Caught in Her Own Devices

Story Info
Amy gets caught playing while her husband is away.
1.3k words
4.51
26.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smiled as she closed and locked the door, her weekend alone had begun. Mark had just left for a business trip, so the next two days were hers to enjoy. And enjoy them she would. Her thoughts were racing as she went over every detail of her plan. She poured herself a glass of wine and let her mind wander. Thoughts of helplessness and pleasure sent a shiver down her spine as she sipped. She couldn't wait anymore.

She strode into the bedroom and stripped quickly, tossing her clothes in the corner and opening her closet. From the back corner she pulled out an unassuming cardboard box and set it on the bed. Opening the box she looked over her collection of toys and restraints. Taking her pick of her favorites she attached thick leather cuffs to three corners of the bed frame. To the fourth was a simple pair of handcuffs on a longer chain. Next out of the box were a ball gag, blindfold, and some ear plugs, all set on the pillow. Last chosen was a small butt plug and a remote-controlled vibrator. Satisfied with her choices she set the rest of the box on the floor and returned to the kitchen.

Finishing her glass in one long drink, she opened the freezer. In the back was tucked a small Tupperware of ice. A handcuff key sat in the bottom, frozen solid. This wasn't her first time and she knew she would have about an hour and a half before it would melt enough for access. Perfect. Back to the bedroom she set the container on the nightside table. Making sure it was in reach of the chained handcuff. First up was the vibrator. It slid in easily as her anticipation had her nearly dripping wet. Grabbing some lube, she slowly worked the butt plug in next, sighing as she pushed past the widest part and felt it settle in snug.

She climbed on the bed and set to binding her ankles. Next came the ball gag, taking both hands to fasten snug. Pulling the blindfold on but not down, she put in the earplugs and the small noises of the world around her disappeared. Pulling up an app on her phone, she started a series of her favorite vibration patterns. Pulling down the blindfold, she found the open handcuff by feel. Sliding her right hand into it she checked one last time she could reach the ice, then pushed the handcuff tight against the bed. She could only imagine the clicks that sealed her fate as it locked tight.

The vibrator started low, and she gasped. Without sight and hearing, her world narrowed to the soft vibrations within her. Minutes passed as she relaxed into her fantasy of being helpless at the mercy of someone else. Pulling against the restraints, her body tightened as the vibrations spiked hard for a few seconds before dropping back down, a brief tease of what was to come.

Time lost meaning as the vibrator cycled, bringing her close to the edge before backing off again and again. She moaned into the gag, begging uselessly to let her cum. As the toy drove her higher again, she nearly screamed. She couldn't take much more, but the toy didn't back off this time. At the height of the vibrations the toy started to rotate inside her, setting off fireworks in her brain as she went over the edge. Her body thrashed against the tight bonds as she moaned into the gag before dropping back onto the bed fully. Legs shaking she sighed softly as the vibrator went back to a soft low buzz. Her reprieve was short lived before the next cycle started, teasing her again mercilessly.

Her senses taken away, she never heard the front door open and close as Mark walked back in some time later. She didn't hear him call out that the conference had been cancelled on his way to the airport. She didn't even hear the bedroom door open as he searched the house for her.

Mark stopped in his tracks as the door opened. There on the bed was his wife, naked and tied spread eagle. The powerful buzzing of the vibrator mixed with her gagged moans as he watched her. He knew she liked to be held down, but this was on another level. He was impressed, and he was turned on. He stripped slowly, marveling at the setup in front of him. He spotted the key in the melting ice and figured out the system.

Now fully naked, he stepped slowly around the bed and took away the container. Checking the app that was running, he planned his next move. He stepped up slowly and waited. As Amy got closer to her next orgasm, he watched for the tell-tale signs she was at the edge. As her gagged moans increased in volume, he chose his moment. Her body tensed as she came again, and he grabbed a nipple and pinched it hard.

Pain and pleasure swirled in her mind as she screamed uselessly into the gag. As she came crashing down from her orgasm she panicked. Someone was here, touching her. Sound returned as the earplugs were removed and she heard his voice.

"My my, what do we have here?" Panic melted as she recognized Mark's voice. She instinctively started to answer, realizing it was garbled by the gag in her mouth. He chuckled. "I'd hate to ruin your fun, and you time was almost up, so I think I'll just take that key for you." Her hand slapped the table, realizing the key was gone she started to squirm and struggle. He laughed. "You did quite a good job on yourself, I don't think that will work. I think I'll take over this little app too."

The vibrations shot back up and she moaned. The last thing she heard before the earplugs took away her sound again was his voice. "Now lets see how long you can last." He was merciless, teasing her before making her cum again and again. His hands and mouth joined the vibrator. Biting, licking, and pinching he gave her no rest. As soon as she came down from one orgasm, he was pushing her towards another. She lost count as her whole world turned into the cycle of driving pleasure and sweet release.

She was a shaking mess an hour later when he pulled the toy from her slowly. She barely noticed the bed sink as he climbed onto it. The ear plugs were removed again, this time followed by the gag being undone and pulled from aching jaw. She started to mutter incoherently before a finger pressed against her lips.

"Shh. All I want to hear from you is begging." He whispered as he placed the head of his hard cock at her dripping pussy. He slid just the head in and his thumb came down to rub against her clit. Still overly sensitive, she cried out. "That's it, tell me what you want." His mouth caught her stiff nipple and his tongue flicked rapidly over it.

"Please! Fuck me! I need it." She cried out. He slammed fully into her in one thrust and she screamed out into the room. He quickly found a rhythm, pounding into her strong and fast. She shook in her bonds, legs trying to wrap around him and pull him as deep as she could. It didn't take long for her overly stimulated body to reach the edge once again. Her voice gave out as her body tensed and her pussy clenched his thick cock. His hand wrapped around her throat as he buried himself as deeply as he could. She felt his cock twitch as he came inside her, pushing her into her own orgasm. Her mind was blank as he pulled out of her carefully.

Gently he pulled off the blindfold, before planting a kiss on her forehead. He undid the cuffs and helped her sit up enough to take a drink. As her mind started to come back she looked up into his smiling face as he grinned and said, "Just think, we have all weekend now."