Caught in the Act Ch. 06

Story Info
Another person joins the fun...
2.5k words
4.44
5.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAerus
SirAerus
31 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This story is fictional. All persons depicted are over the age of 18. All names have been changed to protect identities.

This is a sequel to my previous stories. If you haven't already read them, you may want to.

*DISCLAIMER

This story does include instances of lesbian incest, smoking, and blood play. If that's not your thing, stop reading right here. If that is your thing, please continue.

*END DISCLAIMER

I ask them what's going on, but neither says anything. They tell me to just lay back and let them take care of me. Arielle straddles me, and Ashley helps guide my hard cock into her sister's tight juicy pussy. Arielle starts riding me, while the sisters share a blunt, taking turns kissing me to blow the smoke into my mouth. I can tell that Arielle is about to cum, and so can Ashley. So Ashley sits on my face so she can make out with her sister, while I eat her fat wet cunt. I happily dig in to Ashley's delicious pussy. I can hear them both getting close to orgasm, so I go faster to make sure Ashley cums in my mouth. She squirts right into my waiting mouth, then gets off my face real quick to let Arielle squirt into my mouth too. I still haven't cum yet, so I'm rock hard. The sisters each take a hit off the blunt, then they lean down and blow all their smoke into my face at the same time. It almost makes me cum, but not quite. They tell me it's better that way. I ask them why, but they don't tell their secret.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Without getting dressed, they both run to open the door together. I hear hushed voices, then clothes rustling, quick kisses, more giggles, then the sisters come back into the bedroom on either side of Ashley's best friend, the 5'3", 130lb sexy Stacey with perfect 36C boobs. The weirdest and best part is that she's completely fucking naked. I can see her perfect tits, and that she's got a completely bald pussy. My jaw drops at the sight of this petite pale goddess between the sisters. Ashley and Arielle start to lead Stacey towards the bed, but she doesn't want help, so she swats their hands away. Stacey walks in front of them, then the sisters slap her ass at the same time. Stacey is slowly walking towards the bed, towards me naked, and my rock hard cock. After being edged by Ashley and Arielle, just seeing Stacey naked almost makes me cum. Stacey can see the effect she's having on me, so she grins sexily.

She gets to the bed, then crawls on the bed towards to head of the bed, where my head is. She finally gets her face even with mine, then leans down and kisses me. Our tongues meet as we both part our lips. My hands start roaming her smooth pale skin. Both hands grab her firm ass and I pull her up on my body. Now my erection is trapped against my stomach, under her hot wet pussy. She starts grinding back and forth, making me moan into her mouth. I suddenly feel a hand on my balls, making me moan again. Stacey moans as well. I break the kiss to see the sisters playing with her ass and my balls. I can feel Stacey's hot pussy getting wetter as she grinds along the length of my cock. I stop my groping of her big ass to stop her before I blow my load on my chest. I tell her that if she wants me to cum this quickly, she better get down there and swallow every drop.

She doesn't hesitate as she moves her face down my body, kissing and nibbling as she goes. She finally gets to my cock, and just licks from the base of the shaft to the swollen head. I hear the flick of a lighter, then smell weed burning. Arielle has lighted a blunt, and passes it to Stacey while kissing her. Stacey breaks the kiss so she can take a hit. She holds the smoke in while passing the blunt to Ashley. She then leans down, and opens her mouth to swallow my cock. When she opens her mouth, smoke billows out. Her mouth is so hot and wet, that it pushes me over the edge. I tap her on the head to let her know I'm cumming, so she closes her mouth around my cock and starts licking the head to milk all the cum from my balls. My hot jizz erupts from my dick, and Stacey has no problem holding it all in her mouth and swallowing every drop. Arielle leans down after taking her next hit, and kisses me to blow the smoke into my mouth while I spew my semen into Stacey's mouth. Arielle then passes the blunt to Ashley, who does what her sister just did. Getting smokey kisses from the sexy sisters while Stacey swallows my cum ensures my cock stays hard. I finally stop cumming, so Stacey lets my cock fall from her mouth. Ashley gives her the blunt. Stacey takes another full hit, then leans down to kiss me again. Our mouths meet once again, but this time it's an incredible smokey kiss.

I've just blown my load, but my cock is still rock hard. After a couple minutes of Stacey and I kissing, she finally breaks the kiss. She looks into my eyes, and her eyes are full of lust. She tells me it's her turn to cum, so I tell her to switch places with me. She gets off me so I can get up. Stacey takes my place on the bed, and her body is so perfect and sexy laid out like that. I take a minute to admire her body, and almost lose myself just looking at her. I'm brought back to reality by a hand on my cock. I look down to see Arielle's tanned hand has grabbed my cock to get my attention. I look at her and give her a quick kiss before leaning down and kissing Stacey again.

I move my kisses from her mouth to her neck. Lightly kissing interspersed with light nibbles. Stacey moans at the nibbling, so I bite a little harder. She moans louder. I decide to test how hard she wants it. I open my mouth on her neck and bite down. This causes her moan even louder while arching her back. I keep increasing pressure in my jaw, biting harder into the pale skin on her neck. She still hasn't told me to stop, and I can feel that I'm about to break the skin. Her moans have turned into animalistic growls, but she's still not stopping me. I finally break the smooth skin on her neck, and start tasting blood. She lets out a loud growling moan, letting me know that she's still okay. The taste of her blood turns me on, so I keep biting til it's flowing slightly freely. I finally release her neck and look down at her. Blood is coming from her neck, so I lean back down and lick it up. She grabs my head in her hands, pulls me off her neck, turns her head so we're looking at each other.

I can see the animalistic lust in her eyes as she sees her blood on my lips. She brings our mouths together again so she can taste her blood. The longer I taste her blood, the more I want. So I break the kiss and go back to her neck. I start drinking her blood, relishing the taste on my tongue. She can feel me sucking the blood from her neck, and moans in response. I move down her body, depositing her blood along the way. I stop at her big perky boobs, licking her super sensitive nipples and coating them with her blood. Stacey reaches one hand to her neck to gather more blood for her to drink.

I finally reach her pussy, and I can tell how aroused she is because her pussy is hot and dripping juices. I immediately start licking up her juices, and they taste better than I could have imagined. The taste turns me on that much more, so I dive in to her hot wet pussy and lick her juices from the source. My tongue delves into her cunt, exploring and tasting. I hear another lighter flick, and smell Ashley's cigarette. She then leans down and blows smoke right into my face while I eat Stacey's pussy. I almost kiss her, but I don't want to stop tasting Stacey's pussy. So I just inhale the smoke through my nose. There's another lighter flick, and the smell of Arielle's Black and Mild cigar floats to my nose from my left side. She then leans down and blows smoke right into my face, just like Ashley did. Again, I just inhale through my nose while I continue eating Stacey's tight wet cunt. Then, Arielle and Ashley lean down at the same time, and each blow a mouthful of smoke right into my face. The combination of smells filling my nostrils, plus the heavenly taste of Stacey's juices filling my mouth, almost makes me cum.

Thankfully, the sisters move up towards Stacey to kiss her while they smoke. I look up to watch Arielle lean down and lick up some of Stacey's blood from her nipple. The taste must have excited Arielle, because she then moves to Stacey's neck to drink it from the source. Seeing Arielle's reaction, Ashley curiously licks Stacey's other nipple to taste her blood too. Ashley reacts similarly to her sister, and pushes Arielle out of the way to drink from the source. Arielle, now off Stacey's neck, takes another drag off her cigar, then leans back down and kisses Stacey. Stacey must have liked the taste of the smoke, because her juices start flowing more freely into my mouth while my tongue explores her hot box. Ashley finally stops drinking Stacey's blood from her neck, takes a long drag of her cigarette, then pushes Arielle out of the way again so she can kiss Stacey. Again, my mouth is flooded with more pussy juice. Stacey takes both sisters' heads into her hands and moves them both to her gorgeous breasts. Arielle and Ashley both take another long drag, then both lean down and lick and nibble Stacey's bloody nipples. Smoke is billowing out of both their mouths while they work on Stacey's hard nipples on her amazing breasts.

I decide to finally let Stacey cum, so I pull my tongue from her tight cunt, and replace it with two fingers. I curl my fingers into her g spot, then start flicking her swollen clit with my tongue. My work on her pussy combined with the sisters on her nipples finally pushes Stacey over the edge. She screams and arches her back as her orgasm hits her. I feel cum squirt from Stacey's cunt, so I clamp my mouth around her slit and catch all her cum in my mouth. I continue massaging her g spot to coax her through her orgasm. When she finally stops shaking, and I can tell her orgasm is over, I pull my mouth off her pussy. My mouth is full of her squirt, so I move up her body til my face is right over hers. She finally opens her eyes when I tap her mouth to indicate she needs to open it. When she finally does, I let a little of her cum fall out of my mouth into hers. Not wanting to leave the sisters out, I sit up. I turn to Ashley first. Stacey is her best friend, after all.

I lean Ashley's head back so I can drip some of Stacey's cum into her mouth. She takes it hungrily, but doesn't swallow immediately. She lets her best friend's cum sit in her mouth, relishing the taste on her tongue. She takes the last drag of her cigarette before leaning down to kiss Stacey once again, this time with Stacey's cum in their mouths. While they share a smokey kiss, I turn to Arielle. I lean her head back like I did her sister's, and drip some of Stacey's cum into her mouth too. She, too, holds it in her mouth, savoring the taste, before taking the last drag of her cigar. She then moves Ashley out of the way, and leans down to share a smokey kiss with Stacey. I've got a little bit of Stacey's squirt in my mouth, and holding it there and savoring the flavor for so long has me right on the edge of cumming again. Stacey grabs the blunt off the bedside table, I assume someone put it there during our play time, and takes the last hit off it. She reaches up and pulls me down into a kiss. We share a smokey kiss as her cum passes back and forth between our mouths.

We finally break the kiss, so I sit up and get off Stacey. She sits up as well. I look around at the sexy women surrounding me on the bed, and am reminded that I'm still rock hard. Stacey looks down and sees it too, then tells me to get off the bed and stand up next to it. She climbs off the bed and kneels in the floor. Ashley and Arielle lay on their stomachs on the bed, eager to watch what Stacey is about to do. Stacey sits up on her knees, takes her big breasts in her hands, and wraps them around my big dick. I've fantasized about a tit job from Stacey for while now, and it's finally happening. Arielle jumps off the bed, kneels next to Stacey, and then spits into her cleavage onto my cock. She's provided a little lube to help the tit job be smoother. Ashley jumps off the bed too, kneels on Stacey's other side, and spits into Stacey's cleavage too. Their hot spit helps my cock slide between Stacey's tits very easily, and makes her boobs shine. I'm finally pushed over the edge as a huge load of cum erupts from my cock. The first shot hits Stacey right in the face, with the rest of the strands landing on Stacey's chest and neck. I finally finish spewing onto Stacey's perfect boobs, so she releases her tits and my cock falls.

Arielle and Ashley immediately start licking my cum off Stacey's tits and neck, while Stacey scoops the cum off her face into her mouth. She then leans forward and grabs my cock to lick the last few drops from my deflating member. The girls are savoring the taste of my cum when Stacey says that she has to piss. Ashley, Arielle, and I exchange grins while Stacey gets a confused look on her face. I reach my hands down to pull up the three sexy women. I tell them we're going to the bathroom, and hear Ashley and Arielle giggling behind me.

To Be Continued...

SirAerus
SirAerus
31 Followers