Caught in a New Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had sold the cream to Lena telling her she got it from a friend who worked in the cosmetology sector. She claimed it worked wonders. What she hadn't told however was that that friend worked in their testing department and this very product had been rejected for causing minor chemical burns as well as completely destroying hair follicles. Once applied and left to work in the hair simply never came back anymore.

A lot of women would pay tons of money for this stuff, especially since minor chemical burns basically were like a light sunburn which was over after a day. Nothing severe, yet it had been deemed unsafe to use because of it.

Not knowing about the consequences Monroe started slathering the cream all over his body and even his beard area. It had a somewhat flowery smell to it, but he guessed that was just because they didn't cater such products to men. He sighed at his cream covered body in the mirror, fearing how he would look all hairless. It would only be temporarily though right? Besides if it could finally alleviate this hellish arousal it would all be worth it. The step from sex every day to no sex had been hard on him.

Waiting those ten minutes like instructed felt like hell. The cream started slowly burning on his skin. A burning that grew more and more intense with the passing of time. It got so bad that Monroe was awfully glad just to get in the shower and wash it all off. It felt great at first, but a slight burning did persist.

It worried Monroe enough to look down, something which he hadn't wanted to do not to be confronted with the results of the cream. Instantly a gasp escaped his lips. His body looked so alien all naked. Unlike those model Lena was pointing he wasn't muscular which made the hairless look somewhat effeminate in a way. It was a hard realisation, one he denied but deep down knew. With his cock locked up he looked more like the sissy he had been caught jerking off to than a hunk.

What was even more worrisome however was the light pink glow his skin had combined with hurting to the touch. It was still very early so he wanted to wake Lena up and risk getting her mad as he needed some release badly, but he really should see her about this as soon as she got up.

Drying himself with a towel proved to be somewhat painful. It wasn't too bad, but not pleasant either. One thing was certain, wearing tight clothes would be out of the question and so he opted for a simple cotton bathrobe. Not too many clothes would also be nice for when Lena finally released him so it wasn't all bad either.

Heading down to the living room Monroe put on the television to at least make the waiting for his wife a little more bearable. It took nearly two hours but eventually Lena entered the living room as well, fully dressed and obviously ready to head out once more. Seeing her husband on the couch made her stop in her tracks though.

"Lena, wait! I used that cream you asked me to use, look!" Monroe said jumping up and opening his bathrobe. In doing so he suddenly realised how wrong it looked to be flashing his wife first thing in the morning. For a moment he feared he had just made a grave mistake, but luckily Lena's expression quickly turned to a smirk.

"I see, you didn't have to show it like that, but I see. Is it me or are you looking a little pink? The store I bought that cream at informed me that sometimes people could have a slightly bad reaction to it, but not to worry since it doesn't last longer than a day. Looks like you are one of the happy few." Lena joked not at all too worried.

It was a relief for Monroe as well, at least he knew it was nothing too serious. "So Lena, I guess I did as you asked now so..." He started but was cut off by his wife.

"So you want me to unlock you so we can fuck? Hmmm no, look Monroe you might have thought you were the only one you were denying, but I had to go without your tongue all this time as well. Just because you used that cream like I asked doesn't mean you just get to have whatever you want. To be honest you once again proved you only think about yourself." Lena said seeing the shock and the desperation mix on her husband's face.

"Tell you what though, if you prove to me that you can think of other's needs as well, we'll have sex tonight." Lena claimed with a smirk. If Linda was right about the power of a simple chastity cage then Monroe would agree to just about anything right now. The hopeful look on Monroe's face was a good sign at least.

Monroe did want to protest, but he was too scared that if he did he would be denied his release altogether and that was really something he didn't want to risk right now. He had never been this aroused before, well never where he couldn't relief it nearly instantly.

Lena's smirked stayed on strong as hiked up her dress, dropped her panties and stepped out of them before sitting down on a nearby couch. Monroe's arousal only grew as his wife opened her legs revealing her already moist pussy perfectly framed between her sheer black stocking covered legs.

It was very clear what Lena wanted, It wasn't what Monroe had had in mind at all upon greeting his wife devoid of all hair this morning. Complaining about it would just delay his own release even further though so reluctantly he got over to where Lena was sitting and went straight to his knees, burying his face into her waiting pussy.

Letting out a satisfied moan Lena slid her fingers into Monroe's hair, firmly keeping his head in place as she enjoyed his warm wet tongue. Using her fingers or even a vibrator had been good, but Monroe's tongue was just great. He had become way more skilled at eating pussy and if she was entirely honest, she loved the power trip of making him eat her out.

Seeing him all hairless had been somewhat strange even for her. He didn't resemble the hunky models at all with his lean body, but it did remind her exactly what she was pushing him towards. For a moment she had her doubts if she should still go trough with this, maybe the plans Linda had proposed were a bit too cruel.

Those thoughts were quickly pushed away when an amazing orgasm rolled through her body. Coming down from her amazing high she felt Monroe trying to pull away, but she didn't let him. Instead she kept his head firmly pressed to her pussy until he gave in and started licking her two a slowly approaching second orgasm.

Maybe what she was doing was cruel, but then again Monroe would ditch her with only the clothes on her back left if she was lucky. At least if he was given the chance. He had done so with his last wife so maybe this was just justice finally being served. Besides she would want to give up this tongue for anything anymore.

She ended up keeping Monroe in place for another hour and about six new orgasms before finally letting go of his head all spend. God it felt so good to finally get to satisfy her libido completely once more.

For Monroe this pussy eating marathon was pure frustration. The smell of Lena's arousal, the admittedly hot sight of his wife and the fact that he had to work hard to provide her with countless orgasms while he was denied all hit quite hard. There was nothing he could do about it though, not if he wanted to get released tonight.

After coming down from her multiple orgasm high Lena cancelled all her plans for the day and took of her dress and bra, leaving her only in her sheer black hold up stockings and purple pumps. It was a bedroom look for sure, but she didn't care. Normally she would never walk around the house like this, but right now she loved it. It made her feel sexy, sexy and powerfully knowing it would turn her already overtly horny husband even more.

Monroe was stunned at the sight of his beautiful wife like this, it was a change he would have loved and cheered for pretty much anytime before this chastity key, god it would have been a huge fantasy of his, a nearly naked woman around the house, it would have appealed to his craving for dominance. There was nothing dominant about his situation right now it just made his cage hurt as his cock tried to swell. If anything it only made him more desperate to please his wife.

Throughout the day Monroe's desperation for release only grew and Lena took full advantage of it. All day long she felt like a queen, doing whatever she wanted while she had Monroe constantly working for her. She made him fetch drinks, cook meals, give her massages, and occasionally made him eat her to yet another orgasm.

By the time the evening rolled around Monroe felt completely spend. Especially his tongue was very sore after eating his wife's pussy for so long on end. "Let's go upstairs now honey." Lena said sweetly, gently teasing the keys hanging around her neck. The way Monroe eagerly followed behind like some kind of puppy made her smirk broadly.

Once in the master bedroom Lena quickly cuffed Monroe to the bed. It had become pretty much a routine by now and with him being so close to some relief Monroe certainly wasn't going to complain right now.

With him tightly secured Lena took the key from around her neck and finally released his cock for the first time in four days. Instantly his cock became rock-hard, standing up proudly yet at the same time it was still awfully out of reach. If their recent sexlife had been anything to go off though he would soon be receiving a mind-blowing orgasm in another very hot sex session.

He did get that mind-blowing orgasm, but that was about all of it. Lena had eagerly inserted his cock into her still sopping wet pussy, but a few bounces up and down had made him lose his load with a loud moan from how horny he was.

Given a few minutes he would get hard again, but apparently Lena wasn't having any of that. She slowly got off his quickly softening cock, a big load of cum leaking out of her as she quickly locked his cock back up. "Hmmm that was disappointing." She shortly remarked before getting up to go to the bathroom to clean up, leaving him tied to the bed with his cock back in its cage.

Something like this had never happened to Monroe before. He had always bee proud of being able to satisfy his partners needs as well, but right now even he had to embarrassingly admit that his performance had been more than embarrassing. Cumming prematurely was something that happened to a teenager, not to a 43-year-old guy although he wouldn't admit it, it had really hurt his pride.

When Lena returned to the bedroom she just unlocked his cuffs, not bothering to comment on his performance again. Somewhere he was glad, but another part of him had hoped she would say that she understood given how long he had been locked up for.

Instead she gave him a quick goodnight kiss before killing the lights and getting under the covers, falling as sleep nearly instantly. After all she had been rather exhausted after her countless of orgasms throughout the day. The sex with her husband had been disappointing, but she was more than satisfied.

For Monroe sleep didn't come as easily. The slight burning sensation on his skin from that reaction to the cream had faded completely, after Lena's words this morning he hadn't even worried about it anymore, what didn't fade however was his bleeding pride. Tomorrow when she unlocked him he would show her how good a fuck he was. That much was sure. He would do it for Lena, but mainly to repair the damage to his hurting ego.

12