The Massage

Story Info
Kay gets a filthy, lesbian massage for her birthday.
1.7k words
4.46
13.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[FF, anal, scat, massage]

Warning: contains a fair amount of filthy scat content. Reader discretion advised.

...

Kay stepped into the massage parlor, excited to finally have the chance to use the gift card her best friend had given her for her birthday. She read the message on the card again: "To help you relax on your special day. P.S.: I highly recommend Naomi, she is excellent!" Kay smiled. How thoughtful.

The woman at the front desk looked up and smiled. "Welcome to Envy Massage, how can I help you today?"

"Yes, um, I have a gift card to use, I was wondering if Naomi might be available? Or do I need to make an appointment?"

"Sure, it so happens that Naomi did have a cancellation today, so I can get you in in 15 minutes, if you don't mind waiting?"

"Oh great, I'll just wait then," said Kay. She took a seat by the window and stared out at the beautiful winter sky. Before long, someone called her name.

"Kay? I can take you back now." A tall, sensual black woman in a tight fitting dress led her back to a small room with a massage table centered. "Naomi will be right in, please go ahead and remove your clothes, and you can just lie face down and drape that towel over you."

"Do I remove everything?" asked Kay with a blush.

"Yes, if you'd like the full massage experience. Only what you are comfortable with, of course."

"Umm, okay. Thanks."

The door closed. Kay stripped naked, peeling her leggings off her long, muscled legs, and her shirt over her head. After a moment's hesitation, she undid the clasp of her bra, freeing her rather sizeable breasts, and slipped off her panties. As her nipples stiffened in the cold, she quickly got on the massage table, awkwardly twisting to place the towel over her butt.

Not a second later, a knock sounded. "Kay? May I enter?"

"Yes!"

The tall woman was back. "Naomi will be right in, I just wanted to go ahead and get you started with some ambiance. Please relax and enjoy your experience at Envy."

She turned on some relaxing music and dimmed the lights, exiting quietly. A sultry fragrance filled the air. Warmth flooded the room. Kay let out a sigh and settled in, feeling sleepy.

With hardly a sound, Naomi entered and shut the door. She wasn't what Kay expected. Built like an Amazon woman, Naomi was tall, about Kay's own height, with sensual curves. But she was also muscular, with an intriguing, androgynous angled face, and her hair was buzzed underneath on one side, the other hanging over her face in a short pixie cut. A nose piercing completed the look.

Without a word, Naomi took some oil, heating it with her hands, and began massaging Kay's arms and back. Kay was startled at first, but then melted into the table as she felt strong, warm, soft hands working her muscles. She sighed in pleasure as Naomi rubbed her arms, all the way down to her palms and each fingertip. She winced slightly as she hit a knot in her back, but enjoyed the pain as one of the good kind.

She realized that she was drooling and subtly wiped it off as Naomi began working her legs, firmly pressing and sliding her palms over her calves, down to her feet, giving attention to each toe. Kay glowed with pleasure and relaxation. Every stressful thought of the last few months left her mind as she concentrated on the hands running expertly over her body, filling her with warmth.

Then softly she heard Naomi speak for the first time, almost a whisper: "I'm going to remove the towel now, so I can work on your glutes, okay? Just relax."

Normally Kay would've protested, but it felt so good, she just wanted the massage to continue, even if it meant her butt was on full view. She nodded, in a trance.

The towel came off.

Hands worked her hips, muscles she didn't even know could be sore. She sighed and let out a little moan.

Naomi paused for a second for more warming oil, then proceeded to massage her buttocks. Rather than being embarrassed, Kay found herself enjoying the massage in a place she'd never imagined would be touched. She started drowsing off again, melting under the touch.

Naomi's fingers edged dangerously close to the crack, but Kay didn't care. She was too far gone. The masseuse's oiled thumbs edged her wrinkly ring, fingers gliding over the rounds of her ass, squeezing. Kay felt so delightfully warm, heat radiating below from her crotch.

Suddenly a thumb was swirling around her asshole, gently massaging her ring. Moisture pooled in her pussy as she found herself enjoying the attention to this new sensitive area.

Without pause, Naomi worked her asshole in circles, starting wider and slowly narrowing, pressing in, until, without so much as a pop, suddenly her thumb was inside, massaging her inner walls.

Kay clenched at first, but slowly opened up to her expert ministrations, and soon another finger was added. Kay found herself unconsciously grinding against that hand with the slightest of motions, now thoroughly turned on.

As Naomi loosened and lubed her ass, Kay suddenly realized that the tension she felt inside was more than just stress - she needed to use the restroom, badly. But before she could move more than an inch, Naomi placed a hand on her back, keeping her down. She renewed her attentions to Kay's ass, swirling in circles, opening up her ring, getting it warm and loose and slick.

With a shudder, Kay felt the tension inside her involuntarily move down. Naomi continued, expertly opening her up, as the enormous, foot-long, hard brown log smoothly slithered out of her ass, its way well oiled, to slide to a halt between her legs.

Before Kay could even express an iota of embarrassment, Naomi picked up the log of shit, caressed it lovingly, and placed it at Kay's moist opening. Slowly, but smoothly, she pushed the log of shit into Kay's pussy.

Kay felt herself being filled by her own hot, ridged log of waste and gasped. It stretched her open, massaging her g spot as it penetrated her. Immediately, her pussy flooded with juices, allowing the log to slide in even easier. It was actually turning her on, being fucked with her own shit!

As the final inch slid in, Kay moaned loudly, her hand gravitating naturally towards her clit. Full again, she turned over just in time to see Naomi smile as she removed her shirt and slid off her pants. Naked, the andogynous goddess approached and climbed onto the table, sliding her body over Kay's, gliding, slick with the oil from her earlier massage.

Naomi smiled as she rubbed her breasts over Kay's, hardening nipples caressing each other and sending ripples of pleasure through their bodies, smooth and warm, pressed together. Kay, filled with her own shit, found herself inexplicably aroused beyond all reason, and couldn't help but kiss this beautiful woman, pressing her lips against hers, tongue daring to taste her sweet softness.

Naomi sat up, straddling Kay, and slid her crotch back and forth over her hips, her natural moisture leaving a trail on Kay's skin as she stimulated her clit. Kay reached up and cupped Naomi's breasts, massaging her nipples. Naomi threw her head back with pleasure.

Suddenly she got up and, squatting on the table over Kay, pushed. Kay watched in awe as Naomi's tiny, delicate puckered asshole opened. The tip of a brown mass emerged. Her ring expanded over a thick, knobbly log of shit, which crackled softly and landed solidly on Kay's stomach.

Smiling, Naomi picked up the firm turd, so hard that it didn't even leave a trace on her skin, and turned. She lifted Kay's leg and placed it at the entrance of her smelly ring. Before Kay could protest, she found herself being filled by yet another log of shit, this time Naomi's. Her oiled ass took this intrusion surprisingly easily, already well loosened by Naomi's expert oiled hands and her previous large shit. Regardless, it was a tight fit, being that Kay already had a large log of shit filling her pussy. But Naomi pressed on until the entire thing was in her ass. Kay shuddered, feeling more full than she had ever been before and reeling from the nastiness and eroticism of being filled with shit by a buxom, pixie-haired Amazon.

As Kay sat in shock, Naomi spread her legs, straddled her, and began to rub her clit against Kay's engorged and shit-covered pussy, scissoring her. Beginning to dissolve inside her, gritty shit leaked out and coated both women's pussies, making a thick, smelly lube. Kay found herself careening towards the most intense, depraved orgasm she had ever experienced, cumming in wave after wave of delicious taboo pleasure. She'd lost control entirely.

Naomi suddenly whispered in her ear: "Push."

Kay bore down and felt the log in her pussy move. As it emerged, Naomi lined herself up and started to impale herself on Kay's shit, turning it into a depraved brown double dildo. Filled in both holes and fucked by shit, Kay felt herself beginning to cum again as Naomi ground her pubic bone against her clit. This time Naomi joined her in orgasm, calling out, bucking against her wildly.

Gasping, both women collapsed, covered in filth. Naomi slid off Kay, the log of shit connecting them sliding out to land with a splat on the floor. Sitting next to Kay on the table, she reclined, still luxuriating in her depravity.

Kay felt a gurgle inside. Suddenly a dirty idea popped into her head, one she never would've entertained before today, but which now seemed trivial. She grinned.

Climbing up onto the head of the table, Kay squatted over Naomi's face and let loose her well oiled ring. Naomi's enormous log of shit slid out. Gasping at the sight, Naomi opened her mouth. The log quickly slid over her tongue and found the back of her throat, filling her mouth completely and coming to a rest on her chin.

Kay climbed down, empty, and sat, spent.

Yes, she thought, sinking into a sleepy daze. Massages were indeed relaxing.