Caught in Nylons Pt. 02

Story Info
Events out of my control, bring blissful pleasure.
1.6k words
4.56
9.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylnnce
nylnnce
20 Followers

I attended the course the next day, but I can't say that I engaged my mind to it. I just daydreamt of the previous day.

Since that encounter I have felt a great peace and satisfaction. I don't quite feel I'm the same person. I even question the reality of who I think I am. Who I think I am has been molded by my past experiences. I am just acting out a self made me, like an actor playing a part.

With this new experience I realize that I am free, and I can play a different version of me, no more real or unreal than the me I have been playing all these years. And I don't really have to adhere to the worlds rules of what's acceptable and not acceptable.

When I eventually get back to the hotel, I enter my room to find to find clothes', wig, makeup, high heeled shoes and other bits, left for me by manager with a note to say that I had been booked in for another two days stay if I wanted to accept it.

My peaceful feeling was replaced with excitement. It happened to be Friday so I could easily stay for the weekend without having to book time off work.

I quickly undressed and got into the shower and thoroughly shaved before trying on the various clothes left for me. First a padded bra,then I found a short red velvet dress that fitted me, and tried on a dark shoulder length wig. I then had a fiddly time gluing some false eyelashes on. Some red lipstick and I checked out how I was looking so far. I paraded in front of mirror and liked what I saw. The feeling caused my erection to show quite clearly, bulging through the velvet dress, and I hadn't even tried the tights yet.

There was a knock at door and I assumed it was the manager. I released the door without opening it and the door is pushed open. A middle aged bodybuilder looking type man pushes in.

We look at each other and stare in shocked silence until he says "I thought this was my, um, our room,I assumed that you were my wife opening the door."

I noticed that he kept looking at my erection and I noticed a growing bulge in his tracksuit bottoms.

Just then there was another knock, a pause, and the door starts to open open. In walks the manager. For a moment there were three of us like rabbits in headlights.

I thought to myself that this trip was starting to feel like I was in some stage farce. These things just don't normally happen do they?

The stranger then mumbles " Sorry, um, I made a mistake." he moves towards the door and leaves.

"Who was that?" said the manager.

I explained the whole thing, honestly, as it happened. He looked at me with a slight questioning suspicious look." Fair enough." He said. " You do look very convincing! How about meeting me in the bar next door to the hotel in an hours time?"

"What me go outside like this?" I replied. Now my heart pounded with nerves and excitement at the thought. "Could I?" I thought " Why not?"

"I will carry on getting ready then." I said.

"Great, will see you there!". And he leaves the room.

I carry on putting makeup on, after looking up tips online. I go for a subtle simple to apply look and I very much like the transformation. I quite fancy myself! Then the all important tights. I go for a silvery shiny silky pair that really do feel nice. I can't stop rubbing my legs together.

Now I look ready, but the thought of leaving the safety of my room is starting to get a bit overwhelming.It's nearly time so I take a deep breath and go for it.

I might have well been completely naked, as I felt a bit vulnerable and exposed. But at the same time it felt very liberating. I walk very carefully in the heels as I past a man in the corridor, and he smiles at me in a friendly greeting way. That's encouraging I think and I walk on with a bit more confidence.

As I leave through the hotel entrance I feel the wind blowing up my skirt in the cool evening air, and I like it. There are people around,but they don't seem to be noticing me. I walk into the bar and again no-one seems to notice me. The manager is sat at a table already and he waves over to me. I walk over and sit down. He already has a bottle wine and two glasses and asks " Is wine ok or would you like something else?"

"Wine is good!" I say and he pours me out a glass. As I take my first sip his phone rings.

He looks at it and says, "Damn, I had better take this." After a minute or more of talking he say's " I am so sorry,but I have to leave now and won't be able to come back today. Are you ok here finishing the wine?"

"That's ok." I say. I seem to be starting to accept this strange course of events without question. As I don't seem to have any control over it.

He leaves and I sip my wine feeling self conscious again. But I gradually feel more relaxed, and tired with every sip.

A young slightly chubby man stumbles over and slurs "Mind if I join you?"

I panic a bit,as I'm not sure if he can tell what I am, so I say " Sorry I'm just leaving." and get up and start walking to the door a bit less steady on the heels than before.

I'm actually feeling at this point as if I have been on a great adventure, but I decide to head back to my room.

I am walking the corridor to my room when I hear "I'm really sorry about earlier." It was the stranger that had walked into my room. " I can't stop thinking with embarrassment about it. I am in the room next door."

Probably due to the confidence boosting effect of the alcohol I ask him if he would like to come in again, this time invited, for a tea or coffee?.

" I would." he said.

When inside the room I switched the kettle on to fulfil the reason for my invite, but in my head I was saying "what now?" He sits on the chair by the table and I sit on the bed facing him. "I have to take these heels off. " I say.

"I expect your feet could do with a rub after wearing those." he say's.And without pause he picks up one of my feet, places it on his lap and starts gently squeezing and rubbing it. It feels like he's squeezing tension out of me that I didn't know I had. "Very sexy tights! and your legs in them. My wife doesn't like tights and stockings,but I love them." he say's

This makes me quiver with excitement and my erection is obvious to see. I move my spare foot and place it between his legs and rub it gently against his now obvious erection. He gives out a low groan of pleasure and I continue to gently massage his member with my foot. All of a sudden he stands up and my legs pivot down the edge of the bed. I shuffle up to bring my legs fully onto the bed as he climbs on top of me, kissing me passionately on the lips. He grinds his erection against mine for moment before shifting and pulling his tracksuit bottoms down and off. He then grabs the waistband of my tights, and pulls tights complete with panty's down and off. His hairy legs and hard erection was a new sight for me. Before this trip I had been a sex with female only person, and now I was looking at this sight before me with a submissive desire that I had not felt before. He climbed back on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his hairy muscular legs. This time his erect penis pushed itself between the cheeks of my bottom. "There's another thing that my wife doesn't like and that's anal." He said whist rubbing against my ring.

I had bought some lubricant and condoms earlier as a precaution. So I said " There's some lube and condoms on the bedside table there if you want?" He rolled off of me and with great speed and dexterity opened and slid on a condom, and squirted lube onto his hand. He then lifted my legs and applied lube to my hole, slowly moving a finger inside me. The whole process done with confidence and enjoyable sensuality. Now he slowly and gently resumed his position on top of me. Kissing and directing his member towards my entrance. I was in a state of blissful anticipation. I wrapped my legs around him again, and I felt the head of his penis easily enter me. I had to try to hold back my orgasm as my whole body shuddered with pleasure. He lifted my legs to push further into me, and his whole body tightened as his penis twitched inside me from his orgasm. Then he slumped down onto me and lay inactive, and I just enjoyed the body contact. After a few minutes he got up and said "Thank you, I really needed that, but I have to go now. I have already been gone to long. Maybe see you again?" "That would be good." I said. He dressed and left, leaving me feeling tired and satisfied.

All I wanted now was sleep. So I finished undressing,showered again and got into bed. So much had happened and it wasn't even the weekend yet.

nylnnce
nylnnce
20 Followers