Boy is Caught in Self Bondage

Story Info
Boy is Caught in Self Bondage.
2.4k words
4.49
53.5k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened to me not long after by 18th birthday. It was the summer after senor year, and my parents had left me alone at the house for several weeks wile they went on vacation. Im athletic, a swimmer, with short blond hair, and green eyes. I have slim build, but some what wide hips for a boy, with a pronounced bubble butt, from swimming and doing squats.

Despite my good looks, I was always shy and had almost no sexual experience with a partner. However this is not to say I had had no experience at all, I was very into self bondage. I liked to tie myself in the most humiliating positions possible, turned on by my helplessness and shame. I fantasized about self bondage in a secluded public place. The idea of getting caught, pants down so to speak, being a big part of the thrill.

I had secretly bought myself a few brightly colored mens thongs, pink, violet, and baby blue, and shaved everything below my eyebrows. I loved the way my young body looked tied, helpless, hairless, in a high wasted thong. I liked it so much, I had to take a bunch of bound selfies, and eventually make some little bondage clips. Just for myself...

Now more often then not, I'd masturbate to my own videos. I'd fantaize about posting the clips on a bondage blog, knowing gross old men were jacking off to my struggles. My chubby young penis would get so hard, thinking about the nasty comments they would make. Then I'd imagine what those creeps would do if they actually had me tied up for real, and I'd squirt.

Being bound and gagged, with the possibility of being caught and humiliated, just turned me on so much, I couldn't help myself. With my parents out of town I was touching myself constantly, scampering around, with a nervous boner in my cute undies, looking at bondage porn, and tying myself to the furniture.

To further push the fantasy, I had taken to binding myself in the garage, but with mommy and daddy out of town, I had my sights set on our back yard. This would be by far the naughtiest thing I had even done. Our property was surrounded by a wooden fence, but there were still plenty of peepholes, in the unlikely event I had a nosey neighbor.

First, as a test, I darted out into the yard in my thong, my heart beating like crazy, and my cock stretching out its fabric pouch. In the very middle of the open area I stopped. Looked around wildly at first, sure someone would call my name for punishment, but nothing happened.

I tried to calm myself and stand with my arms at my sides, but my heart was pounding and my penis felt like a metal bar, poking out the front of my thong. Reaching down to try and adjust my panties, and realized the second I touched my over excited cock I had made a big mistake.

I came immediately, my hips bucking, moaning uncontrollably. The orgasm rocked my whole body and I almost lost my footing. I felt so naughty, and I was terrified someone would see or hear. My hands pressed to my wet messy crotch, I sprinted back into the house.

In spite of my orgasm, being outside exposed was such a turn on, I was rock hard again in no time.

I decided I had to go out again, and this time be a bit more daring. Clothed, I want out into the yard to the far fence, about 40 feet, past our planters and a small pool. There I hooked my house keys and a pair of scissors, to the fence. Then going back into my room, I stripped and put on a clean high wasted thong, my bright pink one, and a pair of knee-high pink striped socks.

I gathered together some tape and long zip ties, almost ready to go back outside.

Finally feeling very naughty, I took the panties I had so recently cum in, and before I lost my nerve, stuffed them in my mouth. Then I wrapped the tape around my head a half dozen times, pulling the soiled undies into my mouth hard. The gross new taste and texture of my own jizz, made the stifling gag even more claustrophobic.

Tip-toeing outside, I locked the back door behind me, wanting my only means of escape to be the scissors and key, so far across the yard. Then with shaking hands, I secured by ankles, and legs above and below the knee. I was very careful not to touch my over stimulated package, but the feeling of the ties sinking into my tall pink socks and tender skin, made my dick bounce in its pouch.

Bound like this I could only make the tiniest hops, and I guessed it would take me at least 10 min or more to cross to my release. At this point, even with my hands still free, I was in for an ordeal. Slipping my hands through the last zip tie loop, behind my back, I felt my heart hammering in my chest, and goose bumps popped out on my pale skin.

Taking hold of the tab with my fingers, I pulled it tight. I was helpless now. This was really naughty.

What was I doing? Immediately I regretted what I had just done. I frantically tried to free my hands, but it was too late. Desperate to escape, I started hopping across the yard, trying to get to the scissors as fast as possible. However on my second hop I began to wobble, and by my third jump, I was leaning hard.

Just in the nick of time, I stopped hopping, and was able to keep myself from falling. Regaining my breath and equilibrium, I tried another jump, this time a tiny one, about two inches. My hard penis bounced and flopped, but I kept my balance. Bound as I was I could only make it if I took the smallest hops.

I looked around me again, worried about unseen eyes watching me struggle. I imagined how ridiculous I must look right now.

A cut young boy, in nothing but a high pink thong, and tall girly socks, bouncing across the yard, like a slutty little Easter Bunny. I paused for a moment excited by the image of myself bound and helpless as I was, wearing bunny ears, and puffy tail. Standing still in the middle of the yard, I fantasized about myself as a bondage rabbit. I imagined a mean old man, keeping me in a cage as his own privet fuck bunny, making me suck his carrot, and hop around bound for his friends, and...

Suddenly my unreal fantasies were interrupted, by the very real sound of the side gate opening. Turning I heard a whistle and a man say "Dear Diary, Jackpot!"

It was our fat, gross, old, pool man, Bill. I had forgotten he had a key to the side gate. Bill stared at me, his net and tools loosely hanging from one big hairy hand. He had an evil grin on his bearded face, and his eyes wondered up and down my all but naked form.

For a moment I just froze. It was that childhood kind of shock, getting caught doing something you know you should't be doing. It was the shock of being caught outside undressed. I moaned into my gag, and tried to cover myself with my bound hands, and turn away. However I had zip tied myself much too tight, and all I managed to do was hop in a clumsy panicked circle, barring my cheeks to the old creep. I was shaking with fear, but poking out the top of my pink thong, my young penis was rock hard.

Squeaking into my gag, I glanced to the far away fence, where scissors and keys hung. Fallowing my gaze, in a moment Bill guessed what I had been up too. Retrieving the keys and scissors, he stood in front of me, dangling them in front of my face, and mocked, "So you did this to yourself, did you. You're a kinky little thing, aren't you boy?"

All I could do was nod yes, tears filling my eyes. My fantasy of being caught, of being at the mercy of a mean old man was coming true, but not the way I expected at all.

Smiling from ear to ear Bill took out his camera phone and began taking photos and videos. Now another. Part of my bondage dream was coming true, Bill was getting me on video. I struggled and strained, equally turned on and terrified, by the implications of this predatory gay man, having me tied up and stripped on camera.

"Let me guess, Mommy and Daddy are gone for the weekend? You naughty little boy. You love being tied up, but you dont have anyone to help you, so you roped yourself up. You were playing your slutty little self bondage game, and I caught you. Didn't I, you adorable little boy toy?"

Adrenalin pumping through me, heart pounding, legs shaking, I looked down and nodded yes.

"Look at me when Im talking to you little boy!"

Tears flowing from my big green eyes, I finally raise my head to his wicked gaze. I nodded again.

The creep was still filming me with his phone.

"Now turn around, I wanna get a better look at that perfect little bubble butt."

Knowing I had no choice, I turned to let Bob photo my pale round bottom.

Goosebumps popped out all over my skin, in the afternoon sun, and I blushed with fear and excitement. Fear, because of what Bob might do to me, and where he might post these dirty images of me. Excitement, because this gross older man was complementing my body.

He liked my ass, my "perfect bubble butt". Being a "straight" boy, no one had even complemented my butt before, and I was truly flattered. In my fantasies, I'd always wanted to be checked out by dirty older men, and how it was happening. I spent secret hours every week, doing exercise and looking butt in the mirror, trying to get that perfect slim belly and thick booty.

I had always been much too shy to show off my body, especially to an older gay man. However now that I was in this predicament, a deep part of me was really enjoying this situation. My penis dripped premium, and strained at the fabric of my bright pink under panties.

I was so flattered and felt so sexy, for a moment I forgot how dangerous my position was, and gave into my slutty fantasy. I bent forward as far as my bounds would let me, arching my back, and shoving out my ass. Then feeling very naughty, I shook, and bounced my cheeks as best I could. My wiggling drew an instant whistle from Bill, and I bent my back even further.

"That's right boy toy, work it for me. Shake that ass for Daddy."

I shook my ass as good as I could, terrified but also hoping his loud talk would attract the attention of the neighbors. Finally I was instructed to face forward, and Bill took a number of photos my helpless bod from the front.

Then with deliberate cruelness, he slowly pulled down my thong. My big hard dick flopped out, swollen and dripping premium. For a moment we both just stared at my fat penis as it twitched and dripped. Then he started filming and taking pictures again, he had me full-frontal.

The little thong, flimsy as it was, had protected my most private parts, and now that it was around my knees, I was totally exposed and humiliated.

I whimpered and attempted to shrink away as Bill took my balls in his big callused hand, and played with them. Next he ran the tip of a finger up and down the bottom of my shaft, forcing me to buck my hips, and leak premium.

I had been so horny, I had gotten myself into this trap, and now this creep was happy to take full advantage. My ultimate fantasy had been to be caught in self bondage, but a fantasy feels very different, when your facing the reality of becoming the play thing of a sadistic old pervert.

I tried to beg him to stop touching me, to untie me and let me go, but the semin covered rag jammed in my mouth muffled my cries. The big man just laughed and continued to fondle me as he spoke.

"Think maybe, I'll have to take you back to my place for the weekend boy toy. Maybe have some fun with you... Would you like that?"

I screamed no, and begged him to let me go, tears flowing down my cheeks, but all what came out was a muffled moan. I desperately shook my head side to side, but he just laughed and went on.

"Yeah I'll just sort of barrow you for the weekend. that sounds fun right boy? I have lots of ropes, and gags, and whips, and clamps, and plugs... Were gonna have a real fun time, just you and me. And don't worry I'll take plenty picture and videos, so we can remember all the good times. I'll make you a star."

Next I knew I was hoisted struggling over Bill's strong shoulder, and carried to his dirty van. I felt him pinching my butt with his free hand as he easily carried me.

In the back of the van Bill pulled my thong back up, and with a zip-tie from his own tools, tied my hands to my ankles. I knew from bondage porn, this position was called a hog tie. I had never been able to try one like this before on my own, and despite the danger, now that I was in a real hog tie it drove me wild.

Laying on my belly I compulsively humped the hard metal floor, as I stared up at the pervert with begging tear filled eyes. All he did was give me a smile of pure evil, and slam the van doors in my face. Moments later I heard the engine start, and we were off.

There I was helpless, hog tied, in a thong and high punk socks, in back of a gay man's rape van. He was taking me away for a weekend of bondage, torture and humiliation in front of the camera. It was all my own fault. I was fucked, literally. And I was loving it.

Please comment below if you have any suggestions for what Bill might do with his boy toy over the weekend. Thanks for reading.