Caught in her Shower by Contractors

Story Info
Jamie gets caught in the shower during renovations.
3.4k words
4.47
13.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron2024
aaron2024
15 Followers

Hi, we're Jamie (34 yo female) and Aaron (37 yo male), a couple from Vermont. The story below is based on a real life event. You'll find two sections - one from Jamie's perspective, one from Aaron's perspective.

Jamie's Perspective:

I like to take my shower just before bed. I feel more comfortable knowing that I'm all freshened up before sliding under the sheets. But on this particular Sunday, we stayed home all day and didn't do much. I needed to wash my hair, so I figured I could wait until the next morning.

*Knock! Knock!* I opened my eyes - it was barely 6:00 am. Who the hell could be showing up at my door this early? Aaron was already up - I heard him open the door and talk with someone. I got up, put on my bathrobe and headed downstairs to see who it was. Halfway down the stairs, I could hear a man's voice. The construction workers. I completely forgot! The shingles on our roof were getting pretty old and the contractor we've hired for the job said he was going to do it this week. I didn't think it would be this early on a Monday morning. I was lost in my thoughts when the contractor said "mornin' ma'am", smiling at me. I replied "good morning" and realized that I was standing a couple steps up the stairs, wearing only my robe. It's not that it's inappropriate, but it's kind of short and the material is very thin. He could probably see the shape of my breasts and I knew that if I turned around to go back up, he would see the edge of my butt. Maybe it was inappropriate after all! So I stayed right there, pretending to be comfortable, waiting for them to finish their conversation.

The contractor then left the house and I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I had to leave around 9:00 am for a meeting, so I was in no rush. Aaron made himself a cup and said:

- "Hungry? It's still early, I can make pancakes if you want."

I replied that I wasn't hungry yet and that I wanted to take a shower and wash my hair before breakfast.

- "Are you sure? You better hurry, 'cause the guys will start working on the roof any minutes now. I think they're putting up the ladders on the front of the house though."

Well, that was something I didn't think about! You see, our bathroom is located on the 2nd floor, on the backyard's side. There is a large window right in front of the shower, but we've never had to install curtains or blinds because there's no neighbors in the back. We have a large yard and plenty of trees providing enough privacy.

I went upstairs in our bedroom and opened the curtains just a little. I could see 2 guys in our driveway around their truck and 2 more installing their ladders by the front door. I closed back the curtains and walked to the bathroom. I stood by the window for a minute or two, to double-check that no one was working in the backyard or coming up with ladders. I was probably stressing out for nothing, because they were already setting everything up in the front. And it's not like they would walk on the roof, all the way to the other side, and lean on the edge of the roof to look inside... right? Even if they were working on the section over the bathroom, they wouldn't be able to see me.

My stress went down, so I started the shower, removed my robe and stepped under the water. We have a walk-in type of shower, with 3 glass walls around. When we first moved in, I felt a little too exposed. I'm pretty shy when it comes to nudity. But since it's just Aaron and me, I got used to it. It's also pretty nice to be able to take a shower while looking at nature. I was still nervous to see one of the construction workers appear in the backyard, but they wouldn't be able to see much more than from my waist up. I could always hurry and get out if there was anything. Another minute or so went by and all I could see were trees and birds. No one in sight. I rinsed my hair and started to apply shampoo.

I turned around to face the shower head - that way I could lean my head back and enjoy the hot water running down my body while washing my hair. I closed my eyes for a little bit and when I opened them back, I noticed something moving. I don't mean something moving right here in the shower, but more like a reflection on the stainless structure and the tiles. I turned my head to look outside and saw... a ladder! FUCK! What was I supposed to do? I thought about getting out of the shower, but I had two problems. One, my hair was still full of shampoo. Two, the towels were hanging on hooks right next to the window. If someone came up at the same time as I was reaching out for my towel, they would see me completely naked. A full frontal view!!! My brain couldn't work anymore. At this moment, I decided that my best option would be to stay in there and face the wall where the shower head is (my back to the window) until the worker was on the roof. He would see my butt, but nothing else.

As soon as my mind was made up, I saw some movement behind me again. Someone was definitely climbing up. I could see the shape of a construction hat, followed by a face. At this moment, my legs were shaking. I was so nervous. The worker stayed there for a few seconds, but then kept climbing up. Maybe he didn't notice me? I turned my head around again, to see if he was still there. Nothing but a ladder. Omg, I was so relieved. Maybe he really didn't notice me. Or maybe he was as shocked as I was and kept going, to be polite. I was a customer after all.

I hated to admit it, but the situation kind of excited me. Whatever! The worker was now on the roof and it was time for me to finish showering and get out of there ASAP.

I turned back around (now facing the window) to rinse my hair when I saw a head appear on the other side of the window. Someone else was also going on the roof. And he looked straight at me! This time, there was no hiding possible. I could turn around, but he was already looking at me, fully nude. My legs started shaking again. I couldn't move. I couldn't think straight! I looked away and, for some reason, my hand reached for the soap. I started to wash my body even though he was just there, a few feet away. He would keep climbing up, no? Well, no. He seemed to be working on the gutters or something. So he stayed right there.

Remember when I said that I got a little excited when the other guy saw my naked butt? Well, now it was worst. I was half nervous, half horny. I kept washing every inch of my body. My boobs were covered in soap. I massaged them more than I actually washed them! Fuck, that felt good. The guy was barely working on the house. I kept soaping the rest of my body. I washed my legs, then turned around and started to wash my shoulders, my back and my butt. Just like I did with my boobs, I massaged both cheeks more than I actually washed them. I then ran my hands down my thighs, my knees, and all the way to my ankles, as if doing yoga. He could probably see my pussy from behind. I pretended to wash my feet, got back up and turned back around to face him again. I felt so confident, so in control. At the same time, I felt very ashamed! He was just there, but it's as if the window offered enough protection and enough distance to keep me going.

Honestly, I was more than clean at this point. It was time to get out. I closed the water, opened the glass door and walked in front of the window to get my towel. It was crazy to think that I was inches away from another man than my husband, completely naked and exposed. He was still looking at me a lot more than he was working on our roof! I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

I usually take my time and stay naked to blow dry my hair. But if Aaron is in the bathroom too, I will keep my towel wrapped around me - sometimes around my chest, sometimes just around my waist. To give you some context, the vanity and mirror are not in front of the window. If someone was standing in the backyard, they wouldn't be able to see me. But someone standing in a ladder right in front of the window would be able to see me. And that guy had seen enough of me! So I kept the towel wrapped around me and started to dry my hair. I was almost done when I felt my towel slip a little. Even though I was thinking more straight, I still felt adventurous. I wiggled just a bit and let my towel drop. I pretended that it was an accident and picked it up, but wrapped it around my waist this time. Why not stay topless to finish my hair?

Just as I was about to start putting on my makeup, Aaron opened the bathroom door. He wanted to tell me something, but he suddenly stopped said:

- "Babe, someone is right there in front of the window!"

I didn't know what to reply. Should I tell him the whole story? Should I act surprised and cover up immediately? I managed to stay calm and I said:

- "Yeah, he just climbed up there. I didn't want to freak him out, so I'm pretending that I haven't noticed him."

-"I doubt that you freaked him out" said Aaron. "He's probably enjoying working while looking at a topless girl." I added:

- "Well... I was actually naked and blow drying my hair when I saw him. So I wrapped my towel around me to finish my makeup."

-"What? Really? Why didn't you cover yourself completely or leave the room?"

-"I told you", I said. "I didn't want him to notice or freak him out or something. I thought it would be better to act as usual. I'm sorry if I offended you."

Aaron seemed a little calmer and even smiled. He said:

-"It's ok! You didn't offend me. I'm just surprised by your reaction. You're usually more shy than that. I think it's kind of sexy. I'm sure you will be in this man's dreams for a long time!"

Aaron left the room. I quickly finished my makeup and headed to the bedroom to get dressed. I was relieved to know that he wasn't mad at me. Later, I told him the whole story. He still wasn't mad. Actually, he even told me that it was all he could think about throughout the day and that it really turned him on. It led to some interesting nights that week. But that's something a little too private to share with you all! ;-)

Aaron's Perspective:

That Monday morning, I was up earlier than I usually am because the roofing company was supposed to arrive around 6am to start the job. I barely had time to put on a morning show on TV when I saw the trucks arrive. I could see the crew unload the equipment and the contractor headed for the front door. I hurried to the door to open up before he could ring the doorbell since Jamie was still asleep, but he was there before me and knocked a few times. I opened the door, he said good morning and started to explain the match plan for the day. At some point, he seemed to be distracted, staring at something behind me. I turned around and saw my wife coming down the stairs wearing only her bathrobe! It's better than nothing, but it's almost see-through and it's very short. I love that robe, but for as long as I can remember, she never dared to wear it when someone else was in the house. She stopped a couple steps above us, and that allowed for quite a sexy view. I felt somehow uncomfortable: I could almost see her private parts... And that meant that the contractor could too! Did she know? It was so unlike her. She froze and stayed right there while the contractor and I finished the conversation.

Jamie and I then headed to the kitchen to get the day started. She brewed some coffee and I offered to cook breakfast, but she said:

- "I'm not hungry. I really need to take a shower and wash my hair before leaving for work."

That was weird. She usually showers just before bed! I said:

- "Sounds good. But you should make it quick because the guys are about to start their day and will climb on the roof pretty soon."

She seemed to think about it for a second, then gave me a quick kiss and went back upstairs. I was surprised, I thought she would change her mind to avoid being seen in the shower. Since we don't have any neighbors visible from the backyard, we never had to worry about privacy and install curtains in the bathroom. What if the guys put up their ladders back there? They were supposed to start with the front part of the house, so the chances of her getting caught were pretty slim. But still. It was odd that she came down in her bathrobe this morning to meet the contractor and that she decided to take a shower while roofers were about to start working on our house. I never was the jealous type, but my wife was prude and I didn't want anything to happen that would make her feel uncomfortable. And maybe I was starting to feel uncomfortable too.

I sat down in front of the TV to drink my coffee. It was still early and I didn't need to leave for work before 8-ish am. I decided to take it easy and wait for Jamie to come back down to have breakfast with her. I heard the water running upstairs and I decided to check on the crew outside. Everybody seemed to be working around the trucks and gathering tools. 2 guys, including the contractor, were already installing a ladder by the front door and climbing up. I went back to the kitchen to pour myself a second cup of coffee. I was about to go back in the living room when I noticed 2 other guys in the backyard. They were preparing their tools and unboxing some construction material. If they just looked up, they could probably see Jamie in the shower. Well, they wouldn't be able to see a lot from where they were, but I'm pretty sure they would be able to see her face. Thinking about it, the window's pretty large compared to what you find in other bathrooms. Maybe they could even see her boobs! I thought about going up and letting her know, but she knew the risks of taking a shower that morning... ;-) She's usually so shy about being naked, I decided to let it go and enjoy the situation! Every time we go on an all-inclusive vacation together, I suggest she goes topless. But she always giggles and refuses, not understanding why I want other people to see her half-naked. I just think she's beautiful and that she should have more confidence in her body.

So that morning, even though we weren't on vacation in an exotic country, I still felt a rush knowing that these guys could see her. But things quickly changed. They brought a ladder and installed it right next to the kitchen window... meaning that it was right next to the bathroom window too! The first guy went up and the other one followed. My rush turned into anxiety. It was fun to think they could see her topless from the backyard, but it was something else to know they would be right in front of her while she was showering. I went upstairs to let her know, even though I was probably too late. But before entering the bathroom, I changed my mind. She was well aware that people were working around the house that morning and she decided to shower anyway. I didn't want to be the annoying, over-protective husband. Soon enough, she would see them and run out of there! I went back to the kitchen to keep drinking my coffee. A few minutes passed by and I could still hear the water running. What was she up to? I opened the patio door to see if everything was ok and, to my surprise, the 2nd worker was still in the ladder IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW! I asked if everything was alright and he screamed back:

-"Yeah, workin' on the gutters to make sure there's no water issues."

Son of a bitch! He took advantage of the situation. But hey, if it were me up there working on a client's house, I would probably have done the same.

I went back inside and noticed the shower wasn't running anymore. She was now drying her hair. The timing was better to go see her and asked if everything was ok. I opened the bathroom door and 2 things hit me: 1- She was topless doing her makeup. All she had was a towel wrapped around her waist. 2- The guy was still in front of the window "working" on something. She looked and smiled at me as if nothing special was happening. I said:

-"Are you ok? There's someone right there in the window."

Jamie seemed confused. She replied:

-"I saw him, but I'm pretending I can't see him."

She then said something about not wanting to scare him. I thought it was weird. She usually is so prude, even in front of me, and now she was worrying about not making uncomfortable some random guy working on our house?

-"Well, I don't think you're going to scare anyone by being topless."

-"He actually saw me naked. I was blowdrying my hair when I noticed him, so I wrapped the towel around me."

That part I knew already... I don't know why she wouldn't tell me that he saw her in the shower too. But still, I was confused! I asked:

-"So why didn't you cover yourself up completely?"

-"I don't know, I just wanted to act normal and not freak him out! I hope you're not upset."

-"Don't worry babe, I'm not."

I really wasn't mad or upset. I was just surprised by the whole situation... and I was starting to feel horny too.

-"It's just that you're usually super shy, even in front of me. I guess I'm surprised that you've let a stranger see you like that. It's actually sexy." I said, smiling.

Back in the kitchen, I quickly cooked breakfast for the two of us. I had to leave in about 15 to 20 minutes. Jamie came down and sat with me, admitting to the whole story. I knew most of it already, except the part when she slowly soaped herself knowing she was being watched. That made me so much more horny! I finished breakfast and deeply kissed her, letting my hand explore her entire body. My fingers found their way inside her panties, for a few short seconds. She stopped me, smiled and said:

-"Keep that thought for later."

I think we had sex every night for the 2 following weeks. That story really has opened up her mind and her level of comfort when it comes to nudity.

We'll share more stories soon.

aaron2024
aaron2024
15 Followers