"Caught" Cheating, with permission

Story Info
Caught cheating fantasy fulfilled.
2.8k words
3.86
23.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place while my now husband and I were dating.

My boyfriend and I have always been open and honest with each other about what our turn ons are, as well as helping each other live out our sexual fantasies.

A while back, my boyfriend had given me an open hall pass while he was away on business, and I had decided try to get as many cocks as I could over the weekend. I fucked the fist guy on Friday night after we had drinks and I had set it up to fuck the other guy on Sunday morning.

I made it a point to always let my boyfriend know where I was as well as sending him pictures, videos and play play of what's going on.

My boyfriend messaged me to let me know that he would be back in town on Sunday morning as well and hoped to catch me fucking

Well unfortunately, that didn't happen. Even though the Sunday morning guy had a nice big cock, he only lasted a few seconds and got embarrassed and left before my boyfriend got home. I did still have his cum pooled on my stomach when my boyfriend came in.

After my boyfriend came home, he "punished me" by throat fucking me and giving me a hard ass fucking. He did this to show me who owns my holes. And I fucking loved him taking back my body as his property. After we finished, he and I talked and he told me how hot it would have been to have came in while he was pounding away on me. I agreed that it would have super hot to get caught "cheating".

Even though I had set out to show my boyfriend what a depraved slut I was, I felt guilty after I had fucked these guys without him there. So I decided that I didn't want to fuck anyone else without him involved, but if he was involved in some way, I was all for fucked and sucking every cock I could.

One night we were fooling around while we watched porn. We came across a video of a husband walking in to a hotel room to find his wife naked with a guy. She told her husband how she was going to fuck this guy while he watched. Part way through, she stopped fucking the other guy for a minute and gave her husband a quick blowjob, then made him set back down and went back to fucking the stranger. At the end of her fucking the other guy, he came in her mouth. She then spit the other guy's cum on to her husband's cock and used it as lube for her husband fucked her. It was so fucking hot!

I masturbated to this video numerous times and came so hard every time I watched it.

Over the next few months I brought up the idea of doing this as often as I could work it into conversation. We talked about it quite a bit.

He admitted how hot it would be to come in to hotel room and find me already in the act like that. He said it would be even hotter with 2 guys. 1 of them fucking me and me blowing the other or one of them eating out while blowing the other or already in a DP. Then I would make him wait until I was done with the other guys and covered in their cum before he would have a chance to fuck me.

He said that if I wanted 3 that would be great too, but any more then 3, and he would probably cum from watching the live porno while jerking off and waiting his turn.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I got wet just thinking about it.

His birthday was coming up in a few months, so I decided to surprise him with that exact scenario as his birthday present.

I got on a couple of different adult sites and started placing ads for guys with big dicks to meet me at a local Hotel and help us live out the fantasy.

Because of my constant desire to suck cock, he had given me a standing hall pass to give blowjobs whenever he was out of town. So I figured that I would use these as "tryouts" to test their cocks and see if I wanted to use them for our fantasy.

Over the next couple of months I sucked 7 different cocks, always taking pictures and videos for him. He just thought I was blowing off steam while sucking these cock, not knowing that I really auditioning men to fuck me in front of him.

I narrowed it down to 2 attractive guys with nice large cocks, Dave and Rick. I explained exactly what I wanted from them and exactly what they would get in return. They happen to be friends so it made it easier to decide that they were the ones.

I told them what day and what time to meet us at the hotel. I sat everything up for the weekend before my boyfriend's birthday.

My boyfriend and I checked into the hotel. After we got to our room, I texted the guys the room number and told them to be in the parking lot at 7:30. They both texted back that they would be there waiting.

My boyfriend and I went and had a nice dinner. During dinner I snuck up skirt shots to send to them in a group text. My boyfriend kept asking who I was texting and I told him it was just work stuff. We finished our dinner and were back up to our room at 7:20.

I told him I was going to change in a birthday outfit that I picked out special and asked him to run across the street and get me a vape, and that I would be ready and waiting for him to come back.

I texted the guys letting him know that he was gone, and to hurry to the room.

I immediately stripped and put on the sexy open bust corset and was fixing my makeup when I heard a knock at the door.

I took a couple of hits off of my THC pen and opened the door. They walked in and I told them both to get naked and get on the bed. Both of their large cocks were simi hard and looked absolutely gorgeous swaying in front of them as they crawled up on to the bed.

I crawled up between them and began to stroke both of their cocks. I let go of their now rock hard cocks and I texted my boyfriend, "Hurry back, And added, "I am so fucking horny." I knew that would make him hurry. lol.

I said "Who wants to eat my pussy first?" and Dave slid down to devoured my pussy so I rolled to on to my side for Dave to get between my legs, while I began suck Rick's cock.

When I had Rick's thick hard cock glistening with my saliva, I popped his cock out of my mouth as I told Dave, "i want to suck your cock now."

So I switched positions and before I put Dave's cock in my mouth, I looked back at Rick and said "Fuck me."

Just as Rick put his cock in my pussy, I hear the hotel room door open. and my boyfriend walked in.

The look on my boyfriend's face was priceless.

"What is going on here?" He said.

I popped Dave's cock out of my mouth and said "I'm getting some cock baby. It been so long since I got fucked by any new cocks. And theirs were so tasty, I just had to try them in my slutty little cunt. Enjoy the show."

"Can I join?" he asked.

"No, not yet." I said with a smile, "Get undressed and have a seat over there. If you're a good boy, I will let stroke your cock while you watch these guys fuck me."

"Where did you find these guys?" My boyfriend asked.

"Do you remember the last time that you were out of town and I was blowing every guy that I could, I was actually auditioning guys to fuck me while I make you watch."

My boyfriend was getting undressed as Rick began to pick up his pace. I was have having a hard time reaching Dave's cock while lying on my side, so I had him stop. So that I could get up on my knees and have him fuck me doggy style.

I told Dave to scoot down so that I could continue sucking his cock while Rick fucked me from behind.

I looked up at my boyfriend and said, "Don't I look so fucking hot with 2 cocks in me at the same time baby?"

All he could do was nod while he continued to stroke his cock.

Rick was really starting to pound away on my pussy as I moaned into Dave's cock and an orgasm flowed through me.

I raised my mouth off of Dave's cock and told my boyfriend to bring me my new vape. His cock throbbed as he walked over to the bed. He knelt down over the bed and placed the vape to my lips as I took a long deep drag. I exhaled to delicious wild berry smoke. Then I grabbed him on the back of the head and pulled him to my mouth for a passionate kiss. Then I reached down and gave his cock a quick squeeze and told him, "Now go over there and wait your turn."

My boyfriend went back to the chair and sat down as he stroked his cock. I couldn't wait for him to make love to me coved in 2 other men's cum.

I told the guys that I wanted them to switch places. Rick withdrew from my pussy as Dave got up off of the bed. I could see my pussy juices dripping off of Rick's cock and quickly licked them off. My pussy tasted so fucking good.

I lay on my back and told Dave to fuck me missionary while I had Rick kneel beside me. I puffed on my vape whole I teased and stroked Rick's cock.

I noticed my boyfriend boyfriend setting on the edge of his seat stroking his throbbing cock and motioned for him to come over to us.

He started to crawl up onto the bed to place his cock on the other side of my face,

I took my mouth off of Rick's cock and said, "Oh no baby, not yet. I just want you to suck on my tits."

Between, being fucked by a nice big cock, sucking on another nice big cock and my amazing boyfriend sucking on my tits I was in heaven. Just then another orgasm shot through my body.

I popped Dave's cock out of my mouth and told my boyfriend to move back. I then told Dave to lay down on his back next to me and told Rick move back so that I could straddle Dave. I straddled Dave as his big cock impaled my dripping pussy. Rick started to walk around in front of me, and I stopped hom and said, "Oh no, you aren't done behind me. I want to be DPd."

My boyfriend asked, "Are you sure you want your asshole fucked baby? We just had a pretty big meal."

"I didn't say anything about my asshole, I want both of their cock in my pussy. At the same time."

Dave steadied me as I felt Rick's cock forcing its way in to my cunt next to his.

I FELT SO FUCKING FULL!

Waves of pleasure shot through me as I had one orgasm after another.

I looked up at my boyfriend and said "Come here now!"

When he got to me I grabbed him by the back of the head kissed him deeply as I came over and over.

I pulled my lips away from his and stammered, "Oh fuck baby, they are stretching my pussy so much. It feels so. fucking good. I love you so fucking much."

I then grabbed him by the cock. and pulled him up on to the bed and pulled his cock to my mouth. This was the first time I ever had 3 cocks in me at the same time.

Both of the guys who were fucking me said that they were getting close to cumming. I told them, "I want both of you to cum on my face and in my mouth."

I told my boyfriend, "Get down. I will get back to you."

They withdrew their cocks from my now gaped pussy and I knelt down on the floor and grabbed my vape and I told them to stroke their cocks in front of me.

I puffed away on my vape and teased their balls as they feverishly stroked their cocks.

Dave was the first to erupt squirting his cum across my nose, chin and open mouth. Seeing Dave cum was enough to make Rick shoot his load. I made sure that I caught some in my mouth and spit it into a wine glass that was setting on the night stand.

I stood up and said, "Thanks for the warm up boys. You can clean up at home. I have to see to my loving man. See yourself out."

They both slipped on their shorts, shirts and flip-flops and left within a couple of minutes.

I stripped off the corset and picked up the wine glass full of cum and walked over to my boyfriend and kissed him deeply with their cum still streaming down my face.

I knelt down in front of where he sat in the chair and placed the wine glass to my lips and poured the cum back into my mouth and gave him a long slow sloppy blowjob, using their cum as lube.

When I had him moaning and squirming, I stood hom and kissed him again and told him, "Come to the bed and make love to me. Reclaim your little cum slut's holes."

I lay down on my back as he devoured my well used pussy. My clit had become so sensitive, I squirted every time his tongue flicked across my clit, which he eagerly lapped up.

I looked down at him and said, "I need your cock in me now baby."

He was more then happy to oblige. crawling up and slamming his cock into me. he fucked me passionately and slowly grinding his hips into me. As wonderful as it was to have his cock in me, my pussy was so destroyed, I could really only feel him bumping up against my pelvis.

"How does my stretched out pussy feel baby?" I asked. "I have to be honest my love, I am so stretched out, I can't feel your cock in my pussy at all."

"It's so wallowed out I can barley feel the sides." He replied. "I think I need to fuck your asshole."

"Fuck my asshole baby." I replied.

He rolled me over and used my pussy juices and the other guys' cum for lube as he entered my asshole.

It felt so good to have my asshole fucked. Especially after just having my cunt destroyed by 2 very large cocks.

I took a puff off of my vape and asked, "Did you enjoy the show babe?"

"Oh yeah." He said. I could tell by the deepness of his voice that he was getting close to cumming. And me talking dirty always gets him off.

"Did I look sexy taking 2 cocks like that? Seeing their cum running down my pretty little face?" As I took another puff of my vape.

"Mmmm" He groaned.

"My pussy feels so loose and used baby. I couldn't even feel your cock in my stretched out cunt. Their big cocks almost ripped it in half. I'm so glad that you decided to fuck my asshole so that I could feel your cock. I'm such good little cum slut, to put on such a good show for you aren't I babe? I love being a dirty little stoner slut for you."

"Oh FUCK." He moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"I want you to cum in my pussy baby. Let me roll over." I said.

"Hurry." He said as he pulled his cock out of my asshole.

I quickly rolled over as he rammed his cock into my sloppy pussy and pumped it full of his cum. I kissed him deeply as he moaned into my mouth.

"Happy birthday babe. I love you."I whispered sweetly in to his ear.

"I love you too baby. Thank you."