Caught in the Act - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was picking up pace and it suddenly crossed my mind that as a virgin he may not last very long. My head was jerking against the pillow as I determined that this would not be the last time we fucked tonight. We had crossed the line; we may as well make the most of it.

His smell was so erotic. Sweat and virility, a potent cocktail of pheromones making me more determined that he should cum in my unprotected pussy. I wanted his seed. At that point I was separated from reality. Distant from real consequences. I wanted to be impregnated. I wanted to make a baby with my son. I wanted his seed to seek out my egg and start a life in me.

He was now breathing heavily as built up a 'head of steam'. I could feel every ripple of his shaft as he drove his stiff member into me. I could feel the virility of him; his hardness, teenage sweat, his desire to thrust deep into me. I knew that soon he would be pumping me full of seed and I wanted it. Oh, how I wanted it. "Fuck me Harry," I whispered.

He was now grunting into me. I opened my legs wider and drew my knees up to give him maximum access to my sloppy but tight cunt. I wanted him deep. It hurt me slightly as he prodded my cervix, but I knew it would not be for long. I wanted him to roar his cum into me as deep as he could get it. I was so wet with desire that my pussy was making sloppy wet noises as he fucked me hard.

I wanted him to become a man by inseminating me, his mother. I wanted him to know that I wanted this, wanted him to blow his load deep in me. "oh god, Harry, yes." I wasn't going to orgasm, but I didn't care, this was his moment. I wanted to share his loss of virginity. This was about him, and he was close. I wanted to feel him flex in me. "Cum in me Harry, deep in me."

He spoke between thrusts. "mum...... oh mum.....no condom...I..."

"I don't care, Harry, cum in me.....Please." He pushed hard, paused and held his cock deep in me. I felt him pulse as rope after rope soaked my pussy walls. I smiled as he resumed thrusting into me whilst pumping me full of his virile seed. I marvelled at his stamina and virility. Every middle-aged woman should be fucked by a teenager at least once in her life. My hands dropped to is bum to pull him into me as our crotches move in unison. I could feel the muscles in his bum flex as he rutted and pumped me.

He was still pumping me with semen as we copulated like animals. He dropped his weight onto me, and I exhaled. 'ooooffff". My breasts were squashed against his wet chest; a mixture of sweat and his wanking cum. My nipples hardened as he moved against me. Still he was fucking me. He was slowing the pace of our copulation but still giving me the whole length of his wonderful cock, although it was now rapidly softening.

"oh mum, thank you, thank you...... I...." My pussy expelled his soft cock followed by a gurgling stream of spunk and honey. I felt it flow over my sphincter and onto to the bed.

I softly stroked his bum. "shhh..... later...... just relax." He smiled and we kissed passionately but softly.

I smiled to myself, what a night this was going to be. Tomorrow would take care of itself, but tonight this woman and this young stud were going to have lots of fun.

12