Caught In The Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is...holy shit" Barry stared at his nude sister on her hands and knees, her tight ass staring back at him.

"Fuck her" I told Barry as I lifted the camera and pointed it at Kelly.

"Uh...mom?" he looked between the two of us.

"What's the matter, you can fuck mom but not me...bastard" Kelly looked over her shoulder at Barry.

That was all it took, I never saw a man get hard so quickly in my life. In the time it took Barry to drop his boxers on the floor, walk over and kneel down behind Kelly; he went from semi rigid to rock hard in seconds. Damn the vigors of youth, I thought.

I barely got the camera running as Barry dropped a thick wad of spit onto the palm of his hand, and lubed the fat head of his cock.

"Bitch" he mumble; then rammed balls deep into his sister while I filmed.

"OHHH MYYY FUUCCKKINGGG GAAWWWDDDDDDDDD" Kelly screamed as Barry sank in to a wet squelch.

Her back arched and her head snapped up; her eyes lost all focus as her mouth hung wide open. I knew exactly what she was feeling, it had to be the same for her like when Barry had taken over for Mitch in the hotel room. The sudden huge invasion of his thick cock; the total assault on her body. I could feel my juices pulse out between my thighs as I watched through the viewing lens.

Barry just ignored his sisters scream and then whimper as his balls slapped into her. Gripping her by the waist he levered back; and with a grunt slammed home again. He went from park to overdrive as his hips started pummeling into her. He was moving so fast I was having a hard time keeping the focus on the action.

"Slow down" I grated at him.

Barry glanced over at me with the camera in hand, and shifted his knees so that I now had a broadside view. He slowed down and I got a good view of his thick cock sliding in and out, Kelly's swollen soaked lips clinging to the shaft with every stroke.

I wanted a closer view but wasn't sure how the zoom worked; after all Barry usually ran the damn thing. So, I stepped closer, aiming the camera between their slapping bodies.

Because I had fallen asleep masturbating when Kelly came in, all I was wearing was a night shirt that barely covered my over heated sex, the lack of panties allowed my dripping juices to trickle down my thighs as I watched the froth from Kelly's spasming pussy coat Barry's cock.

"Fuck her baby...fuck her good..." I told him.

"Hey dad..." Barry turned his head and looked straight at the camera. "I'm balls deep in sis; and finger deep in mom" he said with a smile.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as two fingers drove straight up my wet channel.

"Hope you enjoy the show, wish you were here" Barry laughed.

I couldn't believe the sheer bravado of him; but then it was the same attitude that his father had; total ownership of me to where I would do anything to please him.

"Oh God...Dan" I moaned softly for the camera, trying to steady my shaking hands on the sight of Barry's thick cock slicing in and out, while I felt his fingers stretch my walls again and again.

"OH God...Oh Jesus Christ...here it comesssssss" Kelly moaned.

"Face...show her face..." I panted to Barry as the knot in my own belly grew.

Barry reached down with his other hand and took a fist full of Kelly's curls. He pulled back and twisted as her head turned towards me. When she saw me standing there, dripping pussy juices over Barry's thrusting fingers, holding a camera focused on her; her eyes widened in shock.

"Cum for Daddy" Barry rasped in her ear.

The fact her father would see this, the sheer taboo of her brother's cock buried inside her; tipped Kelly off a mountain cliff. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth hung open; and she gave a blood curdling scream as her body heaved.

"DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" she screamed as I heard hot cream splatter to the floor under her.

"FUCCCKKKK YEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Barry roared as he unloaded in Kelly's pussy.