Caught In The Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Mitch roared.

The first blast arced through the air and splattered across my face. I tilted his cock down and widened my mouth; just in time for the second thick wad to fly in and fill my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I hummed as I swallowed his thick cream.

My thighs were drenched with my fluids as I rose from my knees. I ran my tongue over my lips, tasting his salty cum. Looking down I was pleased to see he actually was still hard. Maybe he really could cum like he claimed; I shuddered at the thought. I jerked my shorts down and kicked them free, then began climbing onto the bed, waving my full naked ass at Mitch.

"Come on baby" I rasped. "Show time" I told him.

As Mitch climbed up behind me, I turned so we were once again side ways to Dan. I wanted a clear shot of that fucking cock as it slid home. I felt the fat head wedge between my pussy lips from behind, and turned to look at Dan and Barry.

Dan was now filming with one hand, his other hand wrapped around his hard cock in his lap. Beside him, I was shocked to see Barry had opened his own jeans, and was now stroking what was easily nine or ten inches of hard meat.

I don't know which set me off more; watching my husband and son jerking off together; or the hard cock that drove up my cunt in one stroke.

"Ghhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed as my walls stretched at the sudden invasion.

"You like that Mister" I heard Mitch behind me. "You like watching me fuck your slut wife" his hips slapped the cheeks of my ass.

"Fuck me...make him watch...fuck yessssssssssssss" I groaned as he sent more cock into me with each stroke.

"Take my cock you slut" Mitch growled behind me.

I have to admit, I'm not much into the name calling; but a bit of hot talk does get things rolling so I just went with the flow. At least he hadn't been lying when he said he could perform, he was building to a decent pace as he began to hammer into me.

His hands gripped my waist, while I clawed at the bed sheets. Eight inches of thick cock stretched my pussy again and again as he drove into me. My juices dripped down my thighs as wet squelching filled the small hotel room.

"Oh shit...fuck me...oh yes..." I groaned with every stroke.

I knew Dan was getting a good view, but by this point I was slipping again. God, I just loved fucking. I dug my hands into the sheets and began shoving my ass back in time to his hips. The sound of skin slapping was now filling the room.

I glanced over again, watching as Dan filmed; one hand rising and falling in his lap. Beside him Barry was stroking, his eyes glazed and a look on his face I had never seen before. Dear God, he did want to fuck me, I thought.

Mitch had been maintaining the same pace behind me, so I pushed back a bit harder.

"Fuck me baby, fuck that married slut" I husked.

"Shit...tight...fucking...cunt" Mitch grunted between strokes.

I felt sweat drip onto the shaking cheeks of my ass as he pummeled into me. I felt him shudder as his breathing started to get more labored. I could feel the signs; he was pushing; that first round had taken a lot out of him.

"Fuck me...come on you bastard" I hissed as I shoved my ass back.

"Shit...God...damned..." Mitch grunted.

"That's it" I groaned as he picked up the pace a bit.

I could feel the knot in my gut starting, just a little longer I thought; and he was going to make me cum. I could feel his veins along my walls, feel his sweat trickle down my ass.

"Yes...yes...God yes" I groaned as my body bounced on the bed.

All thoughts of Dan and Barry had melted as I felt Mitch falter behind me. God no, not now, I thought. He wasn't the every ready bunny like a twenty-five year old. He might think he was, but at thirty-five it wasn't as easy. I could feel him trying, but I started to get frustrated.

"Don't stop, fuck meeeeee" I keened.

"Uh...uh..." Mitch was grunting behind me.

We had been fucking for only about fifteen minutes, and he was losing steam; and fast. I dug into the bed again and began shoving back, trying to keep the pace up. I could feel the heat in my belly, I was so fucking close.

"Cum...oh God make me cum...please" I whimpered.

"Lady...oh fuck..." Mitch panted behind me.

"Noooooooooooooo" I moaned; shoving my hips back hard.

Between his exhaustion and my shove, I felt his cock slip free with a wet slurp. I collapsed onto my face on the sheets as he knelt behind me.

"Jesus lady...gotta rest" I heard him say.

"No rest...fuck..." I almost cried as the fire in my belly held.

"Lady..." Mitch complained.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream out my frustration. This had happened a few times before. They guy claimed he could do more than he actually could. I had hated those times, as much as I hated them now. I wanted to be fucked, and fucked HARD.

I dimly heard Dan talking, and then the door to the motel room. I all but sobbed into the sheets as Dan closed the motel room door.

"Oh God...I need...please...Dan..." I whimpered.

"Well, that didn't go well" Dan sighed.

"We're not done yet" I heard a deep growl from Barry.

I had barely registered what he was saying, before I felt large hands grip my waist and my body lifted straight into the air. My God he manhandled my like a doll as he set me back on my knees, my face bent down into the sheets and my ass jutting up into the air.

"Keep the damn camera rolling" I heard Barry say as the bed shifted.

He couldn't...my son, he wouldn't. But my body cried out for release and I didn't even fight as he knelt behind me.

"How's the view dad" I heard Barry behind me.

"Perfect" Dan's voice replied.

"Good...then try this...slut" Barry rumbled.

My God, it was animal and heaven at the same time. His words had barely finished when ten inches of rock hard cock shot straight up my tunnel and right into my smoldering gut.

"FUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed.

My upper body came off the bed and I arched my back as my pussy walls screamed. God he was so THICK. My entire belly felt stuffed full as his hips drove against the cheeks of my ass. I felt a hand tangle in my hair, pulling my head back and turning me.

I stared at Dan now seated again, and right into the lens of his camera. I felt that thick tube of meat slide back until the engorged head was the only thing lodged in me.

"Cum" I heard my son's voice behind me.

He rammed every fucking inch back in again and again with bone jarring power; it always amazed me how hard a young man could fuck. I felt my vision swim as Barry hammered into me, this was what I had come here for, to be used.

I could only imagine the image through Dan's camera as my tits swayed and my face contorted. I knew what was going to happen, and not only did I want it, I needed it.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed as my eyes rolled back.

My pussy let loose and a gush of juices coated my inner thighs. I could hear the wet squelch as Barry drove right through the spasm in my cunt. I knew my pussy had to be gripping him in a tight glove, how much could he withstand? My gut wrenched a second time as juices splattered to the bed sheets.

Barry gave no warning, he just grunted behind me like some primal animal; and heat filled my belly. I could feel his hot semen filling me; I wanted to cry out but all I got was an insane gurgle as he continued to pound into me. Jesus, he was cumming and he was still fucking.

"Oh fuck...don't stop...fuck me...own me...take me...yesssssssssssssssss" I babbled as Barry kept ramming home.

I could feel a second massive orgasm barreling down on me, and Barry did exactly the right thing, he kept fucking like the perfect machine. I looked at Dan in shock and raw pleasure. I could see the smile on his lips, and more; the stain on his slacks; Christ he had been so excited he had cum.

"OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I wailed as my belly lit on fire.

My body heaved and hot pussy cream ejected out from between my thighs as I squirted. I SQUIRTED, I dimly thought. My mind was a blank as my body surrendered. Suddenly I felt the hand at my waist and the other pulling my hair let loose. My body, limp from exhaustion dipped forward.

With an obscene squelch Barry's thick cock slid free and I collapsed on my face on the bed, my chest heaving to catch my breath.

I could hear ragged breathing behind me, and a soft wet squelching; what was he doing? But the quivers that continued to run through me as aftershocks of my orgasm kept me from moving to see.

My question was answered when I heard Barry give a grunt, and then a wad of thick hot seed splatter across my sweat covered ass. Christ he was dumping another load all over my shaking body. I hoped Dan was getting a good view, because that was a scene I wanted to watch later.

Which is exactly what I did two days later, kneeling in my husbands office, while he pounded me from behind. I watched one, then two thick arcs of white cream fly through the air and splatter across my sweaty ass.

"AWWWW FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as my body shook.

My God my orgasm was so intense I was vibrating as Dan unloaded into me. I was watching my son cum all over his mother; while my husband filled me again and again. It didn't get any hotter than this.

"Fuuckkk yeaaahhhhh" I could hear Dan moaning as he unloaded in me.

I felt like a slut, better it felt like I was a used incestuous slut; and the rolling waves of pleasure only showed me how hard it hit me. By the time Dan released his grip on my waist all I could do was topple forward into an exhausted heap on the floor.

"God damn" Dan grunted as he rocked back on his heels. "We need to do that again" Dan chuckled as he fought to catch his breath.

Dan was right, once was not going to be enough and we both knew it. This had opened a door on our kink we had never imagined; but now that the door was open I leapt through whole heartedly.

Two weeks later I was on a hotel bed, my sons thick cock shoved up my cunt; while I devoured the cock of a young man named Carl. Apparently Carl was someone Barry knew, and he had reassured me the young man was everything he had promised. Dan was running the camera as for the first time I took on two men at once. The haze in my brain had left me totally unaware of the camera; all I could focus on was the two cocks servicing me, using me.

"Fuck me...oh God..." I gasped between slurps. "I need...mmmppfff uullkkkkkk" I gave a soft gag as Carl shoved his cock back down my throat.

"Don't stop baby, I'm going to cum" I heard him rumble above me.

I was straddling Barry, riding his thick cock, leaned over as Carl gripped the sides of my head. I could see Dan off to the side trying to film and stroke himself furiously. I felt that thick hunk of meat swell in my mouth, I couldn't move my head as Carl gripped it.

"Ulllmmmuukkkkk" I gagged as the first shot of steaming cum ran down my throat.

I pulled back my head as Carl released his grip, coughing and sputtering; just in time for a second thick wad to splatter across my face. The wet slapping of my ass against Barry's hips echoed across the room.

"Fuck her ass" I heard Dan direct the young man.

Oh God, I've had anal; in fact I love having a nice hard dick in my ass. But I had never had two men at once. Carl moved around behind me, the tip of his cock still oozing his cream as he moved. One hand landed on my sweat slick back and pushed.

"Oh fuck" I gasped as my upper body was shoved down.

My breasts mashed against Barry as we came face to face. I knew I had to look like a cheap whore covered in cum as I stared at my son. I could see the raw lust glowing in his eyes as his hips continued to move, and then they hesitated. Why was he stopping? The sensations in my belly were just starting to build again. Then I felt it, the fat head of Carl's cock, slick with his cum and my spit; pressing into the tight ring of my ass.

"Fuckkk" I heard Carl grunting as he started sliding in.

"Agghhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as my ass expanded to fit him.

"Take it mom...both holes" Barry husked up at me.

Both holes, like never before. One sawed in, the other out. I don't know if the two of them had done this to some other woman; but they set a perfect rythum between them. One part was stimulated, then the other; back and forth. Sensations poured in between pussy and ass, inches apart; sending bolts of white fire through me.

"Oh God...baby..." I looked over at Dan; totally helpless as my body cascaded out of control. "Mouth...please..." I whimpered.

Dan rose, his slacks around his knees and half walked, half waddled to the side of the bed. His throbbing cock was leading the way. As soon as he was close enough, I leaned to the side between the two pressing bodies, and slid my lips over the pulsing head of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned in total surrender. Not two holes, God help me all three.

One set of hips drove up against my pelvis, while another slapped the cheeks of my ass; all the while the scent and taste of Dan flooded my tongue. I dimly remember gurgling my total pleasure as white heat flooded my ass.

"Shhitttttttttttttttt" Carl moaned behind me.

At the same moment Barry gripped my hips and with a lunge let loose deep in my womb.

"Awww Fuuuckkk mooommmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned as the first cannon washed my walls.

My gut gave a huge wrench, and hot juices splattered out over Barry's groin. I could feel myself squirting I was cumming so hard. Juices flooding the bed as waves rocketed through me. I looked up at Dan, to find myself staring into the lens of the camera, I gave a soft whimper as his cock pulsed, and the first round of hot slime rolled down my throat.

I don't remember much after that moment. Dan said later I sat and vibrated like a tuning fork as all three unloaded into me. I saw the video days later and could barely recognize myself, watching as my husband, son and some stranger filled me with their cum.

The clip ended with Dan panning over my form, collapsed on the bed. Cum dripping down my face, white goo oozing from the ring of my ass; and Barry's seed splattered over my red used pussy. I looked like something from a BDSM movie, it was both a shock and revelation as I sat and watched myself being so totally used.

I watched that movie again and again; it was by far my favorite now. Like Dan, I thoroughly enjoyed the films; and they enhanced our love life tremendously. I would also use the tapes to relieve myself on those occasions when Dan had to be out of town for meetings or a special trial. Which is how I got in trouble again.

I had used the movie on a Friday evening; Dan had left that morning for Denver and wasn't due back until Saturday morning. He had left Wednesday night, so by Friday I was awake and horny, and I needed relief.

I had stretched out on the couch and happily fingered myself to one orgasm, then used a double headed dildo to try and recreate the sensations of that day at the hotel with Barry and Carl. By the time I had rolled through my third or fourth orgasm; I had totally exhausted myself.

I honestly don't remember falling asleep on the couch, it wasn't planned. Nor was the fact of Kelly coming home a little after midnight and finding me. I fortunately had rolled over in my sleep and was laying on the dildo, which in the dim light of the living room she didn't notice. She did find the television still on, and the movie still loaded.

My eyes fluttered open to the sounds coming from the stereo system where we had hooked up the television. Kelly had turned the sound down, but my discomfort lying on that hunk of rubber had put me in a lighter sleep. I saw Kelly standing in the living room between the couch and the television, her back to me. On the screen I could see Barry and Carl in perfect motion as they ravaged my cum soaked body.

"Jesus" Kelly whispered.

"Quite the kinks in porn there mom" I heard a soft laugh.

"It's not porn" I said quietly as I sat up slowly.

"Oh shit" Kelly gave a small yelp and jumped.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. I was just...curious." She looked back at the television.

"You can turn it off" I told her. I sighed, figuring I was going to have to go through all the explaining again when she surprised me.

"Pretty good movie there mom, the lighting cold be better." She smiled. "I don't recognize the actors though" she said as she hit pause.

"That's because they're not actors" I replied automatically.

"So you're into amateurs" Kelly turned to look at the television again.

"You could say that" I said as I reached for the remote in her hand.

Kelly was staring intently at the screen, it was coming to the finale and I needed to shut it off before she realized who she was watching, maybe I could salvage this with a simple 'your dad isn't home.'

I fumbled with the remote in the half dark living room as Kelly froze, staring at the wide screen.

"Is that..." she started to ask in a hushed voice.

Then Barry let loose on the screen with his 'awwww mooommmm' as he unloaded into me. I heard myself gurgle on the screen and couldn't stop the gush of wet warmth between my thighs as I stood there watching Kelly.

"You...Barry...oh my God" she turned and looked at me. "Where's...dad" she asked.

I didn't have to answer, I just held the remote and waited. In about fifteen seconds.....there it was as Dan's bellow of release filled the living room. Kelly's head snapped back around and she watched as Dan zoomed the camera in on his own cock stuffed down my throat. It was one of my favorite parts as you saw the thick shaft pulse and his balls twitch. My throat worked on the screen as Dan sent wad after wad straight into my belly.

"Oh fuck" Kelly's voice was soft.

But it wasn't just shock; it was on the verge of a moan as I watched her tremble, staring at the screen. Her taut belly, just barely visible where her crop top ended, flexed and rippled. Dear God she was cumming, I thought in amazement. I knew this was going to now take a huge amount of explaining, but decided to just jump in with both feet like I had Barry. I stepped up behind her quivering form as her eyes stayed locked to the television.

"Hot isn't it" my voice husky. "Three hard cocks...filling every hole...hot, thick cum..." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh God yes" Kelly groaned. She turned and looked at me, lust blazing in her eyes. "You're an animal" she hissed. "And a bitch for not sharing" she told me.

I locked eyes with her, and hit the rewind button. I stopped and suddenly the sounds of my screaming filled the living room as Carl slid into my tight ass.

"Is that what you want?" I husked as the wet sounds of fucking filled the room.

Kelly turned and watched for a moment as the two men ravaged my body on the screen. My hair was matted to my forehead, and Carl's cum was dripping down my chin from his first explosion.

"Two hours" she mumbled. "Two hours of pawing and half assed licking and I come home to this." She turned to me. "How the hell did you get so lucky?" she grimaced.

"I've got the cunt for it" I stared into Kelly's eyes. "Do you?" I asked.

"Try me" Kelly's gaze never wavered.

"Strip" I told her. "On your hands and knees right there" I pointed in front of the television.

"This better be good" Kelly mumbled.

Turning on my heels I marched from the living room. "Oh it will be" I chuckled to myself. "For everyone."

I headed up the stairs and down the hall to Barry's door. I didn't even knock; I just walked right through, flipping on his light.

"What the fuck?" he groggily sat up.

"Get up" I told him. "Meet me in the living room." I didn't wait for an answer I headed back downstairs.

Before I returned to the living room I made a side trip to Dan's office. I grabbed the small digital camera he used off the corner of his desk, and then headed back. I was just walking into the living room when Barry walked in behind me.