All Comments on 'Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 01'

by inafantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please separate out sidetrack

I found myself skipping over the excursion into the past because at that point I wanted to continue reading the story I started. I think it would be more appropriate if you had published the other story separately instead of inserting a flashback here.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 4 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

Good start. Unlike the other commenter I enjoyed the side story! Very erotic!

inafantasyinafantasyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the feedback. This was one of my first two stories, I am still figuring out what readers want. I did add the side story later as I thought it needed more erotic content. I have tried to find a editor using the volunteer program, but no success, it's hard editing or even proofing your own work.

I am real excited about some of the upcoming parts of the story. I take it as a good sign of the erotic value of a story when I can't keep my hands on the keyboard when writing them. Pt 2 is waiting for approval and should be up by first of next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But too many different girls/women with too many tiny scenes that really seem unconnected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But barely a beginning.

The sex scenes totally lack needed details.

And you really need to understand that BREAST is ONE. When you're talking about TWO, they're BREASTS.

Four stars. Being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous