All Comments on 'Caught in a New Life Pt. 03'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I understand it is just a story but why anyone would put up with that really killed the story for me. He could have yanked that key off her neck at any time and problem solved. I don’t care how scared someone was of being outed for whatever they have done short of murder but if you consider the fact that by doing what she is doing, there is no longer love or trust in the supposed relationship so cut your losses before something happens that you can’t undo.

kuskiekuskieover 3 years ago
The second reason

This story is the second reason why I subscribed:

https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

The first reason is "You Stupid Slut", an amazing bimbofication story.

I truly recommend that story!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

At least now, the slut would be in jail for a long time for assault. I don't understand that you fabricate such a weak plot and then believe that it works. Only the perverted sissy fans, nobody else will believe you.

LilyFieldLilyFieldalmost 3 years ago

great story line despite spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If he don’t like to eat pussy he must truly be gay

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with another comment that he could have snatched the key off her neck at any time and they aren't that hard to remove, without a key. Also, this isn't the kind of guy to just go along, he's the kind of guy to tie her down and torture her until she gives up the video, maybe put her in her own chastity. It doesn't make sense this rich power broker would roll over because she threatens him. Do whatever it takes to get the video, the key, then dump the bitch and move onto the next slut. I do agree with the comment, if he doesn't like to eat pussy, he must be gay.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is dumb. A guy like him would never do the hair remover and have the cage removed the first day. This story just takes a bunch of femdom actions and packs them into a story. The alpha described in this story would have wiped the floor with this cunt and had a new piece of ass by sundown. It's weird he doesn't like eating pussy, but that description alone points out he's in it for himself and would have this bitch on the street. I'm out!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a fantasy story people. Roll with it. Good story !! It may not be completely accurate but it’s a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES