Caught in the Moment

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to fantastic sex.
3.6k words
4.51
16.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was doing as I walked across the semi-crowded bar with my eyes affixed with his. A playful and mischievous smile danced on my lips and my pulse quickened with each step. The fresh drink he had just bought me was firmly in my left hand and I raised my right hand to his firm, muscular chest as I stopped in front of him. He was a tall, fit black man with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. His white silk shirt was unbuttoned halfway showing his shiny taut pecs and my eyes moved slowly over him as I looked for the right words to say.

"Thank you for the drink," I said holding his gaze. He had smoldering brown eyes and a warm, sexy smile and I felt a familiar tingling between my thick, meaty thighs.

"You are welcome," he replied in a thick Caribbean accent. His accent, coupled with his deep sexy voice, made me swoon and I struggled to maintain my train of thought.

"But," I continued as I breathed deep to quell my angst. His light, airy cologne mixed with his natural musk tickled my senses and I forgot what I was going to say for a moment.

"But?" He replied with a wry smile as I paused to gather my thoughts. He was utterly gorgeous and so far out of my league that I could not imagine why he had bought me a drink. He was a young, fit man. He was well dressed in expensive clothes and he was wearing a pricey gold watch. I, on the other hand, was a married, overweight, middle aged mother of two wearing mom jeans and a low cut top that showed off the only part of my body that I didn't hate, and hopefully drew attention from my chubby belly, wide hips, fat ass and thick legs.

"But," I stammered as I continued to lose myself in his pretty eyes. "But I am married."

I lifted my left hand, showing him the large diamond solitaire ring, and the diamond studded anniversary band that adorned my ring finger.

"I saw that," he said confidently, "but you looked lonely and I was hoping you might join me for some nice conversation."

"Well," I said calmly, "I was alone but I wouldn't say that I am lonely. I'm here for the banking conference and I really don't know anyone. I suppose I could use someone to talk to."

I continued to discretely take deep breaths drawing his scent into my lungs. I'd long had a secret attraction to dark skinned black men and he was exactly my type, though if any of my family or friends asked my type I'd have swooned over Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds.

"I'm Jacque," he said as he extended his hand.

I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm Laura, pleased to meet you."

I sat down opposite him at the high top table in the corner of the room and we began to talk. He was a well spoken, educated man who was doing his residency at a local hospital. He had done his undergraduate studies in Jamaica before attending medical school at Yale University in New Haven Connecticut. I, on the other hand, had attended three years of college at The University of Connecticut before I'd gotten pregnant and dropped out. I had grown up a stones throw away from New Haven in East Haven and we began to talk about my native Connecticut, the night life in New Haven and how much things had changed since I was there.

We ordered several more rounds of drinks as we talked and I was shocked when the lights in the bar came on, signaling last call. I felt slightly buzzed. My inhibitions were low and my decision making was compromised.

"I guess I should go," I said almost apologetically. "I had a wonderful evening. Thank you for the drink, er, the drinks. I am truly glad you made that move." I looked at his handsome round face and fought the urge to kiss his full lips. The chemistry between us was strong and had I been single I'd have undoubtedly kissed him but despite the copious amounts of alcohol I had consumed I was not about to throw away a twenty year marriage for a night of pleasure.

"The pleasure was mine," he said with a bright white smile. The formality with which he spoke mixed with the tone of his voice and his accent made my knees weak and I reached for the table to steady myself. My hand landed on his and our eyes met yet again. The warmth of his flesh made my head spin and I inhaled sharply, drawing his scent back into my lungs. I felt suddenly ravenous as my internal dialog became ripe with conflicting thoughts. It had been almost a month since my husband and I had been intimate and when we did have sex it had become monotonous and uninspired. We lacked passion and I could tell already that would not be a problem with the good doctor.

"Can I at least walk you to the elevator?" He asked as he rose to his feet and I nodded. His hand moved from under mine to on top and then he held it as we walked from the bar into the hotel lobby.

He pushed the up button with his left hand and continued to hold my hand with his right. We both knew he was getting onto the elevator with me. I'd been giving him non-verbal signals all night and I had told him several times how attractive he was.

The doors opened and we stepped inside together. I pressed the button to my floor and looked up at him. My heart was racing and he gently pulled me closer. I turned to face him and our other hands met as I gazed up at him with wide, eager eyes. His pink lips looked soft and supple and as if reading my mind he bent down, pressing them against my open mouth.

My tongue slipped inside his mouth of its own volition and I shamelessly leaned against him. My breathing deepened and I cooed softly as our tongues danced a forbidden dance inside the warm enclave of our sealed lips.

The elevator chime signaled our arrival and our kiss begrudgingly ended as the doors opened.

"Wow," I gasped breathlessly. My mind was reeling and my body was humming. I was acutely aware of how wet I was and I couldn't think about anything but our kiss as we stepped into the hallway.

I looked at him and then at our surroundings to get my bearings. I continued to hold his big, strong hand and led him, in a daze, to my room. Our kiss had taken my breath away and removed any doubts about what I wanted. I was almost a thousand miles away from home in a city where I knew no one except him and fate had presented me the opportunity to fulfill one of my deepest fantasies. I'd never been unfaithful to anyone but I needed this.

My hands were trembling as I fumbled with my purse. I found my key card and quickly opened the door, letting us both inside, away from prying eyes. The door latched behind me and he pulled me into his strong arms. I felt safe and secure in his grasp and my passion began to boil.

Our lips met in a deep, wet kiss and we began to paw at each other as we stumbled back towards the bed. I pulled at his shirt and he helped me lift it over his head. His body was gorgeous and I gasped at it beauty as I reached for his belt. I could recall ever being that aroused and when he pulled at the hem of my shirt I eagerly raised my hands to allow him to take it off.

I tugged at his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. He had a nice bulge in his boxer briefs and I purred like a kitten as I dropped to my knees. It had been years since I'd sucked my husband's dick without him asking. It wasn't something that I usually enjoyed but I wanted to taste this big dick and I pushed his underwear down his strong legs to reveal it to my eager eyes.

His cock was beautiful and I immediately grabbed it with both hands and pulled it to my lips. He was much bigger than my husband and I licked his length, tasting his essence, before taking him into my hungry mouth. He tasted as good as he smelled and I sucked, licked, kissed and worshipped his big black dick until my jaw ached.

He saw me slow and then he helped me to my feet and took off my jeans as we began kissing anew. My passion continued to grow and we climbed onto the bed. He laid back and I straddled him wearing a pair of black silk panties and a matching black bra. I looked into his pretty eyes and then bent forward until our lips were mashed together in the deepest, most passionate kiss of my life.

My manicured red nails raked down his sides and my tongue plunged into his mouth. I could feel his cock against my panty clad pussy and I wanted it inside me.

"I need you," I gasped wantonly as I reached for his cock. I slid my panties aside and aimed it at my frothy cunt. I was soaking wet and ready to be fucked. I'd never been more ravenous.

"I don't have protection," he warned and I shook my head.

"I don't care," I groaned as I rocked back and he entered me. He felt so good. His cock was thick and it stretched me wide. It was amazing and I sat back, taking him deep inside me.

I looked into his eyes and grinned. "Your cock feels so good," I moaned as I slowly undulated my hips, grinding against him with the head of his cock pressed against my cervix. Then I leaned forward and started kissing him hard and deep. I felt frenzied and wanton. I slapped my hips against him hard and fast. I cupped his handsome face and thrust my tongue into his mouth. It was frenetic and intense. His hands slipped inside my panties and cupped my fat ass. He pressed the tip of his finger against my puckered ass and I moaned loudly into his mouth. I'd never had anal and I would have stopped my husband cold if he touched my asshole but in my frenzied passion at that moment it felt good and he pushed harder until he was one knuckle deep.

We fucked hard and fast, our bodies moved together as one. We kissed hard and our grunts and moans danced in the air.

My pace slowed as I started to tire and he rolled me onto my back. He slid my panties down and then settled between my splayed thighs. Our eyes met and he plunged deep. He knew exactly what I needed and he began to thrust hard and fast.

My hips bucked and our bodies slammed together. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room, drowning out my moans. I felt my climax building and my eyes rolled back in my head. My toes curled and I started to shudder as I teetered on the precipice of nirvana.

"Don't stop," I panted. "Fuck me harder."

His big dick pistoned into my depths like a jackhammer and waves of intense pleasure washed over me. I clutched at my breasts and squeezed them hard. My eyes closed tight and the dam broke as one climax morphed into another. I could hear my wetness and the scent of my juices filled the room as my tired body went slack.

I looked up at him and smiled happily as his breathing began to labor. "Cum for me Baby," I grinned. "Fill me up."

He sank deep and grunted loudly. He sounded like an angry wild animal and his handsome face contorted as he emptied his balls inside my married pussy. His seed was plentiful and it seeped from my depths as he collapsed on top of me in a hot, sweaty heap.

We kissed deeply and he laid above me with his torso propped up on his powerful arms and his spent dick still inside me. I felt content and sexually satisfied for the first time in more than a decade and I basked in the afterglow of great sex as our tongues entwined sensuously.

His cock slipped from my well used sex and I felt his cum drain from my womb onto the bedspread. He rolled off me and I cuddled beside him with my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. My hand slid over his torso and played with the sparse hairs covering his pecs.

"That was amazing," I sighed happily.

"It was," he nodded, "we are good together."

"I think it was all you," I laughed as I kissed his nipple. "That was honestly the best sex of my life."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he grinned and kissed the top of my head.

"I did, very much, can you stay the night?"

"I can, do you want some more," he teases. His hand cupped my ass and he gave me a squeeze.

"Yes please, but I need to recover first."

He agreed to stay and I begrudgingly climbed out of bed to clean up, pee, and brush my teeth. He held me in his arms in the darkness and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awoke in the darkness and looked at the clock. It was before 6am and I could hear him sleeping beside me. I had no guilt nor regrets and I turned to face him. I wiggled closer and pressed my naked body against his. I slipped my thigh over him and my hand moved instinctively to his dick. He was hard and ready and I moaned softly. I wanted more and I stroked his erection slowly until his eyes opened.

"Good morning gorgeous," I purred in a low, sexy tone. I kissed his chest and my tongue toyed with his tiny, hard nipple as I squeezed and stroked his dick. I felt less frenetic than the night before but just as eager and aroused. I slipped under the covers and took his rock hard cock into my mouth. My head bobbed slowly, my lips sliding over his tangy flesh as I savored the feeling of his big chocolate cock on my tongue. He was bigger than any man I'd ever been with, not that there had been many, but he was not freakishly large. He fit somewhat comfortably in my mouth and he'd been absolutely perfect in my pussy.

His body began to stir and once he was fully awake he threw back the covers to watch me perform. I looked into his pretty eyes and held his gaze as I sucked hard on his bulbous circumcised head. I felt slutty and I liked it. I was not, at that moment, a married mother of two teenagers. I was a wanton woman with a sexy doctor's black dick in my mouth and I loved it. I felt powerful and free. It was exhilarating and liberating and I slipped lower so I could suck tenderly on his heavy cum laden balls.

He watched me with a smile on his handsome face. His hands ran through my thick auburn hair and he coaxed me back to his granite dick.

"So you like a morning blow job," I giggled before taking him back into my hungry mouth.

"Who doesn't," he laughed. "If this is how it is every morning I might not let you leave."

"If you do what you did last night you won't have a choice." I let his dick slip from my lips and kissed my way slowly up his gorgeous chiseled body. My heavy breasts brushed against his pulsating manhood as I kissed and nibbled on his nipples and then I pressed my lips against his. I could already tell that the tenor was different but my excitement was no less palpable than it had been the night before.

We kissed long and wet. The night prior I' felt an urgency in our kisses but I felt something much different after a night in his arms. I felt comfortable and like a had an emotional attachment that went deeper than the physical attraction I'd felt before. We kissed for quite some time before he rolled me onto my back and slithered down my soft, doughy body. He planted butterfly kisses along the nape of my neck and over my breasts. Sunlight began to stream through the open curtains, illuminating him in a gentle glow, and I was enthralled by the contrast between our skin tones. It looked beautiful and erotic and as he lowered his mouth to my hungry pussy a low, guttural moan rose from my chest. My hands moved to his smooth bald head and I cupped it in my hands as his tongue flicked across the hood covering my hard clit. I've always loved oral sex. It was the one sure fire way my husband could make me climax but I'd heard from several sources over the years that black men don't eat pussy. Jacque did and he did it well.

He sucked gently on my labia and clit, drawing blood to the region, and as my clit throbbed he worked his tongue over it until my body was squirming. Then he pushed two fingers inside me and pressed them against my g spot. The combined assault on my pleasure centers sent me into orbit and my legs started to quiver. I breathed deep then held my breath and shuddered. I felt a familiar pressure in my pussy and I started to yelp and moan. My eyes closed and I savored the intense pleasure.

His fingers moved faster and my breathing quickened. I felt an unfamiliar sensation and my eyes opened wide. I felt like I had to pee and I tried to make him stop. I pushed at his head in a panic but I couldn't speak and he kept licking my clit and fingering my g spot until my body erupted, soaking his handsome face with my juices. I'd heard of squirting but it had never happened to me before and I was both shocked and embarrassed as he pulled away from my hypersensitive clit.

"I'm sorry," I stammered sheepishly. "That's never happened to me before."

"Was it good?" Jacque asked with wry smile.

"It was fantastic," I swooned and I kissed him hard tasting my juices on his lips.

His cock brushed against my eager pussy as we kissed and I shivered with desire. I grabbed at his sexy round butt, trying to coax him inside of me but instead he kissed and teased me for several excruciating minutes.

"Please," I begged when I couldn't take any more teasing.

"Please what," he laughed.

"Make love to me," I sighed happily. Our first time we had fucked. It was raw and primal, but I felt more mushy and emotional as I laid beneath him with his dick grazing my labia and his mouth inches from mine.

His hips moved forward and I swallowed him whole. He sank effortlessly into my molten core and I cooed blissfully. Our bodies moved fluidly as one and our kisses were tender yet passionate. I locked my ankles behind his ass and writhed beneath him as I raked my fingers down his back.

We started slowly and built to a crescendo and I came hard with his cock deep inside me. Then he rolled me over, pushed my legs together, straddled them and entered me anew. I'd never had sex in that position before. I'd never been with anyone who had the length to do it but it hit me just right and every thrust stroked my g spot. He kissed my neck and thrust with long, steady strokes until my body started to shake. I cried out as I came and I continued to quiver for several moments after my orgasm subsided.

"Lay on your back," I said in a low sexy tone and he did as I asked.

I straddled his waist and lowered my dripping sex onto his turgid manhood. He fit me to perfection and I looked into his eyes as I pulled my legs under me and began to ride him like a horse. I bounced slowly at a trot and as his breathing deepened I picked up my pace to a brisk canter. I leaned forward with my eyes affixed to his and supported myself on his hard chest.

"Cum for me Baby," I panted. "Cum for me."

"I'm close," he warned and I grinned.

"Do it Daddy," I smiled. I'd never called anyone daddy in bed before but for some reason it felt right. "Cum for me Daddy."

He thrust his hips off the bed, slamming his cock into me as I rode him hard and fast. I felt another orgasm building inside me and I leaned down to kiss him.

"Cum inside me Daddy, please," I pleaded as I kissed him deeply and he groaned long and low. I felt him erupt and I mashed my lips hard against his and sucked on his thick tongue as my body tensed and released.

I collapsed beside him and breathed deep. My mind was reeling and I again felt more sated than I'd been in years and I knew that I would need more. I'd forgotten what good sex was but he had awakened me. I didn't know how I could return but I wasn't ready to go back to boring vanilla sex with my husband.