All Comments on 'Caught Crossdressing'

by ElusiveF4I

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf

After the 15th time reading the word faggot I gave up 1

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceabout 3 years ago

Another piece of absolute garbage destined to be downvoted to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very poor writing.

Mix of tenses, use of numerals vice number words, faggot uttered scads and scads all give the impression of a middle school writing attempt.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69almost 2 years ago

Very hot. One of my favorite jerk off fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story and my cltty is erect in my pantys. I began wearing my sisters clothes when i was around 11yo. First pantys then bras and eventually dresses and uniform. I loved how i looked and the feel of girls clothes on my skin it felt good. My friend caught me one day in the toilets and remarked that i was wearing girls pants, i was a pair of pink with white trim cotton ones and i said yes they feel nice. He asked whos i told him and he asked could he try them on. We went into a cubicle undressed and he put them on. This was the first time i saw his cock and balls and i got erect and saw him erect in my pantys. We jerked together and this was the start of my lust for cock. We did this almost daily and went further each time jerking each other then sucking each other every chance we got. I told him that when i was alone at home that i fully dressed and he wanted to see me as a girl. The following week i knew my parents were away and would not be home until late that night and my sister had a swim competition after school so arranged for my friend to come to mine and i would dress. The day came and we did the usual suck each other in the toilets and went to mine and i dressed for him wearing a uniform of my sisters. We began playing on my bed and he was naked and sucking me and started touching my hole with a finger and asked me was it ok i said yes and he pushed into me fuck it felt good being fingered and sucked. We did a 69 with him on top and i did the same to him sucking and then also tongued into his ass and we both spunked almost together. This became a regular thing for us and one day he asked could he fuck me like i was a girl only in my ass i had wanted him to do it to me anyhow so i said yes. We got babyoil and he put it on his fingers and inserted two in my hole and worked them into me and being honest it hurt at the start but started feeling better and better and i began moving on his fingers enjoying it. He coated his cock and i held my legs up and open and he pushed into me and finally i became a girl getting my virgin hole take my first cock. It felt good and i was mindless feeling so good and he groaned as he spunked into my ass which made me cum as well and i felt dizzy and weak. I felt like a girl got fucked like a girl and knew i wanted more of this. Any chance we got we did it and the result was the same i was in heaven each time. One day we were at it in my room and i was on all fours and he was fucking me from behind doggy being his favourite way and as he tensed and filled me with his cumload i heard laughter and in the door was my sister and her friend watching and her phone in hand oh fuck busted. They told us they enjoyed the show and wanted us to continue and they would not tell. It turned out ok as we all ended up having sex together and they got off on watching us as much as i enjoyed being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit crass & a load of drivel really & I sense the writer has never been caught dressed as a girl nor even worn women's clothes as it lacked substance & description really & I would dare say a bit repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous