Caught in a New Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Monroe's journey continues.
5.9k words
4.58
24.2k
14

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

Chapter 5

Everything carried on just like it had yesterday. Monroe was locked up in chastity, but at night they had the best sex he had ever had in his life. He still didn't like being locked up in chastity, but it was very much worth it for what he got in return. Gone were the thoughts of wanting to get rid of the cage as soon as possible. He didn't want to upset Lena and fuck up this great way in which their relationship seemed to have evolved.

After about a week of mind-blowing sex whenever they felt like it, they were stripping once more. Lena had never been big on dressing up for sex, but now was different. As she stepped out of her clothes Monroe's eyes went wide. Instead of the usual pantyhose and more comfort underwear she was wearing a complete set of lingerie, a pair of sheer black stockings with a red back seam and tops, held up by a garter belt in a black nylon with red lace details. She wore no panties, her neatly shaven pussy perfectly framed by the garter belt, the grater tabs and her stocking tops.

She didn't wear a bra either. Instead she wore a black corset with red lace detailing which cups supported the underside of her perfect breasts without covering them. Monroe felt right back in love with his wife, feeling those same butterflies he had felt when he had first met her. His cock was straining painfully against the metal tube of his cage.

"Hot damn Lena, you look so hot in that outfit. Get that key quickly cause it painfully trying to contain my excitement for just how great you look." Monroe said, lust filling his voice. It was the exact reason why Lena didn't usually wear lingerie this sexy. She hated the idea of being seen as a lust object. Right now, it served her purpose though.

"Not so soon, before I'm unlocking you, I would like you to eat me out. I've heard so many stories from my friends of how good that feels, and I have gotten quite curious. Besides it isn't like I haven't given you plenty of blow jobs before. I know you claimed you don't like giving oral, but neither do I so it's only fair if you repay the favour this once." Lena said, deliberately blaming the stories from her girlfriends. Many of their husbands were friends with Monroe so if he felt they did it, he might be more inclined to give in.

It was only fair for the favour to be repaid indeed, yet up until now she had always respected Monroe's claim that he really didn't like eating pussy. Even though she had given in and orally pleased him numerous times despite not liking it either. Looking back on it so did most of her friends. It really was unfair, but at least in their relationship it was about to change now.

Linda had told her that in her case this would be the best way to proceed in feminizing her husband. While eating her out wasn't sissy or abnormal in anyway, it would make him more considerate about her wishes. Getting Monroe to be a little more servile and considerate for her during sex was a great first step.

Monroe looked shocked at Lena's reactions. He had never really like the idea than doing anything other than sticking his dick or fingers in a pussy, but most off all he was concerned as to where this was headed. Until now Lena had always unlocked him without demands.

He was just about to protest about how this wasn't the deal when he saw the displeasure in Lena's eyes. Remembering her outburst from when she had caught him watching that stupid sissy porn that had gotten him into this mess, combined with the pain in his cock. Monroe decided it was best to just give in on this one. Eating pussy wasn't an outrageous demand after all and he didn't want to risk being kicked out of the room again with his cock straining for release.

Sinking down on his knees in front of the bed where Lena was sitting just felt weird and wrong. It felt like the opposite of that power he felt imagining himself with a pathetic sissy. Right now he would just have to bear with it however. It was a one-time thing, he told himself as Lena opened her legs for him with a broad smile. Looking down on her husband on his knees turned her on in and off itself.

Wanting to get this over with and wanting the pain in his dick gone Monroe decided to just get it over with as fast as he could. Reluctantly He moved in closer to his wife's pussy and started to lick. It wasn't like he had never done it before. Just not with Lena. With his first wife when they were both still new at sex they had experimented a little, but he had quickly decided he didn't like eating pussy.

Flicking his tongue between Lena's wet lips that feeling got confirmed once more. He still didn't like eating pussy, the feeling of those wet lips and the slightly tangy taste just weren't to his liking. It wasn't terrible though. He thought as he searched out his wife's clit to get her off as fast as he could.

Lena had nearly forgotten how great the aimed attention of a slippery wet tongue could feel. The last time she had gotten eaten out was from before she had known Monroe. One thing was for certain as she quickly approached an orgasm, This certainly wouldn't be a one-time thing.

After only a few minutes a loud moan escaped her lips as a powerful wave of pleasure rolled over her body, followed by another and yet another one. Not able to contain herself in her orgasm Lena had clamped her thighs shut and taken a firm hold of Monroe's head. She ground her orgasm out against his face leaving him helpless for a moment as his face got covered in her juices.

With her orgasm over Lena fell back on the bed with a dreamy satisfied smile. She took a minute to recuperate before getting up again and taking the key that hung from her neck. With a swift click the lock to Monroe's cage popped open and his cock sprang out, growing to an instant erection.

Monroe really disliked the way his wife had trapped his head, but now that he could finally grow erect, he wasn't going to complain. He was going to fuck his wife to get some pleasure back for himself. Lena didn't resist, in fact sex was way more satisfying allowing her to have a couple more orgasms with her pussy already so worked up from her husband's tongue.

What followed was another few hours of hot steamy sex, after which Lena locked his cock right back up. By the time that happened Monroe didn't feel like objecting. He was too exhausted and to gratified to do so. Eating Lena out had been hours ago and truth be told he had already nearly forgotten about the fact she had threatened to keep him locked up if he didn't eat her out.

Excited about the progress she had made she called Linda to inform her about everything that had happened so far. The store owner was pleased to hear that and gave Lena a few hints on how to slowly increase Monroe's sexual servitude. She also informed Lena she had another little gadget to increase her leverage if necessary. A gadget she had delivered to Ben's bar, after all she didn't want Monroe to find out.

When picking up the gadget the next day she told her story to Ben as well. "Oh Ben, you can't believe how much better sex got after some oral attention, it was really amazing." She concluded her story in an excited voice, already looking forward to doing it once again this evening.

"To be honest I'm quite surprised that this wasn't already a regular thing. I mean relationships are all about concessions, give and take. From what you told me it really sounds like Monroe has always been about taking without giving back. I mean like you told me how things would often end if he came from a blowjob, sounds like it was just another form of sex for him. Getting eaten out for you seems like an important part of having gratifying sex so if anyone would have had to give oral it was Monroe to begin with." Ben said, further fuelling the feeling that Monroe owed her this.

Above all he was very pleased to hear how Lena was enjoying the slight control she was taking. Making her see how fun being in control was and how she deserved it to make up from the way Monroe had been treating her could prove to be a great tool to keep her Motivated in getting demanding with her husband an hopefully push him into complete sissy submission. It was a long way off, but this was a promising start for sure.

Going home Lena to Linda's advice and had Monroe eat her out before diner. "Oh baby, I have been so horny thinking about that great sex we had yesterday. God it has turned me on all day long. Could you please help a girl out and bring me to another one of those amazing orgasms with your tongue? I promise I'll make it up to you later." Lena said with a sly smile.

Monroe wasn't quite sure he wanted to do this, especially not since it wouldn't result in sex right away but Lena did say she would make it up to him though. The decision was definitively made when his wife hiked up her skirt to reveal she was once again wearing stockings and no panties. The thought that she had gone out like this turned him on. It diverted his attention from the control Lena was exerting over him to lustful thought of how much of a sexbomb his amazingly hot wife was turning into lately.

With slight reluctance he got down on his knees in front of the sofa where Lena was sitting and started eating her out once more. In the living room instead of the bedroom this time. It once more lead to great pleasure for her. After her orgasm they had diner and only after diner they went up to the bedroom and she made it up to Monroe as she had promised.

For a couple of days on end she subtly made the time between Monroe eating her out and the sex longer and longer. Just like Linda had told her to do. Then one day she demanded a second oral orgasm right before they had sex, explaining how it made sex that much better for her if she had an orgasm right before.

Each day Monroe remained reluctant as Lena became more and more demanding. The changes were slow enough not to warrant an outburst. His skill at eating pussy had increased significantly and so had Lena's libido. She felt way sexier wearing sexy lingerie without panties and she was really loving the control she had gained over her husband.

Just short of two weeks later Monroe and Lena still had sex each night, but even that had vastly decreased in duration. Sure they still fucked, but now their sex rarely lasted longer than an hour. Well at least the regular sex. By now Lena had gotten Monroe so used to granting her oral orgasms in exchange of getting a chance to fuck her that she could demand them whenever and as frequent as she wished.

It was also during these two weeks that she had been pointing out every model, actor and man she saw with hairless chests. Always commenting on how sexy she thought those men looked and how the thought of running her hands all over such strong hairless bodies turned her on greatly. If they were at home those remarks were usually followed by making Monroe eat her out while she commented on just how much better he would look with hairless skin.

Chapter 6

One morning upon waking up Lena started her day by straddling her husband's face. She had lately become a lot more aggressive in her demands for getting her pussy licked and Monroe accepted it. He barely even thought about how much things had changed since he had first been locked up. This all just had somehow become normal. He didn't even really mind the feel or the taste of pussy anymore. Having to lick his wife to an orgasm whenever she demanded to get to have his cock unlocked and have sex with her just seemed to make sense in a way.

"You know mmmmMonroe, I've been thinking mmmm it would be so awesome if you decided to get rid of that body hair of yours for mmmmme and I mmmmean all of it. I know you wouldn't want to get on an mmmm waxing table like this and have one of the waxing ladies see your cock cage, but I found just the thing." Lena started, moaning on top of her husbands face. Disturbed as he was by what Lena was saying, Monroe didn't have much choice other than to keep licking.

"I've bought you sommmme hair removal creammmm and I would love it if you used it, god I would simply be all over that body of yours." Lena moaned lustfully.

"In fact, that body hair of yours has been bothering mmmmme for quite sometime now and I've decided I no longer want to put up with it. So I'm afraid we won't be having any mmmmore sex until you get rid of that hair and I do mmmmmean all of it. You can even use it on your beard. I bet you'd never had a cleaner shave, and the hair will stay out a little longer as well. I know how you always hated mmmm shaving." Lena moaned on as Monroe wanted to protest but couldn't with his mouth full of pussy.

"So if you want to mmm have sex tonight you better get all nice and hairless like those hunky models I've been showing you. If not, then I guess you'll have to mmmmake due with eating my pussy." Lena moaned, a loud moan suddenly following as her orgasm coursed through her body, pouring down on her husband's face.

After taking a minute to recuperated She crawled off of his face and immediately disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower before Monroe could utter any protests. He was left behind stunned on his bed, his face covered in Lena's juices, wondering if she was serious or not.

Once out of the bathroom Lena got dressed quickly and left for a day out with her friends not leaving Monroe any room to ask questions. Still somewhat stunned he took a shower himself and over thought his position. He realised that he really hand't kept his word of getting rid of that chastity as soon as possible. Back when he was first locked into it he had given it a week after which he would remove it with force if necessary. At least after destroying the evidence against him.

It had been way longer than a week by now though and he still didn't any progress to getting rid of the evidence. To be honest the sex had been plenty and great, way more and better than what they even had at the start of their relationship. Hell so good he hadn't even felt the need to touch jerk off. Lately that had begun to change though he only got let out once a day even though they still had plenty of sex. Only now the majority of their sexlife was him eating out Lena something he used to straight up refuse. His wife still seemed insatiable, but now she used his tongue more often than his cock.

Thinking about it Monroe realised he should put his foot down for good. While he wasn't too hairy compared to some other men he certainly was proud of his body hair. Sure he got a lot of women could fall for those smooth models, but still a real man had a chest bush as far as he was concerned. Besides even none of those men had shaved legs and Lena has demanded he get rid of it all.

He would just demand to be let out of this damn cage. This has taken more than long enough after all. It was time for things to go back to how they were before. He had shown Lena that he was faithful and could keep from masturbating as well after all those weeks. Then again she wasn't really serious about denying him sex now was she?

With that in mind Monroe didn't bother actually using that cream like Lena had asked. He just went on with his day believing tonight this whole mess would just end and he would get out of that damn cage for good.

It was pretty late at night when Lena finally returned home. She had had a wonderful, then went out eating and to Ben's bar with an update. Her college friend couldn't help but smirk imagining a hairless Monroe. Hell even the fact that he had literally became pussy wiped, eating more pussy than ever getting to use his cock was already funny on it's own.

Smiling broadly Lena walked into the living room where Monroe was checking on his stocks. Her smile instantly disappeared however when she saw the slight stubble on his chin, the kind he always had in the evening when he had shaved in the morning. It told her that he hadn't used the cream like she had asked.

"What the hell, why haven't you used that cream I bought for you? I only asked for one single tiny thing and you didn't do it." Lena screamed.

"Listen honey, I have been thinking is this chastity stuff still really necessary? Look I swear I won't be watching anymore porn but please can we just take things back to normal?" He asked.

"No fucking way, you just proved to me that you're still thinking only of yourself and as far as I'm concerned that chastity has been working wonders. I don't know I can trust you anymore if I give you free access to your cock again. I feel like you'd just go cheating on me or jerking off as soon as I turn my back on you. The nerve to even ask, you know what, you can go back to the guest room tonight, you don't even get to eat my pussy. You can come back to me once you used that cream all over and not a moment earlier." Lena screamed before angrily storming upstairs.

Monroe just sat there stunned, he hadn't even had a chance to defend himself or anything. His question hadn't been that unreasonable right? Lena might have been angry, but then so was he right now. She didn't have the right to treat him like this, but he knew very well that he couldn't go talk to her when she was like this. He couldn't risk angering her further either cause if this got to court, he was screwed big time.

Up in her room Lena was smiling, she hadn't been really angry, at least not as angry as she had acted. Linda had warned her that there might come moments of resistance and that the only right way to handle those was to angrily blame Monroe and wait for him to change his mind. She had ensured that locked in chastity he would come crawling back to her sooner or later trying to make things right.

Downstairs Monroe really wasn't thinking about giving up yet, not in the slightest. Instead he searched the entire home network for that damned video of him jerking off to that sissy porn. All his work was for nothing however as he couldn't find the damn file. He knew for certain Lena had at least a few backups, but apparently she had been smart enough to make hard copies and hid those.

He had always loved having a smart wife but now it was a curse rather than a blessing. Of course she knew he had designed their entire home network, so no wonder that she figured he would be able to find and destroy it if she had made her back up here. With nothing left to do he went to bed frustrated. Normally he would be having sex right now and his cock seemed to think so as well. The cage was very uncomfortable with his cock trying to get hard.

Falling asleep was way harder now that Monroe was frustrated and sleeping alone to boot. Despite not getting her husband to eat her out. There was no frustration on Lena's side. With all the orgasms she had recently had her libido had dramatically increased, but unlike Monroe she was free to touch herself.

Over the next three days Monroe's frustration only grew. Lena always made sure to be out and about, time he used to search the house for a hard copy or better even a spare key to his chastity cage, but none were in reach. He had thought about cutting the thing off, but with it being so close to his cock he really didn't want to accidently slip and end up in ER having to explain everything.

By the end of the third day Monroe was horny out of his mind. He was so horny that he couldn't even sleep anymore. No matter how much he tried his arousal and the discomfort of the cage had just become too much to bear.

Monroe ended up getting up very early in the morning after having just turned for hours on end. He didn't like the thought, but at this point he didn't care anymore. He wanted to cum and so he took the cream to the guest bathroom so he would be able to surprise Lena before she left to wherever it was so his release would no longer be delayed.

Taking the pot of cream it looked rather sketchy. It had no real labels, just what looked to be a hand printed sticker with instructions on it. "Apply liberally on all desired areas of the body. Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing off carefully." His mind clouded by the arousal didn't really think to much of the sketchy pot though.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12