Caught in a New Life Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than these painful memories the day passed by pretty much as usual. He gave Ms. Thompson some personal assistance in the gym, cooked their meals and did some chores. It was a long exhausting days with ever increasing worry about whether or not he would see his wife again today to bring up his issue. As he finished the day massaging Ms. Thompson's feet while she watched one of her shows the chance of that happening seemed to grow smaller and smaller. Only to inevitably get dashed as Ms. Thompson shut off the television and decided to call it a day, meaning he had to go up to their room with her.

Stripping down to his panties for bed wasn't all too bad as it allowed him to finally remove these heels which had been torment on his feet and legs for the better part of the afternoon. That and that infernal corset which once loose left deep red pressure marks into his skin. Never before had he imagined that taking off his clothes would be the best part of any day, yet here he was. It wasn't even taking them off for sex, just the sheer freedom of these restrictive garments felt amazing.

His relief however proved to be rather short lived as when he got ready to get under his sheets, he was interrupted by a loud cough coming from Ms. Thompson dragging his attention. As he looked at his hated Nanny his look quickly turned to shock before looking away all together. There the older woman sat, on the foot of her bed, the part closest to where his mattress was on the floor, her nightie and panties were laid out next to her as she sat there completely naked holding a pair of sturdy looking cuffs. While Ms. Thompson definitely took care of herself, her body was obviously that of an older woman. Her sagging breasts and greying mat of pubic hair looked more than a bit disturbing as she sat there with her legs spread wide apart.

"I didn't drag your attention just for you to look away Pansy, I insist that you look at me when I talk to you. You have ten seconds." Ms. Thompson barked sounding none to pleased with him diverting his gaze. Still it was too much for Monroe as he refused to take in that dreadful sight again. It only resulted in him getting a hellish shock to his balls, one that left him afraid that they might have been fried. It had been a while since his last shock, but feeling that searing pain again instantly reminded him about why he tried to avoid it at all costs.

The shock lasted about three seconds while Monroe begged for it to stop, clutching his hurting balls, but he couldn't alleviate the pain. When it finally did stop Ms. Thompson barked. "I see you needed another reminder to obey at all times. Let this be a lesson, now look at me while I talk unless you want a repeat."

Wanting to avoid that repeat at all costs Monroe quickly did as he was told and looked up at his Nanny, shuddering as she still sat there naked with her legs spread. It was disgusting, but this time he didn't dare look away. "Good, I'm glad we've got that out of the way. You've once again proven your ignorance, selfishness and complete disrespect for women you don't consider eye candy. Which proves that my presence is still more than necessary, but we'll work on helping you get rid of that."

"Now as for what I was going to say. You have done an adequate job today and as such I believe you have earned an orgasm. This once we can overlook the misstep you just made, just make sure it doesn't happen again. Like I pointed out this morning I don't like this anymore than you do so I want you to be able to satisfy your wife again as soon as possible. In order to achieve that goal I think it's pivotal we work on those issues with disrespect and selfishness you have." Ms. Thompson explained.

"Here's how we're going to do that. To show you put other's needs first and to show your respect for women in all shapes, ages and colours you will eat me to an orgasm before your dick even makes it out of that cage. After that I'll cuff you to the bed and take place on your face where you'll focus on my pleasure and my pleasure alone while I take care of your cock. From that time until you cum you need to last at least five minutes. Of course in those five minutes you need to make me cum at least once and preferably multiple times. After all you shouldn't be selfish and train on lasting longer, instead your focus should be on satisfying your wife, lasting longer is just a part of that. So I believe that ought to help you get your priorities straight." Ms. Thompson finished her explanation as she noticed with glee how Monroe looked absolutely mortified.

Monroe on the other hand was happy at all, the thought alone of eating Ms. Thompson's pussy was making his stomach turn, especially after sniffing it off her panties before and now seeing it. Not only that, but the idea was utterly crazy as well. This was going way to far, he had to draw a hard line here, he just had to. At the same time however Monroe couldn't help but fear the repercussions of refusing Ms. Thompson, but no orgasm was worth what Ms. Thompson had just described.

"What are you waiting for Pansy? I can't feel your tongue yet. I'd almost suspect that you're starting to love your chastity, maybe I should just throw the key out all together and inform you wife that you've become a tongue only slut." Ms. Thompson said impatiently tapping her foot.

"I... I can't do this Nanny, I can't cheat on my wife like that, please there has to be another way in which we can do this." Monroe pleaded, once again blaming not wanting to cheat for not following Ms. Thompson's orders. It was a lame trick, but one that put him out of harms way of straight out refusal. It was a silly notion really, his wife had just literally given his cock to this woman, so bringing up cheating didn't make much sense, but it was all he could come up with.

Yet much to his surprise and relief after a slight moment of consideration Ms. Thompson seemed to agree. "As you wish pansy, I can respect you not being ready to do anything sexual with a woman other than your wife. Just know that I am under strict instructions not to give that key back until you can satisfy her and I'm afraid that my plan is the only way in which we can grow towards that. In any case good night. If you're good tomorrow you'll get another chance." She casually said before putting on her panties and nightie and going to bed, turning off the lights and leaving him stunned in complete darkness.

Tucking himself in Monroe didn't know how to feel about what happened. He was glad that Ms. Thompson hadn't forced him to go through with this, but what she had said worried him. Her notion that this was his only way to get his key returned to his wife was shocking. He would probably never be ready to do what she had demanded, but he wasn't ready to live his live chaste either. Those were worries for another day though all he could hope now was that Lena could be reasoned with. Sighing deeply he closed his eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep, exhausted after his hard day.

12