Caught in the Act

Story Info
Best friends catch their husbands.
1.9k words
4.4
15.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
56 Followers

In our late forties and both married for over 20 years, things had certainly calmed down in our respective bedrooms. We both still have sex 1 or 2 times a week but the real fireworks were few and far between. Shonda and I had talked about this and were hoping we could reignite things again. Shonda and Devon and my husband, Stan, and I (Cat, short for Catherine) are closest friends and we usually get together at their house or ours once a week or so for dinner, drinks, and conversation. This evening we're at their place. Shonda and I are sipping white wine in the kitchen as she preps dinner for the oven. Stan and Devon are out back in the shed he refers to as his "man-cave", doing whatever two men and a six-pack of beer do.

An hour later the roast and vegetables are nearly done. Shonda texts Devon to come back in but 10 minutes later there's no sign of them nor is there a text reply.

"Cat, you better go out and get them or dinner will be ruined. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! Be right back."

As I reach the shed I get a wicked idea. Grinning, I sneak up to the window where the curtain inside is caught on something, leaving a clear view into the shed at the bottom. Without making a sound I peek through the window and get the shock of my life! I immediately text Shonda - 'Get out here NOW! You need to see this. And BE Quiet!!!'

A moment later she comes out the back door with a confused look on her face and moves up next to me. I put a finger to my lips - universal sign for silence - and point to the window. She gasps, pulls back and looks at me with an expression combining conspiracy and delight.

We walk away from the shed so we can talk. "Cat, Stan is sucking Devon's dick!"

"Oh, is that what that is? I thought it was a new form of CPR," I reply, rolling my eyes.

"What should we do?"

"I'm busting in and confronting them with all the feigned indignity I can muster! Just go along with whatever I say."

Back at the shed, I carefully test the doorknob and find it unlocked. This close we can hear Devon's moans of pleasure, verifying that the activities haven't yet concluded. Slamming the door open, I shout, "What the fuck is this!?" Stan immediately pulls off Devon, who tries to pull up his briefs and shorts. I notice that Stan is also naked from the waist down. Though erect, his cock begins to deflate very quickly.

"Girls," Devon says, "let us explain. It's not what you think."

"It is EXACTLY what we think - we're both familiar with the act you will recall," Shonda retorts. "Get dressed and we're going into the house right now."

Once back in the house two angry-looking women are confronting their guilty-faced husbands. Devon poured two glasses of scotch for he and Stan while Shonda refilled our wine glasses, after turning off the oven so the roast wouldn't burn. We take seats in the living room, men on one side, women on the other.

"Who's going first?" I asked. The men exchange glances and Stan starts to speak.

"I was the first to bring the idea up so I guess it's on me. I've always been curious as to just how it feels to have a cock in your mouth. You both know what that's like and I always wondered. But I'm in no way attracted to men, so I figured I'd never find out."

Devon took up the baton and continued. "A few weeks ago Stan asked if I'd ever wondered about it too. I told him I had. Like most guys he and I both occasionally taste our cum after beating off. Seems reasonable if we expect you to taste it when you get us off orally that we should be willing to do the same. By the same token I'd, or rather we'd, separately both wanted to know what it feels like to have a hard dick in your mouth."

"So last week, after letting the idea percolate in our minds," Stan said, "I suggested that we do each other, just to see. We're best friends, we can trust each other's discretion completely, and neither of us has any romantic or sexual attraction to the other. Today was the day. Devon went first and I was returning the favor so to speak when you busted in on us."

Shonda and I exchanged glances and I motioned for her to join me in the kitchen. After a hushed discussion we returned to the living room, our hastily hatched plan ready to go. "Okay, both of you, stand up and strip, completely!" I said.

"NOW!" shouted Shonda.

"Drop your hands," I instructed as both men were attempting to cover their genitals. "Shonda and I have discussed this situation and come up with a remedy. Stan, you cheated on me with Devon's black cock. And he cheated on Shonda with your white dick. What's good for the gander is good for the goose."

Shonda spoke up. "Devon lie on the floor on your back with your feet towards the chair Stan is sitting in." As he did that, she and I stripped.

I straddled Devon's hips in the reverse cowgirl position. "You sucked Devon's cock so I'm going to fuck it. And you're going to watch!"

I raised my butt up, and Shonda came over and grabbed Devon's cock. I was already soaking wet so when she positioned the head of it at the entrance to my pussy it quickly became lubricated. Staring Stan square in the eye I slowly lowered and impaled myself on Devon's beautiful cock. I had already noticed that, while it was about the same length as Stan's, it appeared to be somewhat thicker. As I reached bottom I realized I was right. Not thick enough to be painful or even uncomfortable, it's circumference was enough thicker than Stan's that I would have been able to tell who was fucking me even if blindfolded.

As I was doing this, Shonda sat on Devon's face and had him bring her to several orgasms orally. To his credit, Stan never took his eyes off us. As I lifted up he could see Devon's cock slowly appear from out of my pussy, only to watch it disappear again as I lowered back down. And I couldn't fail to notice that his cock was standing at full attention.

"Stan, when Devon blew you did you come?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And how did he handle that?"

"I came in his mouth and he swallowed it."

"But we interrupted you before he came in your mouth, right?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm."

I reached between my thighs and began fondling Devon's balls at the same time I put my Kegel exercise routine to good use, rhythmically squeezing his cock while riding up and down. Sooner than I expected, or wanted to be honest, I could feel him tensing up. Using my other hand I played with my clit and also shifted my hips so the angle was right for his cockhead to hit my G-spot with each stroke.

In no time the combination brought me to my first orgasm, and the ripples triggered his. I kept him fully inside me as I felt stream after stream of his cum flood my pussy.

"Stan, get down here on the floor and lay on your back next to Devon." When he had, I lifted off Devon, cupped my hand under my pussy and quickly moved to sit on Stan's face.

"Since you didn't get to taste, and swallow, Devon's cum earlier, you can clean it out of me! I'm afraid it's going to be tainted with my cum. We'll have to figure out how to get you a pure sample another time."

Before I removed my hand from my pussy, I put two fingers inside myself and spread my labia. That released his cum and it poured out into Stan's mouth. Once I sensed the flow stopping I told Stan to swallow and then finish cleaning me out. He's always been very good at oral sex and this day was no different. He quickly gave me two more orgasms and licked my pussy completely clean.

"Devon, get up and sit in the chair Stan had been in," Shonda ordered as she got up off his face. "You cheated on me so now I'm going to get a taste of some white cock!"

I stayed on Stan's face while she moved behind me and wrapped her mouth around his hard cock. "Just wanted to make sure he was fully ready," she stated before straddling him in the reverse cowgirl.

Shonda repeated my earlier actions almost perfectly. Holding eye contact with her husband, she slowly lowered herself onto Stan's cock and began stroking up and down, slowly. After two more climaxes I got off Stan's face and moved down to sit on the floor near Devon's chair. This gave me a clear view of the action without blocking Devon's sightline.

As I watched Stan's cock slide into and out of Shonda's pussy I realized I'd never seen that before. Not just with Stan, but with anyone. Not counting a little bit of porn, which does nothing for me, I'd never seen two people have sex. Especially not in person. It was turning me on incredibly! There was one time in college when my roommate had sex with some guy she met while I was in bed across the room. But the lights were out and I think they were under the covers so while I heard everything, I saw nothing. But the sounds I heard were enough to make me reach down and diddle myself to a quiet orgasm.

While I was reflecting on this, Stan's already labored breathing became even more so and I knew he was getting ready to cum. Sure enough, a few more strokes and he shouted out. Shonda refused to stop stroking, knowing that Stan would be extremely sensitive right after cumming. "Stop, stop, stop! Please stop!" Stan screamed out. Shonda tortured him for a few more strokes then told her husband to come lay down beside them. She got off Stan and moved to Devon's face, dripping their combined cum into his mouth.

"Take it in your mouth but don't swallow," she instructed. When she felt it had all come out, she got off him. "Stan, come over here. You two will kiss - French! - and Devon, you will share half of your treasure with him. Then you can both swallow!"

That hadn't been part of the plan Shonda and I had hastily constructed but I fully approved of her improvisation. I smiled at her so she'd know she had done well. After the men complied, Shonda ordered everyone to the dining room, still naked. She and I went into the kitchen and gathered all the food for dinner.

Keeping her voice low, Shonda asked me, "Should we tell them that you and I had already agreed to bring up the subject of swapping?"

"Absolutely not! They're feeling guilty and my guess is they will continue to do whatever we tell them to do! And i sure enjoyed this evening, didn't you?"

"You bet!"

Ollegio
Ollegio
56 Followers