Caught Cheating Well Maybe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that was part of the strategy, we both thought it would seem more real if you heard it from me."

"Fuck you Bill...why would you do that?"

"Mate she is right...you have been acting like a tool. You are the luckiest bastard I know and you're fucking it up. She was close to divorcing you that day in the office she was that pissed off."

"So there is no lover? It was all bullshit?"

Bill nodded, "Afraid so pal, look I was trying to help, I thought finding out she was cheating might inspire you to do better."

With no response from Ryan he spluttered apologetically, "Mate you have to put more effort into your marriage, Jesus there are literally hundreds of blokes me included who would love a wife like Claudia and if given a shot we would all take it."

"Steady on Bill, that's my wife you're talking about."

"Yeah well you better remember that."

After Bill walked out he thought about the previous night and the things she said. He folded his diary closed, told his secretary he was going out for the rest of the day.

Today was one of Claudia's days off, he decided to go home but he wasn't going to make it easy for her, he was going to make her pay for putting him through that hell.

He parked the car up the road and walked down the path to the back door and thrust it open wildly jumping in screaming, "Ha caught you didn't I slut!"

Claudia who was reclined on the sofa reading a magazine just about leapt through the roof when he burst in cried out in shock, "What the hell are you doing Ryan?"

He glared at her, "I thought I would catch you with your lover."

She hissed sarcastically, "I told you we used a hotel, Jesus you never listen."

"Yeah well I thought you might be lying." As she sat up he flopped beside her. "I spoke to my lawyer today and he's getting papers drawn up. They should be ready in a couple of days."

Her face dropped and tears formed, "Are you serious? Didn't last night mean anything?"

"Oh yeah the sex was good, but you've been getting that from him anyway, so why do you care?"

With her face falling into a sad frown she mumbled, "Ryan there is no lover, I made it up."

"Bullshit, last night you were proud to tell me all about it and now I'm expected to believe you were lying"

Sobbing fitfully she wailed, "There is no lover.... Christ you idiot I made it up."

Her tears cut through his anger and desire to hurt her. He pulled her into a tight embrace, "I know all about it, Bill told me."

As she wiped away some tears he added, " Claudia I'm sorry for letting work take over and you're right I have been absent but Christ last night was terrible. If you ever do something stupid like that again and I will kick your arse so damned hard."

She smiled, "I'm sorry you're right it was stupid, but it was bloody Bill's silly idea."

"How many times do I have to tell you...never listen to Bill, he's my best mate but he's a pillock."

They did used the afternoon wisely and all they saw for the rest of the day was the bedroom ceiling as they spent the rest of the day making love. In the end it was Claudia who called a halt, her pussy far to tender to continue.

Ryan sniggered, "Well maybe now would be a chance to try anal, I bet you gave that to loverboy."

She giggled, "Like hell Mr... nobody and I mean nobody is ever going there, not now not ever."

He laughed, "Can't blame a guy for trying."


12