Caught In The Act

Story Info
Son cathes mom and dad 'cheating', or is it?
8.2k words
4.72
56.1k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught In The Act

I guess that in the back of my mind I always wondered if this day would come; having to explain things to my children, namely our son Barry. While Dan and I were always very careful, there was always the possibility someone would see, or rumors would start. Being careful was second nature when your husband is a prominent attorney

The last thing Dan needed was the sullied reputation of a trashy wife who was cheating on him; except it wasn't cheating. That was the point I was trying to make to Barry.

"Come on mom, I saw you go into the room" Barry said angrily. "I saw a whole lot more through the fucking window" he glared at me.

While it might sound strange; my son seeing me with another man was bad enough, but I had to figure out who; when and where.

"So you crept through a sleazy parking lot and spied on your mother" I looked at him.

"I didn't creep, and it wasn't sleazy" he retorted.

Good, that narrowed it down. A fairly decent motel, and broad daylight, that meant a weekend. I decided to take a shot in the dark; I had nothing to lose at this point.

"And what were you doing in Wilmington" I asked.

"I happened to be seeing a girl there" he shot back. "That's not the fucking point." He growled.

I was right, that would have been two weeks ago at the Concord in Wilmington. I remembered the young man now, his name was Andy. A tall sandy blonde haired twenty-five year old who shoved a ten inch dick up me until I screamed out my orgasms, and yes that was plural.

We had met in Wilmington, after chatting online. I had thought it safe, I mean its two hours from Baltimore, who would have thought our son would be there, and near the motel.

"I am trying to tell you it isn't cheating" I sighed at Barry.

"Come on mom, that's bullshit and you know it." Barry paced our living room. "You go into a motel with a guy half your age, get on your hands and knees on the bed, and the guy fucking mounts you and fucks you like some cheap whore" he said angrily.

My eyes narrowed, wait one damn minute I thought. How did he know the guy was half my age unless he got a close up look, and how did he know we fucked doggy, which happened to be one of my favorite positions. The only way he could have known, was if he....

"You watched us" I stared at him. "You watched your mother having sex, you pervert." I tried to keep my voice level as the anger in me grew.

"I watched long enough to see you CHEATING" Barry yelled.

"BULLSHIT" I screamed back, now angry myself. "You watched your mother fucking, what did you do jerk off?" I glared at him.

"NO" Barry yelled back, if a little quickly. "I saw my mother cheating on my father, and I left" he scowled. "Now what do I tell dad?" he asked.

"You tell him fucking nothing, do you hear me" I rose out of my chair and advanced on Barry.

"Had you looked around the room instead of drooling over your own mother, you might have seen a few things." I told him. "And had you stuck around for the rest of the show you might have been surprised at the finale, you pervert." I hissed.

"What few things?" Barry suddenly shifted to the defensive. "What finale, what are you talking about?" he asked.

"Come here you ASS" I reached out and grabbed his shirt collar.

"What the fuck..." Barry started to protest.

"Just shut the fuck up" I growled at him as I drug him down the hall to Dan's office.

"Sit down" I shoved him at the large leather chair.

I pulled the small key out of the top desk drawer, and marched over to the cabinet. Unlocking it I unfolded the doors to a television, and two rows of CD cases. Sure enough the CD labeled Wilmington Concord sat empty on the shelf, leave it to Dan I thought. I grabbed the remote, and without even thinking hit the power buttons and then the play button.

Dan had left the CD in the player, and had advanced it to about an hour into our little get together. When I hit play even I was a bit surprised when the screen was filled with the image of me on my hands and knees, Andy's huge cock pounding into me from behind, covered in my froth; although the look of orgasm on my face did make it a hot scene.

"What the fuck..." Barry started to say.

"Is that what you saw?" I cut him off. "Was that your jerk off fantasy, watching your mother taking it doggy." I told him.

"You can't deny you were cheating" Barry thought he had me.

"Right, I'm cheating with a man in a motel, getting filmed." I spat back. "Oh wait" I glared at him. "But where is that CD? Where are we?" I stared at Barry.

His eyes began to widen as it hit him what I was saying. He was watching a CD of me fucking another man, a CD that was locked in the cabinet in his father's office.

"Oh and don't forget" I leaned down and stared into his eyes. "Someone else is running the GOD DAMNED CAMERA" I yelled.

"Oh Jesus" Barry groaned.

"That's right Mr. Pervert" I hissed. "Had you looked around the fucking motel room, you might have seen him, he was sitting in the chair only feet from the fucking BED" I growled.

"And the finale" my voice dropped low. "Oh it was great" I grinned. "After that stud dumped two hot loads into my wet cunt, your father sucked every fucking drop back out." I told Barry.

"Then he fucked the living shit out me himself" I announced.

I threw the remote on the desk and looked at Barry as he sat there stunned.

"Go ahead Mr. Pervert, now's your chance" I told him. "Jerk of to momma" I turned and marched from the room.

It was less than ten minutes later and a subdued Barry entered the living room. I knew the timing was too short, so evidently he hadn't done anything, I gave a small sigh of relief. I'm not quite sure how I would have reacted if he had actually jerked off to me.

"Did you lock the cabinet?" I asked calmly, without looking at him.

"Yes" Barry said softly.

"Did you return the key to the desk?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"He'll know" I sighed louder. "It will be moved, he is very particular about that key." I turned and looked at Barry.

"I can imagine" he looked back; I could see the shock still in his eyes.

"I'll explain it to him later tonight" I told Barry.

"Do you have to...I mean...tell everything?" he looked worried.

"Contrary to what you may have thought" I said rising from the chair. "Your father is fully aware of everything" I walked over and sat next to Barry on the couch. "He always has been and always will be" I said softly.

"I know it takes some getting used to" I took his hand in mine. "We all have this perfect image of our parents" I smiled. "And I know there are questions, we are adults, I would like to think" smiling again. "Go ahead and ask." I waited quietly.

"How long have you been...uh...I mean..." Barry seemed at a loss for words.

"First of all it's not me...it's us" I corrected him. "As for how long, probably close to twenty years" I had to think for a moment.

"Jesus Christ" Barry breathed out. "How many men have you..." he stopped.

"Fucked?" I smiled. "You can say it you know." I laughed.

"How many men have you...fucked" Barry shifted in his seat.

"Andy, the man you saw me with at the Concord, was a little over four hundred." I said calmly.

"Holy shit" Barry's eyes widened.

"Your father has a personal goal of five hundred, if I survive" I laughed.

"Good God" Barry stared at me. "It's all kind of...I don't know unreal" he said softly.

"I know; it's not exactly the norm" I nodded. "And with your father's profession, it's not something that is common knowledge" I looked at Barry. "We would like to keep it that way." I told him.

Barry nodded his agreement. I sighed in relief; at least he was being adult about this. I had been terrified during the ten minutes that he was going to go off on some moral crusade.

"How did you...I mean twenty years, you were married when you started." He looked at me.

"Yes, it was a bit of a surprise for both of us" I laughed lightly, remembering. "I had had you and then your sister; I had put on some weight and wasn't feeling the best about myself." I acknowledged.

"I was spending a lot of time in the gym, trying to get back the shape I had when we had gotten married." I told him.

"Did it work?" Barry asked with a smile.

"Mostly" I patted my stomach. "Some still hangs on" I laughed back.

"So what happened?" he asked.

"I hit my goal" I sat in memory. "We decided to celebrate by going out, I wanted to be sexy for him, I had plans for that night" I heard Barry snort.

"Listen we still have sex so don't judge" I laughed.

"No judgments here" Barry held up his hands.

"We were out dancing, you father had gone to the restroom. While he was gone another man started making advances." I remembered the night clearly like it was yesterday.

"I started to fend him off, and then I saw your father; he was standing off to the side just watching." I looked at Barry. "He had this hungry look in his eyes; the kind a man gets when he is so horny he can hardly stand it." I said.

"What did you do?" Barry asked.

"I told the man I had to use the ladies room, and cornered your father." I said. "I thought he was going to cum in his pants right there he was so hyped up." I smiled.

"And?" Barry shifted in his seat. I knew this had to be having an effect on him, but I was into the story now.

"I turned and went back to the bar" I smiled. "I took him outside, into a side alley" I said calmly. "And I knelt in a dark dirty alley, in nylons and a sexy dress." I looked at Barry. "And I sucked his balls dry." I told him.

"Fuck" Barry half groaned.

"When the guy came down my throat and on my face; I looked over at your father standing by the entrance to the alley." I watched Barry's face. "He was jerking off watching the whole thing." I admitted.

"He didn't cum?" Barry asked with surprise.

"Oh he came all right" I laughed. "After the guy left the alley, he pinned me to the brick walls and fucked me like a maniac." I shuddered at the memory. "He dumped two loads into me before we headed home." I laughed.

"Holy fuck" Barry said in a hoarse voice.

"My turn" I stared at my son. "How long did you watch, and I want the truth." I stared into his eyes.

"I came all over the wall" he answered honestly.

"It excited you that much, watching your mother fucking." I asked him.

"Yes" he nodded.

"Would you like to see it in person?" I smiled.

"Oh fuck yes" this time Barry moaned his answer.

I could see the bulge in his jeans; and yes he was packing. There was nothing small there, I thought. It was time to set the final rules, I decided.

"Barry, I am an exhibitionist, I love being watched. Your father is the perfect voyeur; how we were fortunate enough to find each other I'll never know." I told him. "But; this is a very private part of our life. If you want to be part of it, there are some things you need to know." I watched his face.

"Well, two things" I gripped his hand tighter.

"First of all I don't fuck anyone, and I mean anyone; without your father." I told him. "So you can keep that thing under lock and key." I gestured at his groin.

"Second," I took a deep breath. "If you want to watch, you have to ask your father." I told him. "I belong to him, it's his decision." I told Barry.

"So Barry knows, what about Kelly?" Dan asked later that night as we prepared for bed.

"I don't think so, I cut Barry off before he could tell her" I replied.

"I'm glad for that" Dan said, grunting as he slid his thick cock into my wet pussy.

"So am...I" I moaned back.

"So he watched his mother fucking" Dan said in a low voice.

"Yesssssssssssss" I moaned; both in agreement to his words; and as I felt that stretching sensation as Dan's thick cock filled me.

"He watched his perfect mother, kneeling like a slut taking the cock of some man who was his own age." Dan grunted between strokes.

"He watched his slutty mother take the cock of a man his age" I groaned back.

"And he came" Dan pushed

"Yes" I grunted back

"I bet he can cum a lot" Dan kept pushing my buttons.

"Oh God" I groaned as Dan picked up his speed.

"I bet it just shot out all over that window" Dan began to pant.

"Oh fuck...baby" I groaned at the image of Barry jerking off.

"I bet he would like his dick deep inside you" Dan finally said the words.

"Oh God...Dan...don't" I whimpered; but the thought was already there.

"A son...fucking his mother...in front of his father." Dan was now pounding down into me; and my entire body was on fire at his words.

"Oh God...oh fuck..." I could only groan as the knot built in my gut.

"Did you cum telling him?" Dan asked.

"Yesssss" I groaned in total honest abandonment.

I could feel myself slipping; just as it always happened. The mental image of Dan, sitting in the corner, stroking...watching...as Barry mounted me. As my orgasm bore down on me, my brain shut down but my mouth went into filth over drive.

"Your son...fucking...you...watching...oh fuck baby..." I was beyond control again.

"First, he's going to watch" Dan was moving like a jack hammer. "Then, he is going...to dump...his hot...load in you." Each time Dan punctuated his statement with a slam of his hips down on me.

My eyes opened wide and I stared up at my husband, realizing he was totally serious. I was stunned; he meant what he was saying.

"You want...Barry to...oh fuckkkkkk" I felt Dan's thick cock jerk deep inside me.

That answered my question as I felt a second hot blast pour into me. The image of his son fucking me had set him off; an image that also burned in my brain as my own orgasm slammed home.

"Take it mom...take my seed" Dan mimicked Barry's voice.

"OHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I wailed as my orgasm erupted.

Dan just held onto my quivering body as he pumped more hot cream into my belly. I swore to God I was flooding the bed as pussy cream ran out of me like a river. My orgasm was one of the most intense I had experienced in years. I knew I was sliding down a dark slope with thoughts of Barry, and yet it seemed like the most natural thing.

Three days later I sat in my car at the Concord. I took a deep breath, could I really do this; could I have sex with my son watching. We had picked this hotel again because it was the one Barry knew, this whole thing had been set up specifically with him in mind. Dan had spoken with him, I wasn't part of that discussion, I trusted my husband completely; so when he set this one up, I let him handle everything.

I knew his name was Mitch, we had spoken on SnapChat a couple of times. I knew he liked oral, and that he was about thirty-five; I also knew he was packing about eight inches so that was enough for me.

I walked across the parking lot to number 106; as expected the door was unlocked; I tapped lightly and then slipped through the door. I ignored Dan sitting in the corner by the door, he always positioned himself for the best view of the bed with his digital camera. I didn't look for Barry, I was already nervous enough about having him here. It wasn't that having an audience watch bothered me, hell once Dan had me fucking two guys on stage while a damned crowd watched, I came like a fire hydrant. It was the fact this time it was my son who was in the audience.

Instead I focused on the man standing beside the bed; his eyes watched me as I walked over to him. One thing I probably should clarify, and I know it's a bit late; but I'm not exactly chump change when it comes to the looks department.

As I had told Barry, I had worked hard to get back to the shape I had been before having the kids. Hours in the gym had toned my legs, and flattened most of my belly back. Oh I still had the slight pooch at the tummy, and my hips were maybe a bit wider; but they were offset by a set of 36D's that pointed straight at the guy, which is exactly where his eyes were locked.

I wasn't here for romance or courting, I was here to get fucked; and I was dressed for it. I had on a pair of tight jeans that molded to the curves of my ass, and a blouse that had snaps down the front instead of buttons. Yeah, the quick release kind, if you know what I mean.

I could tell I had him as Mitch watched me move in closer. Just to make sure, I reached up and popped the snaps on my blouse, his eyes widening as my bare breasts came into full view.

"Jesus Christ" he softly groaned.

"Mmmmmm someone likes what he sees" my voice dropped low and sultry.

My hand reached down and slid over his hardening cock in his jeans, oh yes he had the equipment. I could feel my juices already start to seep as I gently squeezed.

"My turn baby" I hummed.

I lowered myself to my knees in front of him as he stood there. I found that the full frontal assault with younger men tended to overwhelm them. It worked perfect as it let me make sure I was aligned for Dan's camera. I turned Mitch slightly and glanced over, sure enough Dan now had a full side view as I unsnapped and began to tug down Mitch's jeans.

I smiled as a thick almost hard cock bounced into view. I shoved his jeans and shorts to his ankles and let him kick them free as I wrapped a hand around his throbbing cock.

"You like that?" I cooed as I stroked his now hard cock.

"Fuck yeah" I heard him grunt above me.

"Then, how about this" I smiled at Dan off to the side.

Leaning in I opened my mouth and swallowed that crowned head. I felt Mitch shudder as my lips started to slide down his shaft. The musk and taste of him swelled in my brain as I took him deep.

"Ohhh fuckkkk" Mitch groaned as I swallowed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm"I hummed as my head started to slowly bob up and down.

Fuck did he taste good, and he was so damned hard he pulsed along my tongue. I cupped his balls and slid my mouth to the root. I could feel him pushing into my throat and I gagged slightly, and then relaxed my throat taking him in.

"Ohh shitttttttttttt" Mitch groaned. "Suck it baby" I felt his hands grip my head.

Oh yes, I thought; do it; fuck my face I thought. Instead he just followed my head with his hands, hardly moving his hips. I know it sounds horrible, but I like to be used. I like a man to take what he wants. Part of the exhibitionist to me is being seen as a slut and total sex toy on camera.

So much for the face fuck, I thought. Well, let's hope he can at least do what he claimed. Mitch had proudly announced he could cum more than two or three times in a session, and I intended to find out. My head picked up speed, and I increased the hot suction of my mouth, all the while massaging his sensitive balls.

I could feel my spit leaking from the corners of my mouth and down my chin as I stuffed eight inches of hard cock down my throat. I looked at Dan who sat filming, a smile curled on his face. The reason was now evident as I saw Barry standing beside him. Barry was staring at me with wide eyes as I gave the hottest blowjob I could. I can't answer why, but having him there sent a surge through me and I increased my pace again.

"Fuck...lady...oh shit" Mitch groaned.

Time for load number one, I thought; as his cock throbbed along my tongue. I popped my mouth free and lay a wad of spit along his shaft. My hand began pumping as I knelt with my mouth open.

"Give it to me" I purred. "Paint my face baby" I told Mitch.

God what Barry must have thought; watching his mother kneeling in a motel room, begging for a man's cum. I shot a quick glance at the pair in the corner, Dan was still filming, but Barry was now rubbing a massive bulge in his jeans. God I wanted him to take it out so I could see.

I brought my attention back to Mitch as I felt his cock throb in my grip. I reached up and cupped his balls again, this time extending my index finger back, scraping my nail across the right of his anus.