Caught in a New Life Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely embarrassed, but knowing it was the only way to avoid worse Monroe gave in to her demand. God he swore the moment he was out of this mess this bitch would pay big time for all she put him through. Now all he could show her was respect though. "Thank you for teaching me such a valuable lesson Nanny." He said meekly with a hung head as Ms. Thompson rose back to her feet.

"Humility suits you so much better pansy, now lets get back to the main duties at hand, making your wife's room presentable again." Ms. Thompson commanded as she took the lead and headed up stairs. Monroe knew better than to trail behind as he followed her closely.

To his surprise their firsts stop was at their room. "The clothes you washed yesterday should be dry by now. Since you'll be washing again shortly we better put these in their right place first so there's room to dry the new load." Ms. Thompson said before showing Monroe how to divide clothes in what needed ironing and what didn't. She then thought him how to iron and fold every item to the exact standards before finally allowing him to start putting things away.

First the pile of Ms. Thompson's clothes was stashed in her closet. Then his single panty from yesterday was put in his and finally with the biggest pile of clothes in hand he headed to his wife's room. Earlier in the dark he hadn't really noticed it, but the room was a mess, Lena had taken Ms. Thompson's suggestion to heart and just dropped her clothes from yesterday wherever she had stepped out of them.

Heading to the closet Monroe put her freshly washed clothes away, then made her bed, and finally picking up everything she had discarded leaving the room clean once more and with an arm full of laundry which he took back to the room he shared with his Nanny to hand wash it.

Doing laundry safe from the fact that it was mindless housework way beneath his status was one of the most humiliating things in Monroe's day. The way he had to carefully and thoroughly sniff every piece of dirty laundry, taking in the scents of sweat, feet, musk, arousal and even ass was downright humbling to the highest degrees especially when he had to sniff the dirty laundry of his hated nanny. Under her close supervision he didn't dare hesitate though, scared of her threats from yesterday. In an instant he moved the dirty fabrics right to his nose and sniffed audibly, wanting to gag as he took in her scent before quickly plunging the items into the soapy water. The worst by far were his nanny's gym clothes, but those to were a plight he simply couldn't escape.

He had barely finished washing and hanging everything to dry when Ms. Thompson was ready with the next task. A thorough cleaning of the master bathroom, yet another task to the list of household chores making Monroe feel more like a maid than the owner of this house.

At least at lunch he got a little bit of a reprieve getting to eat right after cooking simply because his wife had sent a text that she was having lunch and the day out with some friends for some catching up and generally to relax. Something Monroe could only dream off right now. He used to spend lots of time at the golf club with his buddies, it was always a bit on the up and off, but since Ms. Thompson's arrival that was a thing of the past. Relaxing the way he wanted to was out of the questions and people he knew were the last people he wanted to see considering his situation.

His worst fear was that one of his buddies would drop by to check on him, luckily the chances of that were slim, it was a quite superficial friendship they had going. One based on bragging rights and status. They only really saw each other at the club or on house parties, but it wasn't like they really dropped by others places.

Something he was very grateful for now as he didn't want to think what any of them would have to say seeing him like this. Worse even, how Ms. Thompson would react to the situation, she never failed to take advantage of any opportunity to humiliate him. She would probably have a field day with an opportunity like that.

The remainder of Monroe's day didn't hold much difference compared to yesterday either. He had to clean the hallway, then assist Ms. Thompson in yet another gym session. After his washing duties earlier today he was looking at her workout with more dread than yesterday. Every minute of it the clothes he would have to sniff were absorbing more and more sweat. It was painfully evident by how many times he had to dab the sweat from Ms. Thompson's body during his very humbling towel boy duties.

After her own workout Ms. Thompson once again challenged Monroe to a series of squats before finally deciding to call it a day. At least she did as she freshened up to had Monroe make diner for the both of them before installing herself on the couch to watch one of her soaps. Since Monroe had proven yesterday that he didn't like those anyways he once again was designated to massage her feet making him really regret not having shown interest in the soap yesterday.

This time however Ms. Thompson took extra pleasure in making this foot massage as humiliating as possible for him. Instead of just placing her feet in his lap she put one of them in his lap and moved the other right in front of his face, only a couple inches away from it. "Keep my foot up there while you massage it, oh and if you feel the need, you have my permission to kiss it. It might even help me defend your case to your wife when she gets home, a good evaluation will surely earn you a days progress towards an orgasm." She smirked.

Monroe was horrified kiss them? There was no way he could do anything like that, it was bad enough that he had to smell them when he washed her tights. Hell now with her foot so close to his face there was no way he was getting away from that horrid smell, but he would never kiss them not even if it meant getting a bad evaluation yet again leaving his orgasm three days from now at the earliest point. Instead of kissing them Monroe just supported the foot in front of his face while rubbing it.

Ms. Thompson didn't bother to say anything more about the fact that she hadn't felt his lips on her soles just yet. She just gently slid her other nylon sole back and forth in Monroe's hosiery covered lap, keeping that nylon on nylon friction going. It wasn't long until Monroe's breathing grew a litter heavier and grunts started to be laced into them as his cock tried to harden in his cage, the exact effect she wanted.

Slowly but surely the discomfort of his cage and the arousal grown by this strange nylon sensation softened his stance on never kissing her feet. The longer this went on the less sure he grew that this little extra indignity wasn't worth a day of his orgasm counter. A thought that eventually grew strong enough for him to place a first apprehensive kiss on Ms. Thompson's sole.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to put in a good word for you pansy." She said with a smirk not even looking down at the brightly blushing guy massaging her foot. It took another while until he could bring himself to kiss her foot again. Then a little less time before he did it again, and after about 20 minutes he was kissing her feet more than he was massaging them.

This continued for a while right up until Lena arrived home catching him Kissing Ms. Thompson's feet rather than massaging them. "Ah Lena, welcome home. I hope you had a great day." Ms. Thompson said being the first to notice her. It instantly made Monroe stop dead in his tracks, mortified that his wife had seen him like this.

Before he could make an excuse however Ms. Thompson pulled her feet away and got up. "In any case. I'll leave you two alone for tonight. If you don't need the pansy anymore just send him up to our room. Oh and by the way as far as I'm concerned he has earned a day off his orgasm counter. Goodnight!" She exclaimed before leaving the room.

Instantly Monroe started making excuses. "L...Lena, I can explain, she practically forced me to do that, she told me if I didn't she would give a negative advise for my orgasm if I didn't." He said truthfully yet knowing that it was very shameful none the less, kissing this old woman's feet simply for one day off his three day counter.

To his complete surprise Lena started giggling instead of being bad. "Oh I believe you pansy, and I think it's pathetic. I'm the one who really calls the shots on when we get to have sex again though so I think it's only fair you do the same for me. I'm afraid that after yoga and being on them all day that they are quite rank, but I'm sure you won't mind." Lena said twisting the knife in his self-esteem as she took Ms. Thompson's place on the couch propping her warm slightly damp bare feet on her husband's lap.

Looking down on them Monroe groaned. He really didn't want to do this any longer, but he didn't have a choice. He couldn't not do it for his wife after having done so for Ms. Thompson. Reluctantly he lifted her feet up to his face and started kissing getting a satisfied moan from his wife in return.

After about an hour of this Lena was starting to crave an orgasm instead. Something she made clear by simply grabbing Monroe's hair, lowering her leggings and panties with one swift motion before mashing his face against her pussy. Taking her cue Monroe started licking to the best of his abilities.

She ended up getting five orgasms out of him before she pushed him away completely satisfied. "You can go now pansy." She moaned as she rested on the couch completely relaxed. Monroe's head was spinning as he moved up to the room he shared with Ms. Thompson, he really felt like the pansy he had been called all day long.

12