What He Wanted Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife indulges his cuckold fetish, her way.
8.7k words
4.47
35.2k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story effort so comments are welcome. This first part contains a lot of build-up for what's to come.

"Sweetie, are you still interested in that thing you want me to do, the cuckolding thing?"

I had to stop and think, did she really just say that. We had talked about it, almost from the start of our marriage as a fantasy. Even a fetish for me. We knew we didn't have experience and, while we had the basics down, I wasn't confident I was doing everything I could for her. Even watching love scenes in movies, I could see that Emma looked as good as whatever actress was on screen, but I didn't have the looks or the moves of the actors.

I looked up at Emma, from where I'd been nuzzling my face between her breasts.

"Are you serious, are you really thinking about it? I wouldn't want you to do it just for me, you would have to want to do it too. Because, you know, you would be more involved, with someone else, while I would only be experiencing it through you."

"I know you've wanted this, Jeff, but I didn't want to do anything for real until there was someone I was sure I'd be comfortable with and who you would be OK with as well. I've found someone now who I believe will be a good fit if we all give this a chance and I want to introduce you to each other this weekend."

With that, Emma gave me a gentle push on the top of my head, letting me know she wanted me to continue down her body.

A little background. We'd been married for two years, together for three years before that although much of the "before" time had been at different schools as we finished our degrees. Because of that separation during our dating time, our relationship hadn't advanced as much as most couples do before marriage. That's not to say we were virgins, we made out every chance we got. We'd gone all the way a few times and I liked knowing that we were each other's first and only when we became husband and wife.

There were a couple other reasons we were slow in the physical side of the relationship. Emma was one of the hot girls in our high school but also the sweetest, most innocent of girls. She only very rarely dated, and had no steady boyfriends, despite attracting a lot of attention from guys with her long legs, slender but still curvy figure, long dark hair, cute little nose, and big bright smile. She was, and still is, the perfect combination of hot and adorable.

My own story is that I was physically average, not a stud athlete and not a troll either, but too shy in high school to have much of a social life. I didn't talk much to girls, certainly not the cute girls like Emma and the girl crowd she hung out with, and never asked anyone out on a date. I had friends but they were mostly guys like me, without girls. I did a lot of jerking off in my bedroom in high school. It wasn't until Emma and I worked together at a summer job after our first year in college that we got together. Oh, and while Emma has hardly changed from her high school days, I confess to having put on an extra 5 or 10 pounds over the past 5 or 6 years.

The next few days were normal, routine days other than the feeling of nervous excitement that ran through me each time I mentioned the weekend, trying to get more details out of Emma. She let slip a few tidbits that had my mind racing. That I had met but didn't know well the person Emma had chosen, that Emma believed I'd be surprised by her choice, this to get me to stop throwing guesses at her, and that Emma thought I'd like her choice. Beyond that, Emma would say no more.

However, while the days were routine, the nights were different. Emma wanted to build the excitement up to the weekend and her way of doing that was to put me on a no orgasm diet. Her reasoning was that the hornier I was, the less likely I was to have second thoughts as fantasy became reality. I could see the logic in that, so I agreed, including the promise not to take things into my own hand.

For her though, Emma thought that she needed to work up to the weekend through a steady diet of orgasms so she was ready for whatever her new lover might bring. Her words, I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but I was busy with tongue and fingers each night. When Emma was ready for sleep, she'd remind me of my promise to abstain before curling up with her pillow while she drifted off.

Finally, it was the weekend but Friday night passed without our new adventure beginning. In fact, I spent the time alone as Emma went out for drinks with some of her girlfriends. I was asleep before she got home.

Saturday, I was up early, coffee at the ready and doing a little bit of clean-up, Emma and I were good at sharing chores since we both worked. It was nearly noon when Emma appeared. She was on her way out for some shopping and a hair appointment. Her return late in the afternoon wouldn't be alone, she would be accompanied by the new partner in her bed. And, in anticipation of that, she had something for me.

"Sweetie, I'm going to leave this with you, and I need you to put it on before I get home. It's called a chastity cage."

"I know what it is, Emma. You want me to wear a chastity cage? We've never even talked about that, is this your idea or what? And where did you even get this?"

"No, I've never heard of anything like this, I mean, except for medieval times, but you know I've been talking to my friend, oh I wish I could say a name but I do want it to be a surprise for you tonight, and it was important, for their comfort in this new arrangement, that you wear this cage thing that they had until we are all comfortable with each other. I know you don't want to wear it, who would, but I promise it won't be for long and you can take it off when it is just the two of us here. Will you please do this at least for tonight?"

I could never turn her down on anything she wanted and, besides, it thrilled me to see the little contraption in her hand. I knew all about chastity cages and had experimented on my own during those nights alone in my room years ago.

"Ok, Emma, don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. Besides, this won't be very effective, it needs to have a little padlock, otherwise it comes right apart. You better get going with your errands and I'll be wearing it when you get home."

"Yes, I'm going now, And the lock will be here tonight."

Alone in the house, I knew what my plan was. Emma had given me a metal chastity cage that I wouldn't be putting on because I already had one, left over from my bachelor days, that I knew would fit me better. I'd had it custom made after careful measurements. Whatever lock Emma had would fit my cage as well and I was confident she would never know the difference.

I was anxious about what was to come when I saw Emma's car pull up outside later that afternoon. All the anticipation though fizzled away when I saw that another woman accompanied her.

Who was it, I thought, knowing I'd seen her before and then recognized her as one of Emma's sorority sisters from college, one that had been a bridesmaid at our wedding. It was Laura, or something like that. I'd possibly forgotten her name but I remembered what she looked like. She's gorgeous, like so many of Emma's friends, a tight little body like Emma despite being bigger in the tits department. I'd assumed they were fake but I didn't care because they're still a magnificent view.

But still, while I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Laura (?) again, it seemed our plans had been derailed.

Emma came through the door, leaving her friend outside, put her bags from shopping aside and looked at me with a big smile.

"Are you ready to be a cuckold, sweetie?

"I am if you mean am I wearing what you left for me but what's the plan, I mean, what's Laura doing here?"

"It's Lauren, Jeff. And she's my surprise. You thought I was going to cuckold you with another man, bring another cock to our bed. But you're the only man I want. While you can have your fantasy of being cuckolded, this is my fantasy come true, to share my love and my bed with a beautiful woman. Are you mad it's not a man?"

"Wow, no not mad at all. I just assumed it would be a guy, but a girl is good if that's what you want. Is Lauren coming in, how come she's outside?"

Emma walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss, reaching down to cup my crotch with her hand.

"Because she doesn't want to start this unless she knows she can trust you, that's the reason for the chastity thing. I came in without her to make sure you had it on and now I know that you do. But you know that when Lauren comes in, you are going to have to show it to us."

I looked at Emma, a little taken aback. "You want me to drop my pants in front of you and another woman?"

"Yes, sweetie", smiled Emma. "I know it will seem weird at first but we are all going to be seeing a lot of each other. I'm bringing another girl into our bedroom, and I know you think she's hot, every guy does. I trust you and don't think this cage thing is necessary but it is to Lauren. I'll work on getting her to change her mind and I'm sure she will once you two get to know each other. But please promise me you will go along with it for now, can you do that for me?"

I nodded, "I have it on so you know I will. Maybe it will even be fun for a while."

With that, Emma turned toward the window and motioned for Lauren to come in. Coming through the door, she gave me a quick look as she walked over to us and took Emma's hand. Pulling my wife toward her, Lauren gave her a deep, long kiss. Emma melted into it. For the moment, to both, I wasn't there at all.

When Lauren broke the kiss, she looked at me but spoke to Emma. "He's wearing it, you're sure. We still need to see so we can add the last part."

"He is indeed. Jeff, show us."

Lauren looked past Emma and at me with a little smirk of a smile. "Yes, Jeff, go ahead and strip off everything. There soon won't be any secrets amongst us."

And that's how I ended up naked in front of a woman other than my wife for the very first time in my life. I hadn't really imagined how that situation would go but the two different reactions were probably not what a man would hope for,

Emma's reaction was pity. "Oh no, look how you are all scrunched up, poor baby." She did not, as I suspected, notice that the bars surrounding my manhood were not the same ones that she had given me.

Lauren's reaction was amusement. "It's not so scrunched up, Em. It fits nicely in there, almost as if that's where it belongs." As Lauren took a closer look though, she gave me a glance that told me she knew that this was not her cage I was wearing.

I had to reassure Emma. "Don't worry about me, Emma, I'll be fine. And I want you both to be, umm, comfortable is I guess the word I'm thinking of, and free to explore a relationship without worrying about the guy getting in the way."

Lauren handed Emma a small lock she took out of her handbag. "Good ahead and do the honors, Emma, make sure you close the lock completely."

Emma gingerly threaded the lock shackle as if she were afraid it would hurt me and slowly closed the lock, looking up at me with sad eyes and a little frown. "Thank you for letting us do this, sweetie, and really, I'm sure it won't be long before you can take it off."

"We'll see, it might not be too long" mused Lauren as she gave the lock a little tug. "Now here is a ring of three keys, one I'll keep on here for myself. The other two, I'm taking off to give to Emma. She will keep one and, Jeff, pull your clothes back on because you and I are going out for a walk around the block while Emma hides the third key somewhere in the house."

As I got dressed, Emma explained, "I'm hiding the third key so it can be here for emergencies. If you are here alone and need to take the cage off, you can call me, or if I'm not available, you can call Lauren and one of us will tell you where it is."

Lauren picked up, "It must be an emergency though, not just, oh my balls are gonna explode unless they really are, literally, going to explode. It looks like a good fit so that shouldn't be a problem."

Leaving Emma to her task, Lauren and I headed out for a short walk.

"You know, Lauren, you don't have to worry about me, it's not like I'm a sex-crazed maniac who is going to attack you."

"I know, that's really not the purpose of the cage but speaking of chastity cages, that's not the one I gave Emma last night. In fact, it looks like a much better one. What's the story on that?"

I told Lauren of my experiments with chastity. "I've had it for about 4 years now but this is the first time I've worn it since college. It's custom made to measurements I had to send to the company that makes it. I used to wear it when Emma and I were apart at school. I liked to pretend that Emma was making me wear it so I'd be faithful to her. It made it more fun and helped me to keep it on longer."

Lauren looked down at the crotch of my pants, "I really don't see anything out-of-place when you have your pants on. So, how long can you wear it?"

"As long as I want, I mean, there's no problem with keeping it on as long as I don't have to go through airport security or something which would be a problem."

Lauren nodded but asked, "can you take it off without unlocking it?"

"It's not easy, not impossible, but not easy to take off while it's still locked. But I can't put it back on while it's locked. That wasn't a problem when I was wearing it on my own and holding the key."

"Good to know but let me correct you on one thing, it's not as long as you want anymore, it's as long as Emma wants."

I gave Lauren a skeptical look. "Emma is too sweet and too caring to keep this thing on me for long. She's probably more anxious to get it off than I am and is already feeling guilty that she asked me to wear it. I worry that the guilt is going to keep her from fully embracing cuckolding and have fun."

"I'll be in charge of Emma having fun, Jeff, and we can both work on making sure she becomes comfortable with what's happening."

I picked up on Lauren's idea of us working together. "Yeah, I've been thinking about that this afternoon. I was willing to give this a try although I worried that the guy who gave Emma this cage might end up being a jerk for me to have to deal with. I think that's going to be less of a problem with a woman and someone that she's known for a long time. The chastity cage was your idea so I guess it's safe to assume you have no problem with me being locked up for a while, right?"

Lauren let out a little giggle, "no problem for me, it sounds like we're looking at it the same way. We just need to get Emma on board, you heard her already talking about taking it off right away."

Now was the time to bring Lauren in on my plan. "The way it seems now, Emma is the one responsible for deciding how long I wear the cage and we need to change that, take that burden off her. I can't go to her and say I need to keep it on, she simply wouldn't believe I really wanted that. And we can't put it all on you, Lauren, Emma would still feel bad about that because she involved you. I have an idea of a way to make it so that no one is responsible for deciding."

"So how is that going to work?

"I've been trying to design a little game that would determine chastity time and although I wasn't expecting Emma to bring a woman into this, I think it will still work."

"OK, Jeff, but not if it is too easy for you and you are out right away. I still must be sure I'm comfortable with how it will work."

"Don't worry Lauren, I want Emma to be comfortable with me in chastity while she is free to have as much guilt-free sex and fun as she wants, that's the hurdle we have. You and me working together, I think we can make it so I stay locked for days, even a week or two, without Emma having to feel responsible or anyone being the bad guy. It would help if you went along as if you were hearing about it for the first time and willing to try it."

It seemed that Lauren was willing to help. "That'll be easy because I haven't actually heard how this works yet. But I like the idea of us working together to keep that cage in its place so I'll go along with your ideas, and you can agree if I come up with my own ideas. OK, let's go back inside, Emma will have the keys sorted by now."

Emma had completed her task with the keys and was wearing one on a chain around her neck, the other presumably hidden away. She did look anxious though when we joined her in the kitchen. "Were you able to walk around ok with the cage on, Jeff? Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt, I can wear it fine." With a smile, I added, "I expect that the only time it will bother me is when I start to get an erection so as long as I don't ever hang around with two beautiful, sexy women, I should be OK."

Emma teased me right back with "oh, so you think Lauren is beautiful and sexy, huh?

"You know I do and, apparently, so do you. You're the one who invited Lauren here tonight."

Emma put her arm around Lauren, giving her a little kiss on the cheek, "I sure do, I'm so glad you had this cuckolding idea, Jeff. Alright then I've ordered take-out for dinner, and it should be ready soon, why don't you see how it is driving while wearing the cage while Lauren and I start on this wine".

Emma and Lauren Talk While I'm Out

"Em, I think I already know more about your husband's kinks than you do. That's not my chastity cage he's wearing, it's his. Your husband has a long-time chastity fetish but he's never before relinquished control of the keys."

Emma looked up from pouring two glasses of wine, "What? He told you that. Jeff has never said anything about chastity to me. I can't believe that."

Lauren laughed. "Oh, believe it. Jeff has a chastity fantasy that is morphing into reality. He's concerned though that you won't want to keep him caged for long and wants me to help him work on you to make it long term. I told him I would though I think Jeff and I may have different ideas of what long term chastity means."

Taking a sip of wine, Emma mused, "So, Jeff wants to keep the cage on? I know you want him to keep the cage on. And I'd like to see him get used to having it on, at least until we get used to our new arrangement. It looks like we're all in agreement."

"Yes", cautioned Lauren, "but we don't necessarily have agreement on a timeframe for keeping it on. And Jeff doesn't know I've now told you about his interest in chastity, let's keep that to ourselves for now. He is planning on showing us a little game to determine how long before we use a key. I told him I'd go along when he explains it. Let's see what it is, and we can go from there."

We were finishing off a second bottle of wine after dinner, Emma and Lauren curled up together on the couch while I had volunteered to clean up in the kitchen. Having finished my task, I'd took the opportunity to open up my computer tablet to a calendar I set up earlier while Emma was out.

As I joined the girls, Emma waved her stockinged toes at me. I knew what that meant, I'd often sit beside her and massage her feet at the end of the day. But there was no room on the couch for me this time, I knelt in front of Emma's sexy little feet, taking ahold of one as I passed the tablet up to her.

I started to explain. "OK, the whole idea behind the cuckolding fantasy is that Emma can choose to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants, whether it's with me or someone else, and Emma has chosen Lauren to be part of making this fantasy a reality. I'm good with that. I mean I thought you would bring in another guy and I never would have suggested a woman only because I'd be afraid you would think I was trying to have another woman for me. You know I would never want that, right?"

"I do, and just so you know, Lauren has had boyfriends but she definitely leans toward girls in her preferences," said Emma as she leaned in toward Lauren to give her a quick kiss which was responded to by Lauren in a more lingering fashion.