All Comments on 'Caught Cheating Well Maybe'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments (Page 2)
SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Sometimes men are so hardheaded. Very effective plot to save the marriage. And no, she isn't fucking Bill. Bill, in this story, is a true blue friend. This was a great read that made me laugh. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give it some time and Billy will be fucking the wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So they both end up getting better than they deserve. Isn't that what we hope for in marriage? Darn right the author was grinning. At least I hope so.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 2 years ago

Sorry couldn't get past the first page for the contempt. sell the house tell the slut she can F anyone she wants give her her freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* Bill fucked her and this is a dumb story where she deserves a divorce even if she did make it up (which I doubt).

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Dunno, once that seed of doubt is planted, he'd have a real hard time putting that demon back in the box. Not that there wouldn't be a way back, but I just thought the way this played out was a bit too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whether she fucked with others or not, she and his "friend" fucked him to the fullest.

He has zero self respect.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

C'mon gentlemen, don't be so darn cold. Am I going to have to set you guys up with some girls. I have two awesome friends that have found themselves single because of bad boyfriends. They are good girls, sorority sisters of mine, and very good looking. We are in NorCal, the wine country to be more specific. You will probably recognize my husband (no clues) So if you are close...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could have benefitted from this treatment a number of years ago.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Jealousy can help make a person take a good hard look at their marriage, but it could also lead to a lot of trouble so you have to tread lightly on that. Glad to see he came to his sense about his marraige and things got better for them both.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

i love your writting but hate your charaters why the fuck did he stop the divorce procceding whats kind of games is she going to platy since this one worked dump and run

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🐓💩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a good story: progression was too rocky. Bill comes off a fool, while

Claudia refuses to be to be a victim. I came away liking her, for the most part.

No pussy, or shared pussy would work for him, but she was above all

that.

Paul DownPaul Downalmost 2 years ago

Nice build up to some really hot sex. Exactly as happened between my wife and I with the only difference being she did have a lover and I ended up being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A totally poor story line. He should have divorced the dishonest untrustworthy slut. If she can lie to him that easily knowing how much it will hurt him, how much more evil is she capable of.

When is she next going to start playing stupid childish mind-fucking games just to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would keep the divorce going full on and MAYBE at the last minute stop it. Would wait and see if she goes with Bill or not. That would tell me what is what.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and I give it 5 stars!! It is so easy to fall into the trap of spending too much time on your work and neglect your wife. Claudia took a big chance but it paid off and it now seems that they can get back to a more balanced life with work and their love for each other balanced. I loved the story and never saw the ending coming. Great job!!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

i would have kicked bill ass and have the divorce papers serve just to should i can be as cunning as them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump the bitch and kick Bill's ass.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Well told, but a really bad idea.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

go tell Bill's wife he is in a gay relationship and you saw him coming out of cleaning closet with his black boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short to be a story that a reader can get into but still very well presented and believable..JZK

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, i bet that happens ( i mean the neglect) in lots of marriages

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[13.09.22]

Great story!

Some people need a 'Good attack of Shock and Awe' to pull their heads out of their asses and see what they are doing to their spouses.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens if he comes home. Confirms with her that she is cheating and beats the fuck out of her? What if he kills her? Then himself?

Yeah...great idea with the made up story thing. Super duper smart.

Dumb as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby’s an idiot to totally ignore his wife & allow work to totally encompass his life. He deserves a cheating wife. She gave & is giving him every opportunity to heat up the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

This author clearly has talent and ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This tranny just does not understand either men or women!! And ends up making caricatures of both!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bill deserves a beatdown...

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I am so very impressed by your diversity in chapters, their gender and the jandra of subject matter.

I have enjoyed many of your stories and I felt compelled to write this tribute to you. I am a heterosexual man 75 years old and you write so well that I can somehow identify with all your main characters. Thank you

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

Outside of your Romance stories this is by far your best one.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I need a question answered. In America if a man wears suspenders the English call them braces. If the English women wear suspenders, what tonus Yanks call them? Oh, yes this story gets 5*.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 1 year ago

Well ...

I give points to looking at a problem

from a different angle.

I also give points to look at problems in marriage

other than actual cheating.

But to use lying as a weapon?

That's just stupid.

It's more likely to end a marriage than save it.

And not just a marriage here.

A friendship too.

3 out of 5 from me.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

I think it’s a great idea for a short story. I give it a 5 on my second reading.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

A mediocre story about Ryan, his wife and someone named Bill... Who appears to be screwing his wife. Then, they throw the story in his face while claiming it was all made up. Only a true dumbass would buy that load of crap, after her confession and his description ! 2 stars !

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

What's not to like, inventive and still with the background notion that maybe Bill had slipped her a crippler. Amusing short piece. Thanks

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

@Justplainjeff In America, what the author was referring to as suspenders would be garters. The wife was wearing only stockings and garters (and presumably a garter belt).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After careful consideration I marked it Five Stars. Nuff said.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd call her bluff. Cut back on his hours, trade in the flash car, downsize the house, etc.

~~~~

"Di being his pet name for her." - That's self-evident.

~~~~

"Fuck dinner." - Should be a comma, not a period.

~~~~

"you didn't even say sorry." He mumbled." -Should be a comma after "sorry", lower-case "H."

~~~~

Needs more editing, not gonna waste my time.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
@bigurn

Is it bi gurn? big urn? Neither really makes sense. Whatever.

Boy, you really hate women, don’t you. The author, who created the characters, came up with the plot, and wrote the story, TELLS YOU that she wasn’t fucking anyone else, that Bill and Claudia made it up to shake Ryan up and get him to pull his head out of his ass.

But you despise women so much that you “know” what FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ARE REALLY THINKING AND DOING? Man, you are seriously fucked up.

It’s ok to not like the story. But to live in an alternate reality where all women are evil just makes you a sick fuck.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Good story, well written. 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Witty take on dealing with a workaholic partner.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

marriage would be toast in real life. There would always be doubt and anger at what she did. Bill is no friend and he would be gone from my life.

If I stay with her she would be so pissed from my poor attitude going forward (insist she get tested for STD and I would use a condom from now on) she would divorce me. I would already be separating things anyway and I would downsize for certain. She how she likes living like paupers and with no love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story! I might have taken the wife back, but Bill would be an ex friend

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gee, "lying" to your spouse about infidelity. And he'd trust anything she said after that ? Maybe she lied about the adultery. Maybe she really cheated, and wants to mind-fuck him. The reader has only her words to him to go by. And either she's a liar, and didn't cheat on him, or she's a liar when she says she didn't cheat on him.

Oh, yeah, that's a strong basis for a marriage to continue.

I do notice that with this author, it's almost always the male who gives in. Good story lines except I can predict that pattern over 90% of the time, which keeps me from actively looking for more stories here. At least other authors mix things up a bit.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

I love it. It's cheeky, but i like how the wife is not wailing or sobbing or left penniless.

IDK, "I love women!!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If the wife and friends felt he was that neglectful and still valued him, they could have intervened without the initial deception. That kind of stuff could backfire and trash a marriage. Wouldn't make as interesting a plot though. That is, UNLESS they did the intervention and he overreacted massively by walking out and filing for divorce before they could reveal the plan. That would be an interesting twist. Begs for an alternative ending. But this one was.... How did that commenter PHILL2C put it? "Cheeky". Yes, very.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The cold response from her would probably be more painful then even the idea she cheated. So many things could go wrong from that cruelty

Texican1830Texican18308 months ago

Seemed appropriate to me. Pretty sure most wives would be out getting some after going months without, and being ignored when wearing only hose and heels. Dude needs to get his head out.

Ocker53Ocker538 months ago

Her attitude after being confronted would have been enough to end most marriages and obviously there would be no longer any trust in this Marriage so it is destined for the scrap heap.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dangerous strategy but he needed the warning shot or it would have come to divorce. I liked the 3rd party style of writing. It doesn't always work but seemed to with this story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lying is never the best policy ever, EVER!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah marriage requires trust not stupidity. She should have voiced her concerns and bill needs to get shoved out the airlock, but I loved it it was funny for what it was worth

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so glad this was a only story. That said it shows he mentality of the Author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid. She's damages goods. No respect, dishonesty oozing out of her everywhere and then blaming it all on the mc's friend - "oh, he made me do it"... All for her "needs" - another lying euphemism for a selfish narcissist demanding what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was interesting, but I do wish the author would ask somebody to read through and correct the mistakes. The punctuation particularly. It can't be that difficult to learn how to use commas and full stops. Oh yes, and try to figure out the difference between to and too...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In interesting way to draw attention to what he's foolishly been taking for granted. Terrible, deceitful, reckless, those too, and definitely not recommended; this could have so easily backfired in so many ways. He should punish her foolishness by ravaging her virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Creative and well written but best kept for fiction. Trying this in real life can be disastrous. Some husbands will say or do things in such a situation that will be hard, if not impossible, to reconcile. Others will cut and run and file and remove all contact, doing Lord knows what after filing. Some may get horribly drunk and end up in jail or.in thr hospital. Some few could commit suicide. In the end, the reaction can devastating.

Honestly, it sounds like he was breaking his vows by not performing his duties of "love, honor, and cherish". But there are smarter and safer ways to deal with this situation. First demand counseling. Second, if refused, demand a separation and start filing. Move out or get the workaholic hsuband to work out.

Finally, if already at Defcon 4, then bring a a guy or two over to the house that you can trust, making sure to videotape what will happen next. When your husband arrives home, inform your husband he has three options. Divorce now, in which case you will soon be fucking these other men. Option 2, keep working and ignoring her and you will discreetly fuck these other men in hotels. Option 3, go to counseling and fight for the marriage.

If your husband is stupid enough to NOT pick Option 3, then file for divorce, skipping separation and move on with your life. Screwing the other guys is your choice then, but probably not wise. Get a therapist and try to find how to pick out a better husband going forward.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

This is like using a bomb to put out a house fire. Honestly, I think a better author would have dragged this out a bit by having Ryan not believe Bill, because honestly, his trust would have been shattered because one way or another she lied to him in an extremely damaging way. Sorry but I can only give this one a 2/5 - but it could have been a 5/5 if it had been treated a bit more seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some of us guys are so driven and so focused that women often have to sit us down and be very direct.- not drop hints or expect us to read tea leaves. I think he never stopped loving her deeply but drifted due to work. With better communication it could have addressed more constructively.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good study on a workaholic and a wake up call. Obviously, Bill created a cruel scenario, but it may have needed to be drastic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still no anal after all that? Damn what a bitch. Might want to just let the divorce happen. On a serious note, I agree that drastic action was needed, but did it have to be such a cruel scenario that involves arguably the greatest betrayal a spouse can inflict? Seems too extreme with so many ways to backfire. She really needs to stop listening to that pillock Bill.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another shit story from Cagivagurl. 1 star at best.

Make the MC a cuck pansy who has no balls. Bill is a liar and deserves to get his ass kicked. Not to mention have a sexual harrassment complaint against him at work.

Claudia LIED to her husband, destroying his trust in her. There is NO ROOM for that in a marriage.

There are many ways to bring up a workaholic's problems. Lying to him, claiming of cheating on him, deceiving him, and ruining his trust in the marriage are NOT ways to do it.

This is NOT how you do it.

Tomh1966Tomh19662 months ago

I liked it. Shrug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Should be rated higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was fab. 5 golden cherries

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

OK that's a bit of a gamble to take. That would damage the trust at the very least even when it all worked out in the end. He's going to be paranoid now for quite some time and I'm sure, if he's anything like me, will have those occasional thoughts, "maybe she made it up as a way of being able to deny anything suspicious in future because she really is, or is considering, having an affair. Kind of like hiding in plain sight." Ladies, don't do this. Just file for divorce if you want to grab his attention in this scenario. At least that way you don't fuck up the trust or paint yourself as some cheap slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Good story. How is this a low 4? Entertaining.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...