Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in complete awe, as I guess figuring that he had enough, pulled his fingers from below his ass, and immediately hung them over his mouth. I watched a large glob of my jizz roll from his fingers, into his mouth, with his fingers following between his lips.

He must have enjoyed it, because he swallowed the load in his mouth, before taking care to clean every finger of my seed.

With the smacking sound of his lips sucking the last finger, Nick suggested "that was tasty. Maybe next time we can switch, and I can suck you off."

Having really no expression other than that of ecstasy and dismay since my orgasm started, it was a very sudden thing that I bursted out laughing at the idea. Of course, him sucking me off would be like me fucking his asshole, my cock wouldn't know the difference. But, if the word "switch" also meant that he gets to do what my shriveling dick just finished doing, it is laughable to think that I would let that nine inch monster anywhere near my ass.

Being that this was Nick's first encounter with me, and my first encounter ever, we decided to not mention anything to the girlfriends about this experience. Lisa did know, and approved of his bisexuality, but I wanted time to think about how and if I wanted to proceed down this road.

Until then, this was just a forgettable drunken frat night...

12