Caught in Self-bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
Carolina caught me in self-bondage.
1.2k words
4.43
87.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
200 Followers

It was a warm yet wet Saturday afternoon. The house was empty and I had just had lunch. I was in my mid twenties and was of an average build with short brown hair and blue eyes. The house was empty and as I had finished my maintenance jobs my family friend Carolina, I had decided to reward myself by indulging in one of my passions.

I was really into bondage and self bondage. I loved the feel of being restricted and investigating the sensation. Making sure Carolina was not home I headed up to the guest bedroom with my bag of supplies and got ready to start a self bondage session.

I stripped down to my black boxer shorts and sat on the bed, taking the first length of rope which was secured around my ankles. Two further ropes followed around my shins and thighs causing me to shudder in nervous excitement. It seemed so dangerous to be doing this in her house, but she had said she would be out for the rest of the day shopping and not back until the evening. I had plenty of time to get untied and pretend like nothing had happened.

The next item I added was a bright red ball gag inserted between my teeth which I strapped securely behind my head. To finish I added a pair of handcuffs around my wrists behind my back, locking them in place and leaving the key on the bedside table.

Finally, now I could relax and struggle in my bonds. I was in ecstasy as I investigated the sensations and thrills that self bondage can bring you. However, I must have got carried away or misheard Carolina as sooner than anticipated I heard the key turning in the door lock downstairs and the sound of Carolina returning home.

Panicking I began to work much harder at trying to untie myself. I could not let anybody find me like this.

"Danny?" She began calling as she began making her way up the stairs. Shit. I was screwed. With each agonising step she came closer and closer to discovering my secret.

Suddenly it happened as the door to the guest bedroom swung open. Our eyes locked and I could not help but blush. My bulging erection noticeable for her to see as she took a moment to take in my predicament. She then came hurrying over.

"Danny! Are you ok? What happened?" She asked as she pulled the ball gag out of my mouth.

Carolina was a very attractive older woman in her mid-thirties. She had a nice figure with a large chest and I had always regarded her as a milf. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. On this day she wore a silver blouse with a thigh high black skirt, pantyhose and black high heels.

Much to my embarrassment I had to tell her my secret love of the ropes and needing somewhere quiet. She listened, was understanding and was nice about it. We talked for quite a while and were beginning to have a joke about it. However, as the conversation and explanation reached their end, she took me by surprise.

She clamped her hand over my mouth and gave me a playful smile. "You know you really shouldn't play these games on your own! Its dangerous. Besides I am more than willing to tie you up. I've always wanted my own little prisoner." She teased. Before I could ask what, she meant she had pulled my ball gag back between my teeth.

Once the ball gag was back between my teeth, she left me and returned with a plastic box of supplies. Part of my heart sunk seeing how well prepared she was for such an occasion but there was a part of me that was excited.

"Now let us see. Your upper body is barely bound at all, here let me fix that." She teased as she sat me up on the edge of the bed. I soon felt the feeling of rope being secured around my elbows tight and securely. When she was done cinching it off I found myself impressed by her skilled ropework.

With my elbows secure she was able to use the key to unclip the handcuffs from my wrists. The temporary release I felt was short lived however as the next length of rope was being wound securely around them and fixed into place. This was much more secure than the cuffs and I could barely move my arms at all.

Two further ropes followed at the top and bottom of my chest, pinning my arms to my back. "Mppph" I grunted. This was much tighter than self bondage could ever deliver. Carolina certainly knew what she was doing.

Carolina's next step caught me completely off guard as she took a pair of scissors and sliced through my boxer shorts, exposing my bulging member.

"Ooh someone is excited!" She laughed. She then secured a cock crotch rope around me, keeping my member erect and making me feel humiliated. To add to my humiliation, she secured a black leather collar around my neck before she lifted me to my feet and spanked my ass hard.

"I have the girls coming round tonight for drinks. I cannot let them see you like this, can i? Off you hop." She smirked enjoying her dominant side as I had no choice but to hop as a true captive to where she wanted me. With help we hopped down the stairs and down into the basement. It was virtually empty, but it would serve as my residency for the evening.

Once we were in the centre of it I was helped down onto my front. I groaned behind the gag as the cold concrete floor contacted my body. Carolina simply let out a teasing laugh as she used the next rope to render me helpless. She secured it between my ankle and elbow ropes putting me in a strict hogtie. Once it was cinched off my helpless feet were high in the air as I stared back at her feeling utterly defeated.

"There, that will teach you to do bondage without me." She giggled. By now I was drooling behind my ball gag as I waited for what she had planned next.

After spanking my ass a few times firmly causing me to grunt and groan behind the gag.

"Oh, but that simply won't do, no you need to be properly gagged." She smirked as she unbuckled my ball gag. I did not have chance to protest however as she clamped my mouth first before I noticed her balling up something. Sure, enough she was soon stuffing some of her panties into my mouth. I had two pairs stuffed in, thankfully clean, before she sealed them in by wrapping around my mouth tightly with black vet wrap first followed by a layer of duct tape. As I tested it out, I could tell this muffled me a lot more than the ball gag did.

"Enjoy your bondage time. I have to meet my friends but I will check on you later." She giggled before she turned around and headed upstairs, leaving me in my peril.

raj2842
raj2842
200 Followers