All Comments on 'Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 07'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Such a good chapter and the ending made me laugh picturing it. Nicely done. I'm totally hooked waiting to see what his revenge is.

dresbachdresbachover 9 years agoAuthor
Changing Genres Again

It was suggested I give readers a heads-up where I'll be posting the next chapter. The next two chapters will be posted in the Group Sex category.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another 5 star episode, but.....

....this one had quite a few glaring editorial issues. Please take the extra time to remove distracting spelling, grammatical and logical errors.

But, what a story!

I hope Brittany will reveal some detail of her shoot in a later episode. It seems Jack is developing feelings for her and will have to face the various things he got her doing. He also has to figure out how to protect her from the fallout that is surely coming.....that is, if he truly is not made of stone....

ChonkDongerChonkDongeralmost 3 years ago

story for the most part great, though threes"threes company " for some reason pulled me out. but thethen saying she is only 3 months into the agreement? you used 8 weekweeks in the 11st 2 chapters then while you don't get specific ("as the weeks when

by") and other move along phrasing they are easily 13 or 14 weeks along, if its onits only 12 weeks she is 4k away from being paid in full for the $50k.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
394 Followers
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

story TAGS