Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out to be a good idea as Lori had me rock hard in just a few minutes. I must have been in rare form that night celebrating 25 years as it was in record time I gave Lori a full body orgasm while eating her out, it was not hard to tell when she had a major orgasm, as she would squeeze my head tightly with her legs until her orgasm subsided. It was a good thing it caused her to release my cock this time, as I very close myself, and may have given her a mouth full of cum, at a time she was not ready to swallow.

Well, we took a break and then started with some serious fucking, my cock was rock hard and Lori was primed and ready. We fucked every way we could think of eventually chalking up two cumshots for me and lost track of Lori's orgasms, none as good as that first one. We had finished with a missionary, with Lori's long legs over my shoulders, I was fucking so hard I accidentally hit bottom a time or two and that helped to make Lori decide she had enough.

Even after all that my cock stayed so hard, and was throbbing and I could not sleep. I was almost in a panic thinking I might have to go to the ER, driving there with my cock standing up, and then having to walk in the lobby and talk to a nurse. I would still be embarrassed beyond belief.

I decided to get out of bed around 2 am and slipped out to the hotel balcony. I decided to jerk off and see if that would help. I did not want to keep Lori awake, I was still a pretty drunk from all the wine I drank, I guess I could have gone in the bathroom but, I could not resist the thrill of walking outside naked and hard to jerk off in public.

I could not see anyone at the pool and all the balconies seemed vacant. It was easy to see that as they all have a light by their door.

I leaned up against the outside wall and got started. Here I was stark naked on a balcony leaning against a wall with a light directly above me. I spit on my hand and started to get the job done, hoping that I might get some relief if I could just cum again.

I had to stop and spit for lube so many times my mouth was dry. My legs were tired, and cramping and I was thinking about sitting down or leaning up against the guardrail. I know it had to be 10 to 15 minutes and my cock was starting to hurt from the friction.

I heard a noise, a woman's voice coming from the next balcony and decided to abort and maybe finish in the bathroom.

I went to the door and tried to open it quietly as I heard the voice again, "wait I need you please stay."

I looked over to see her standing under her porch light. I would like to say our eyes met, but it was her huge tits that my eyes went to, then to her bush, she was no young woman and was as completely naked as I was, and not shy about it. So I turned and took the two steps it took to get to the guard rail.

I was standing there with my hard cock sticking through the railing, not four feet from her. She was leaning forward her tits hanging down and looking at my hard cock. It was almost like she was talking to it as she said, "I really do need you and I think we might be able to help each other, I am really horny and I came out here to masturbate, my husband is sound asleep and snoring keeping me awake."

It was my turn and I just fessed up, telling her the whole story about the Viagra that was keeping me up.

She said, "I am so sorry can I get you some help?"

"Thanks but I am not ready to walk into a ER, with a hat over my cock. It has only been 3 hours and they say if it is over 4 to get help."

She stated that her husband was older than her and had prostate surgery, and she wished Viagra would work for him, saying she can suck his party hard dick off, but misses the cumshots filling her mouth, other than that she has had no sexual stimulation for him, he is old school and does not do oral. Then said, "I know I am older and a little overweight but I would love to watch your hard cock as you jerk off, and I tend to myself."

"Don't sell yourself short." I said, "you have wonderful breast I can not take my eyes off them. I would love to fuck someone as hot as you under different circumstances, I am in."

She was already working her clit as I spoke. The door lights were a real help. I was happy to have her attention and see her tits jiggle as she pleasured herself.

I was able to get up on my toes a little and get my cock over the rail with my balls resting on it. I resumed my session and was more optimistic now with the extra motivation. She was staring at it now and was leaning over to get closer. I could not help but think being so top heavy, if she leaned anymore she would risk falling over it.

I could see she was stiffing any noises she was making and was looking like she might soon cum.

I could not completely stifle my exclamation, the standard "Oh, Oh" and was ready to erupt. She was very optimistic as she offered her open mouth and tongue.

I got off, and surprisingly I had enough cum left for a pretty good and lasting shot. The first spurt caught her tits and the rest fell short and dropped below.

She was able to get a cum rope on her finger and licked it off saying in a loud whisper, "My God, I hope I get to have a hard cock like yours go off in my mouth before I die."

We thanked each other and said our goodbyes before going back in our rooms. I was finally able to fall asleep and on my stomach now, my preferred position.

Now, to wrap up the story:

My suspense did not last too long as two days later I received a text asking when would be good time to clean the house and she preferred that I was there. I was surprised that she wanted me to be there.

Wow, what did that mean? I was sure getting mixed messages. I texted her back and ask her if she could come after work the next day and she confirmed.

I did not want to wait to long and continue to drive myself crazy fantasizing about her next visit.

Here a little more background of my cleaning girl Sophia. Her name and other things I have not told you as to keep her a mystery girl, hopefully for the benefit of this first chapter and now to help you with future chapters:

Sophia was well educated and was forced to take cleaning jobs to pay her bills till she could get her college degrees recognized in this country. She is now in her early 30's, she still has a fantastic figure as she has not had children yet and is a hard worker. From what I know from my wife Lori who she often opened up to, she married an older man along the way, very possibly to get her green card until she could establish citizenship.

I knew from what Lori had passed on to me that she had begun to struggle with her relationship as he had developed a drinking problem and often worked late. She would eventually find a job worthy of her education and abilities and did not seek anymore cleaning jobs. She continued to clean for us and one other client that she had become fond of. Lori and I were fond of her too but despite her beauty I do not remember thinking of her in a sexual way, partly because she never shown It in her dress or actions.

It's amazing how quick your feelings for a hot young girl can change when you have your hard cock in your hand in front of them, and while seeing them too seeking sexual pleasure.

That Ends Part One

I hope after Sophia comes back and cleans that I have an even more erotic story to tell.

12