Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 06

Story Info
Love the cock you're with... deeper and deeper...
1.2k words
4.61
10.4k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

Cast

Tracy -- me

Tracey -- me, dressed en Femme

Rick - head of security at work, had just caught me masturbating at work, dressed as a woman

Ken - my roommate

Ken stepped over to my phone, looking at the looping video of me, dressed up as a slut whore at work, going to town on Rick's cock.

"Oh yeah bitch, what a cocksucker! Let's see, how do you work this..."

He stopped the video, put my phone into camera mode, started recording video, and set it down, pointing it back at the bed. Then Ken stepped up to the side of my bed and grabbed my hair at the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, you're a SLUT Tracy! And since you made me wait in ignorance, I'm not waiting any longer. You're gonna suck my hard cock! Get this thing off of your face. Wait, it's locked??!? You've locked this contraption on your face and mouth... you're a SUB!! A total SUB slut!!! Right here, right under my nose. Me and my aching hard cock, right next door in the next bedroom, and all this time there's a sissy sub slut whore hiding out next door. Where's the key, slut??!!"

" Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphfff!!"

"Shiiiiiiit, you can't even talk. What IS that??! Is that a dildo strapped in your mouth? A big cock strapped and locked into your sissy slut mouth! Where's the fucking key???!!? Oh fuck it, no time for that strap business around your head. I'm taking your ass, bitch!!!

"Mmmmmmph!!!! Mmmmm Mmmmmmphhhhh!!!"

Ken pushed my head down into the mattress, pulled my hips back toward him so I was on my knees, face and breasts crushed into the mattress, and he spread my legs apart, pulling my feet by my high heels. My ass was now open to him, raised up and facing him. He could see my panties, and that I'd already pulled my panties to the side... and that meant he could see...

"Look at that! You were getting ready to ride that big dildo. What a cock whore!!! Well you can forget about dildos now. Now that you're my bitch, you're going to take real dick. No more rubber dicks for you, you can only have REAL cock. You're going to take MY big dick, you slut."

With his left hand still forcing my head into the mattress, Ken spit on his big cock and rubbed his saliva in with his other hand. Then he started slapping his hard dick against my ass. Oh my GOD!!!! Finally, a real man... well, ok, he's a fag, so not so much... but Finally, a REAL COCK. He's actually going to FUCK me!!! I needed Rick's cock to fuck my sissy pussy, so bad, but first, my first... my first cock was going to be gay faggot cock, Ken's big cock. Ken was about to take my virginity...

"Uhhhhhh! Take that you sissy cock whore!!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!"

No prelims, Ken just shoved his hard cock in my virgin rosebud and thrust hard. Into me. Oh god!! He had to be at least half way in me already!

"Take it, take it bitch!!"

Ken shoved harder, pulled out half way, pushed in deeper, pulled out all the way except for the bulging, swollen head of his big cock, and then shoved all the way up my anal canal, until his balls slapped into mine.

"Yeah, yeah! Take my hard cock bitch!! You're MY whore now bitch, MY bitch!! Take my big cock!! Your tight sissy pussy feels so good on my cock!!""

Oh my GOD!!! I was no longer a virgin. Just an hour ago Rick was fucking my mouth and I'd taken his full cum loan into my mouth, and my stomach, as Rick came in my throat, then my mouth, and then Rick flooded the back of my throat again, forcing his cum load up the back of my nasal passages until cum was shooting out of my nose, cum dripping from my nose and the sides of my mouth, onto my tight blouse and bit tits.

Oh yes, I was no longer an oral virgin, and now, right NOW, Ken was fucking my ass and now I'm no longer an anal virgin! Yes, yes Ken, OH YES, FUCK ME KEN! These are my thoughts, but of course, I've got a big dildo strapped and locked into my mouth, buried into my throat, so all that came out was

"Mmmph!! Mmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!"

Ken proceeded to fuck me, hard and deep, sometimes pulling out until just his swollen head was in me, and then pushing hard and fast, all the way down to the base of his big cock. Sometimes he'd pull out all the way, then shove his huge male cock, all the way back down to the hilt. Oh my god, it felt SO GOOD to finally be fucked, to be fucked like the slut whore I've always dreamed to me, to be fucked like a girl.

Yes, YES, I thought, Fuck me Ken! Fuck my sissy faggot ass!!! I'm taking your big cock, you're fucking me so hard, and so deep. I need your cum Ken, please Ken, give me your cum, cum deep into my ass, and take the final step of fucking my virginity into oblivion! OH YES!!!

"Mmmph!! Mmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!"

My dick was so hard in my panties now, hurting with the strain, I was SO HARD, as Ken's huge, swollen cockhead kept rubbing back and forth across my prostate, in and out, back and forth, in and out. My big breasts crushed into the bed, my head and breasts sliding back and forth, back and forth, as Ken just kept fucking me with his swollen cock. And then I could feel it, inside me, I could feel his cock swelling, getting even harder, throbbing inside me, against my tight anal walls, oh god oh god oh god, his cock felt SO GOOD inside my faggot pussy, I need him to CUM!! I needed to CUM!! Yes, OH YES, I was SOOOOOOO CLOSE... and then...

"Ugh Ugh Ughhhhhhhhh OH YES, TAKE IT BITCH, TAKE MY CUM YOU BITCH WHORE... YOURE MY CUM WHORE NOW, BITCH!!!"

Ken's huge cock began pulsing into my anus. OH MY GOD! He's cumming, he's cumming!! The shear joy, the ecstasy, was blowing my mind!! And then, wow, wow, oh wow, and... and... and my cock!!! Oh GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!

Ken shot another big load into my anal pussy as my cock started cumming in my panties. I was so hard it hurt, and my cock was cumming and cumming and cumming, pulsing pulsing pulsing Ken was cumming inside me and I was cumming into my tight panties. My whole body was singing, the universe exploding!! My first real orgasm as a girl, hands off, with a rock hard cock. This is heaven, being properly fucked like a cock whore, dressed as a sissy whore, and finally, finally fucked, fucked good. I'm such a sissy anal whore. No longer a virgin, I'm a sissy cock whore forever now, there's no going back. I'm such a cum slut.

"Yes, whore, you've got a tight slut pussy. That was great, for starters. Oh yeah! But next, you must clean me off. Where's that key bitch? I'm taking your sweet mouth next, bitch!!"

Oh god...

(Continued...)

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers