Without trust there is no real marriage.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
I liked this story.

It was a very nice read. Well done.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Yikes! Quite a game of chicken! About a dozen ways the plan could have flopped. But it it worked. Like an ‘I Love Lucy’ episode - sorta. Well done.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Nice one

What a nice way of getting a sex life better, nicely written and thought out.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Some guys just don't realize what a good thing they have until they lose it (or are about to lose it).

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I don't know... I would have demanded a STD test before I touched her. I would have kicked her out of our bed. If she then confessed to the fake I would have made up like they did.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

5* from me. Original!

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Liked it. Risky plan, could’ve went different ways so it wasn’t obvious what would happen. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same as another story I read

Wife sets up fake cheating so husband would win her back but instead husband divorced anyway as he couldn't believe what was true - the affair or the joke.

My money was on Bill having the affair with Di and now the story of his idea to trick him is how they cover up the affair.

Good story but the way she was so cruel I thought he was going to knock the smirk off her face with a 2 x 4. CG you really know how to write a bitch in your stories! God I hated her even though he was a workaholic jerk. She was so cruel!

All she had to do is threaten him with divorce. No cheating. If he didn't believe her then he would when the papers were filed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Change the title

Great story. It was a nice change from the usual cheating wife tale. I suggest you change the title....drop the “....Well Maybe”. As soon as the husband confronts the wife with her “infidelity” and her response to the accusation, I thought about the title and the possibility she wasn’t a cheater, only confessing to wake him up. The title gives away the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

This would be a great way to cover and affair.

And if he suspected one inn future she could just was made up again.

No how this was done I think marriage to damaged.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Brilliant! 5 * all the way.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

Come on, guys, this story deserves a lot better score than she's getting. I worked hard but always made time for the wife and the kids; however, I knew a lot of guys who didn't. Most of them were hit with divorce papers from wives who didn't love them as much as the wife in this story loved her man.

She was a truly loving wife, and even though she put her man through hell for a night, think of the hell she went through to get that desperate. I gave it 5 stars. I liked the story and think it deserves the score.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Five stars from me very entertaining

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years ago
I agree with ltw

Good story and well written. That she didnt cheat was awesome. He deserved a wakeup call. 5.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Later, "Yes Bill, he bought it! We could probably do it right in front of him and he would think we were winding him up! I wasn't sure your plan would work. And in 8 months I am sure I can convince him the baby is premature!"

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I have to agree with laptopwriter. This story should at least be in the 4* range.

Keep up the good work Cagivagurl.

You have had me as a fan since your free pass story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I ❤️ loved it. Great story .

That’s one way to get a absentee husband to recognize his failings. But another guy would have done bodily harm or worse. Men can kill . It all depends on the man.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

She had him going, and maybe he deserved it. He put back on her after Bill’s confession. This was a great story, maybe your best in LW. What thick is a pill ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The other 5,s are right

This actually is a real loving wife whis desperately trying to save her marriage,

If course, the usual gang of trolls can’t stand that because the only

person to hate is her shitty husband.

Go back to your pathetic lonely existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good

I enjoyed it. Really nice twist. Claudia shook him thoroughly. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Not a bad story, got me in at the start, but she just so in his face about it I guessed what was going on half way through the tale.

Scores 4/5 becauseI did guess the outcome. When you aim for a twist at the end you have to carry it off. You didn’t and that cost you your one point.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Best one by far today..or even this week! You won't be popular with several readers, although if you had reversed the roles this would be showing 4.8 already, oddly enough this genre is full of bitter women haters and I think you touched a nerve. That really was very good and I'm with laptopwriter 5* all the way. Thank you, your work in this LW section gets better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Absolutely great when weighed against most of the recent stories.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Excellent

As usual. Keep them coming.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Lesson to all

A good lesson to all you "I work hard" shitheads. Neglecting your spouse is like cheating in my book. You take her or him out of the market, promise to be the only person they can have sex with then withhold it? If you are one of those people, man or woman you deserve all that happens to you.

I was disappointed that she didn't actually cheat on his ass. Still gave it a 5 for the good writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Bill

Needs an ass kicking.

They would have felt pretty silly if he’d beat her ass or sold her to a pimp now wouldn’t they?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Nice job

Well done, another good story with some nifty misdirection.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

He was wrecking their marriage by becoming a workaholic, but her "intervention" was insane.

Most men wouldn't react the way he did. First there'd be yelling and shouting, and a lot of really nasty insults thrown around. Then he'd leave before he took out his temper on her... or she'd end up in the ER. Betrayed husbands don't just sit around like a sad panda when their wife gleefully tells them she's been fucking another man.

When he asked if she'd used condoms and Claudia replied that she loved it when he spurted inside her, she was basically taunting him about her infidelity. See above about leaving the house or she ends up on the receiving end of a beating. About the last reaction I can imagine is the husband saying "What the hell... I might as well get laid." What about STDs?

Even if her plan did work, the trust in that relationship just took a battering. Claudia convinced him she'd been unfaithful... and that's never going to go away. There will always be a sliver of doubt in the back of his mind that she really did cheat, and that she just panicked when he started a divorce.

As for the best friend... That guy was a fucking asshole! Whatever happened, I'd never trust Bill again and would ghost the bastard. What kind of a friend convinces your wife to rip your heart out, to punish you for working too hard for the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the "idea" of the story

But I can see the outcome being totally different. I can see Ryan packing, leaving and never going back. Let his lawyer handle the divorce. Not believe her or Bill when they say that the affair was a lie. Who knows? Bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to argue with success.

Just wondering if the cure isn't worse than the disease. I appreciate the effort to be cute and novel, but it was also juvenile and cartoonish. Congratulations if that is what you were going for. I wouldn't try this at home.

I do find the premise unrealistic. I get the naked wife ploys, but I didn't read about her disappearing to a friend or relative's house after leaving a note, explaining that she would be seeing a lawyer in a few days if he didn't find their marriage worth his time and trouble. The whole make the spouse jealous to improve a weak relationship is kind of middle or high school tactics, don't you think?

Still, I appreciate the effort.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mr Sworder got it wrong

A lot of husbands would react that way, because he was described as always too tired to be interested in sex.

I liked this story, and I love hate sex scenes. But really, she should have had a lover. If a man doesn’t take care of business he shouldn’t be surprised if someone else does. More, as his wife told him, he has no complaint if someone else does.

It’s Bennet a long time ago, last century as a matter of fact, but I was the man who took care of business for four different husbands, no, not at the same time, but it was a Hell of a lot of fun. I had no regrets, and if any of them found out about it and knew who I was, they never tried to get revenge on me.

Why? I don’t know, of course, don’t even know if they knew about me or even that their wives had affairs, but I’d like to think that if they found out, they’d realize that it was their own damned fault.

I’d have preferred this story to have been that she really had the affair, and he realized what she said was true, and he fought to keep her. The story was written as him being capable of taking care of business, so it really would have been his fault if he didn’t.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Never too tired for sex

For years i worked twelve hour days and most weekends and was on call 24 x 7. My wife worked 8 hours and covered my shift with kid events and house work. We always found time for sex. Whether it was a quickie or longer we did it. Best way to unwind or ensure a solid nights sleep. These stories where a spouse cant find 30 minutes for some affection make me laugh.

Years later it is she with long work hours and i now do all the housework and cooking. Empty nest. We still find time for romance.

But fun story with an ending we can believe or choose to think it was a cover up.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Very good

I had a good laugh about the husband always to busy with wook ,after to wimph to win her back , divorce and pay her and lover and be a parttime dad. In this case he is not a loser, he is THE loser.

For the first time me like a story to give more as 5* !

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Title should have been “How to Destroy Trust, a Marriage and a Friendship”

Bill and Di should have each other, they deserve each other to put Ryan through this. I have seen men who committed suicide after their wife actually committed adultery. Adultery is not a joke; it is not a game.

- Bill was no friend of Ryan’s how could a 20-year friend say what he did?

- Di destroyed their trust; how would Ryan ever believe anything that Di had to say in the future?

- Ryan should have recorded the confrontation when he came home. Ryan should not have touched her; he should have gone to a hotel. Then could send out the emails and changed the social media sites with the voice/video track with information that Di and he were getting divorced to everyone on his and wife’s contact list. Separated the financial accounts online and other actions that can be taken in minutes. Once Di was so stupid she gets to pay the price.

- Ryan should have called in sick/taken personal leave so that he could go to a clinic for his STD tests and made his appointment with a divorce lawyer.

- Once you destroy trust there is no marriage. Di committed an unforgiveable sin by lying to her husband. Bill and Di get to live what they did to Ryan's and Di's marriage.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Clever

.

I liked the story and the idea was well executed in the writing.

So much for honesty within marriage.

,

Lue

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

I also agree with LTW. If the roles were reversed, the score would be through the roof. Working 2 fulltime jobs I STILL had time for my wife. The he man woman haters club is alive and well in LW. As a husband you have a job to do. In this case it turned out to be a wakeup call. Sounds like he needed it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 11/19/20 — Job

You ask in comments, “Did Claudia offer to get a job to help out with expenses so he doesn't have to work so hard?”

Maybe you should read the story more carefully before criticisms. She does have a part time job — “She was a marvellous cook and an incredible mother, she doted on the twins, the house was always spotless even holding down a part time job.”

So she worked 15-20 hours a week (depending on the type of job), and shepherded the kids, cleaned house, laundered clothes, and grocery shopped and took the extra time time to cook a daily delicious meal. Put it all together and she’s works, what, 60 hours a week minimum? Yeah, that lazy cunt.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Very good! Deserves a higher score.

I hate reading comments about "what the true story was". The story is what the author wrote!

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Thank you for the story

I gave it 4 star rating and wished I could give it 4.5. I'm a hard task master and have never give anyone a 5 star rating. I did however guess the plot less than half way through. I was glad you didn't disappoint me with a different ending to the one I assumed was coming.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

i enjoyed the hell out of it, great writing as usual, thanks and keep writing, lots of members are counting on you.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Bullshit, everyone defending the wife. I concur the husband screwed up totally. That said, "Faking" an affair.... Really how is he ever supposed to trust her again? Would anyone defending this storyline give their wife or "Best" friend a pass after they said,. Just kidding about having an affair? I think not

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 3 years ago

One of the first things they teach you in marital counseling is not to use sex as a weapon or a teaching tool in marriage. He more or less did use it as a weapon, maybe not by intent... But just as badly.

Then she used the idea of cheating on him. Makes for an interesting story, but some people when told of a spousal infidelity go completely off the rails. He seems to be just that type of person. This is one of those stories that could easily have gone the other way for sure. Not sure if I like it or not, but it was well written, so benefit of the doubt ...4 stars.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

God! Yet another asshole husband, these authors can easily invent them, can't we have one with a decorum of feelings and forgiveness in their body. I enjoyed the story, well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Helen1899 said it

Forsake all others. That Includes work.

Saw many people work and made it to only have strokes,heart attacks, etc and even drop dead.

Did them a lot of good!?!

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gotta agree...

...with lujon2019 on this. He should quit his job and see how she likes it. Also his friend should butt out and mind his own business . Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well! That was good. The failing marriage is one of the most common reason for cheating. I think you captured it just right. Although neither were actually cheating this story is much more realistic than the ones that use sex as the driving force for a partner to cheat. No one cheats for just sex unless they have some sort of mental/emotional problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She would’ve come home to me leaving that night and have been served papers the minute she said she did cheat no night of passion and would have recorded her tirade and sent it to family as to why the bitch was getting divorced and when it came out that his buddy had a hand in it would’ve broken said hand if there is a problem then talk or scream out with your significant other not someone who by the comments he said wants her too, fucken cunts think you can lie and it’s ok it never happened well when you set there and say it did remember I would’ve videoed it and then explain me how you didn’t sleep with someone courts would believe the video not her retraction of events if a guy lied to shock his women you would kick his ass to the curb well here the kicker you want equal treatment women she is a liar after all what’s the truth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It sounds like he needed a bomb under his ass (her having a lover) to make him change, but gee something like that could easily backfire.

She could have come home to find him gone, or after she admitted she had a lover he could have packed and left, after saying she had a lover she would find it hard convincing him other wise.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

What a dumb Brit male. Too many of these on LW. Does not make an interesting story, just frustration going through the bad psychology applied.

goldemeraldgoldemeraldabout 3 years ago

I loved the hell out of this! Please keep writing more. 👍

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Jeez, Brit male characters are stone headed, as written in LW, anyway. Either they are blaming someone else for their faults, or are planning revenge on the world because of their tiny egos and pride. Annoying and not interesting.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

Just delightful. Great job.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Well Written, CG

The question remains whether the marriage survives such an ugly rejuvenation attempt. About the only things missing in the wife's description of her infidelity is how much better her lover services her - bigger, better, longer, quicker recovery, best ever/multiple orgasms, frequencies...

While some type of intervention is likely justified, this one utilized challenges to trust, fidelity, integrity, honesty, loyalty and respect. Will the m/c forgive these?

Keep 'em comin'.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Or he beat her half to death, he went to jail and she lived crippled and scarred the rest of her life.

Stupid story

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Good little story. Sounds like something my wife would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wife is still a fucked up slut....loser husband should divorce her

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Now that was a good story! 5*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Sometimes desperate take desperate actions like lying to your husband about a non existent affair to get his attention. In this case by his friend cluing him in he figured it out and a marriage was save. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Anal?

The guy has to be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid story. Making up a non-existing affair is extremely dangerous and talking like that to husband under impression there is an affair could easily get you killed. I would be betting on myself 50-50 for the strangulation right there in the kitchen.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

That was kinda fun. Solid 4.

And dont worry if this was a guy doing what she did, because his wife was so busy the mouth breathers would all say he did the right thing if the wife wasnt putting out.

Once you grasp the reality of many readers, their comments can be taken with a pound of salt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only faggots do anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does

These two idiots deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know, asking for a divorce would have been a safer way to bring this to a head.

Maybe he believes she's never cheated, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he struggles with both. Maybe be wanted to deck her HARD in the head. The man is STRESSED from work. Probably no sleep, taught muscle, mind barely functions after work. It's really not hard to see his lizard brain taking over and beating the ever loving stuffing outta his wife that seemed to enjoy mocking his hurt and pain.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
How often in these stories does the guy say “I’ve been working hard for you...

...and the kids. YOU wanted the big house. YOU wanted to flash car...etc., etc.” And I always agree with the storyteller. The women often, though not always, deny it. Usually she says it was all/mostly his ideas and wishes. But we/I usually listen to the husband and call the wife a slutty bitch. But I’ve started to thinking — what if she’s right. What if it was all/mostly on him that he was working so hard? What if she tried and tried to let him know “...the kids and I don’t need a McMansion. It’s just too much house. Heck, the house now has the nice wooded backyard. The 4 yo 4Runner is enough for two kids and a dog; we don’t need a God-ugly G500. Please, it Robby’s birthday party this Saturday; you’ve got to be there.” And on and on. Literally for years now she’s been begging him to slow up and give more time to family and her, but he goes on working 60-70 hour weeks including weekends. Basically he’s earning (and putting in the hours) for 25-30% more money and time than what the wife thinks they need. What should happen then?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@etchiboy, while that's certainly true in THIS story, in most of the other stories where the wife cheats because her husband works too much, there's never an indication that the wife didn't push for the lavish lifestyle and/or indicate that she would be willing to settle for less.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
GOSSIP AND JEALOUSY ALONG WITH EGO

does not make for secure nuptials. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure I would want to be with a wife, or friend, that can be so cruel. Maybe threaten me with a divorce or show that we don't need all of that material stuff in our life but to try and change me by saying you took a lover? Cruel.

Shit like that can get you divorced anyway. I would NOT have had sex with her and I would have served her with divorce papers. By Friend would be gone as I would not believe that they did not have an affair as he admitted he would take her if she was free. I would tell him go ahead as now she is free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an area that no one should ever joke/lie about. It would be so easy to lose trust with your spouse from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, right. He works while she sits at home reading and then she complains he is tired. What is wrong with her initiating in the am when he is fully rested? It is always the husbands fault , no matter what. Society is creating thes types of situations. Read the book titled, The myth of male power by dr Warren Clark. The male needs to initiate date requests as early as junior high, pay for all dates, buy the expensive ring,propose, and more while every step dealing with stress and potential rejection,while the female simply sits and waits with little or no stress and less rejection. We are creating male incels that become mass shooters. This writer is a joke, and does not hava clue how men think. Just crap

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Title kind of gave it away but great run through. Solid way to wake a boy up

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star -

YES, we all know these stories are fiction/fantasy, BUT people could lose their lives staging this stupid kind of intervention. That should have been the epilogue to this story - it was a bad idea.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This story premise has been tried several times, and it has never worked. It might have worked if it were dramatically developed, with complications and twists. Like maybe the MC then finds misconstrued "evidence" of cheating and doesn't believe his wife and Bill when they claim they made the story up to make him jealous.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

This was an interesting story. I like the premise. Perhaps you should consider a longer version with the same idea. I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Scored 2. Yes it was original and well written but I can't imagine him doing other than packing a bag and walking out.

Then with the confession and subsequent comment about wanting a wife like her, Bill would be gone as a friend and would be lucky not to have his arse kicked. That is too close to someone trying to put a wedge between them so he could get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was fun & it worked.

Why bother with what you would’ve done.

Wasn’t your story.

I enjoyed it for 4 stars

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad it worked for her, but if I'd been him I would have simply left after she told me what she "did". While fun in a story, most likely a really bad strategy in real life

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

In real life ? This type of stupid idea might result in one of the, too common, murder suicides that we read/hear about these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a well executed, interesting plot idea. 5 If this woman would do as well with her plot ideas in other stories she'd be a star here. Excellent job.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@ReedRichards Re: "If a man doesn’t take care of business he shouldn’t be surprised if someone else does." - So, am I correct in assuming that you believe that the reverse is also true, that if a woman isn't "taking care of business," that the man is justified in finding someone else who will?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Cagivagurl wimp story. 1*

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

My new favorite Loving Wife story. Thanks.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I like the story but don't much care for the simplistic style. The thing kept me wondering was where the hell the story line was going - and dang it I ended up grinning. I suspect the author was also grinning, or maybe laughing at us dumb ass readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have divorced her and run. She's lying. He's a tool. Start again far, far away. She can support herself and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Seems many readers complain about your male leads always being wimpy. In this case the guy was not a wimp. He had gone missing in the marriage and his pal Bill came up with a plan to shock him back into reality. If my wife waltzed into my study in stockings and a garter belt, there is ZERO chance I would ignore her like Ryan did his wife. She did all she could do to get a response from the guy, but nothing worked. Of course, actually cheating is an automatic divorce, but this dude needed to see what he was losing, so her lie is forgiven. No Ryan is not a wimp, clueless, but not a wimp. Hopefully they can repair the damage his negligence caused.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

After a 2nd reading... I reduced to a 2 star rating. By all appearances, she is screwing Ol' Bill and they both are having a good laugh... Outside of the USA it would be a acid wash on his groin and the same for her face and tits...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And he believed her and Bill - both times? First she was, then she wasn't. Hard to live with the stress of a lying wife. Which story is the lie????

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...