All Comments on 'Caught in the Moment'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Once a wife has the big bamboo, she will need it regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My wife got blacked right after all the other girls went home at her bachelorette party. The way she told me, while we were having sex, was so hot that I didn’t even mind.

Since then, I’ve always been her plain vanilla and she always has it black on the side. Basically, that’s what white wives need. Nice story!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

I wish I could get my wife to do this.I think she needs it.Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the you tell your stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice hot story. Shortly after you wrote, "My hands were trembling as I fumbled with my purse", I was wet. It was eerily similar to me at my hotel door, my hand was shakings much, I couldn't get the key card in the slot to get a damn green light to open the door. Was I nervous. My heart was thumping, next to me was a younger black businessman I'd just met at a telecom trade show in San Diego. The normally, conservative, let's-be-sure-about-doing-this, 40-something marketing exec from Boston, had vanished. My knees were shaking in anticipation of having sex with a black man, a carnal urge, there was great urgency for me to satiate my lust for him before the "wait ,I'm married, I shouldn't be doing this" morality killed the moment for me, for us. I lay back on the bed, his hands parted my legs and pushed my knees back, my eyes looked at him holding his cock, stroking it ever harder and longer. I now felt his hardness on my wet, open and vulnerable pussy, he looked down at me with a smile. Was I just another married white woman for this black man? I screamed "Oh, my fucking god" as his hard, thick, black cock plunged into my pussy, waves of his energy passed thru me, later, my shouts were "I'm cumming, or please keep fucking me, don't fucking stop." He fucked me for a long time, twice that night until each time his cum shot deep into me, I held him tight. It was my first time as a married woman fucking someone other than my husband. I, we were caught in the moment, the carnal moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous